: Read PARANOIA!!

gcleveland24
01-26-04, 04:15 PM
I read the new novel PARANOIA by Joseph Finder in the back of my brother's Cadillac. Best book I've read in at least two years!! It's about a guy who gets caught up in the world of corporate espionage.

Check it out here: http://www.paranoianovel.com

YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

Ralph
01-30-04, 03:58 AM
I read the new novel PARANOIA by Joseph Finder in the back of my brother's Cadillac. Best book I've read in at least two years!! It's about a guy who gets caught up in the world of corporate espionage.

Check it out here: http://www.paranoianovel.com

YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

No one reads anymore, we play video games now. ;) :welcome:

tru504187211
01-30-04, 11:14 AM
It's all True Crime and Simpsons: Hit and Run. Ralph...whos the female?

Blackout
01-30-04, 11:21 AM
It's all True Crime and Simpsons: Hit and Run. Ralph...whos the female?Yeah right! Its all about Madden and ESPN Basketball!

Mad'lac
01-30-04, 11:27 AM
Yeah right! Its all about Madden and ESPN Basketball!
I can not believe you left out GTAVice City and Gran Tourismo 3 :suspect:

Blackout
01-30-04, 12:04 PM
I can not believe you left out GTAVice City and Gran Tourismo 3 :suspect:GTA is a cool game but honestly the graphics suck on it. Vice City I liked because it had good music and was like playing a Miami Vice game. GT3 is a cool game but you can't play that at parties and what not like you can with Madden and ESPN. Hell I have so many damn games that its not even funny. Right now I have PS2, XBOX, and Dreamcast all hooked up right now with my Sega Saturn down at our shore house, my Game Gear under my bed, my GBA in my drawer, my PS over at my friends house, my Sega Genesis was sold, my N64 in my closet, and my Nintendo Virtual Boy was sold to my friend. And back when I was just a wee lad I had the old school Atari as well. So I think I've owned quite a few systems :D

TimsToy
01-30-04, 01:27 PM
Damn Kids... :Poke: I read at least one full length novel every week. A book can transport your mind to places your video games will never be able to take you. They will expand your vocabulary and increase your intelligence. I don't believe video games will do either of those things either.

Blackout
01-30-04, 02:27 PM
Damn Kids... :Poke: I read at least one full length novel every week. A book can transport your mind to places your video games will never be able to take you. They will expand your vocabulary and increase your intelligence. I don't believe video games will do either of those things either.I guess you never played Final Fantasy 7 or any of the final fantasy games have you?

Ralph
01-30-04, 08:26 PM
Damn Kids... :Poke: I read at least one full length novel every week. A book can transport your mind to places your video games will never be able to take you. They will expand your vocabulary and increase your intelligence. I don't believe video games will do either of those things either.

True, I also believe that reading is how one really becomes more intelligent and things are in greater detail when in print. (compared to a movie or ?) However, Psychologists are discovering that video games are stimulating areas of the brain that promote new formation of neurotransmitters, neurons, etc. Also, Senior's complexes or Homes are starting to make video games accessable to the elderly because it is actually increasing their eye-hand coordination, etc. If that's not enough, the current crop of most new games are no longer for kids. I probably play Vice City 4 times a week, and still cannot get enough of it. Nothing like that game to relieve the stresses of the day! LOL!

Mad Lac: don't forget the Need For Speed series. ;)

J. Hoppe: Canadian supermodel and actress Natasha Henstridge. (Species, Ghosts of Mars, etc)

tru504187211
01-30-04, 10:53 PM
oh, ok...I mistook her for your lady. Only left out Vice City because I only have a Cube and Dreamcast...

tru504187211
01-30-04, 10:54 PM
BUT!....I did forget to mention Virtua Tennis!

Ralph
01-31-04, 03:26 AM
oh, ok...I mistook her for your lady. Only left out Vice City because I only have a Cube and Dreamcast...

Dreamcast was a great system, ahead of it's time IMO. Quake 3 is a lot of fun on that system, especially the deathmatches on the net with people from all over the world!

How many people know that the British actress Rona Mitra was the inspiration for Lara Croft on the Tomb Raider series.

tru504187211
01-31-04, 01:16 PM
question is...what about Virtua Tennis???

Ralph
02-01-04, 03:01 AM
question is...what about Virtua Tennis???

:confused: :D

Never seen it, no blood or gore.

tru504187211
02-01-04, 11:41 AM
http://www.game-revolution.com/previews/screens/virtua_tennis/virtua_tennis.htm

Its the greatest game ever...right next to Unreal Tournament...(the original for PC)

Blackout
02-01-04, 01:37 PM
Virtua Tennis is fun for like 10 minutes. Then gets boring as hell. Maybe if your drunk/high it might be a whole lot more fun. i have Virtua Tennis and Virtua Tennis 2 *I think thats what it is called* and both are boring.