: Yet another header question

Seattle CTS-V
05-18-06, 06:35 PM
I've decided that I'm going to finish out the plumbing on my V and get me sum-a-dose header thingies. Trouble is, my forum search has come up empty for which header to install with a Magnaflow cat-back. Anyone have aftermarket headers with the Magnaflow??

Tags63
05-19-06, 12:20 AM
Hey!!

I wopuld go with Kook's Long Tube headers. I've been using them for years in various vehilces and always satisfied. I just picked up my "V" and those are the ones going min mine along with many other V owners who have already done them.

Paul

Seattle CTS-V
05-19-06, 03:54 AM
There seems to be a nice list of reputable header manufacturers. My questions though, is which one mates up to the Magnaflows w/o any custom fabricating. Most claim to mate up to a Corsa exhaust very well. I assume they would also mate to a Magnaflow, but just want to hear it from someone that has already done so. Am I to believe that nobody with Magnaflow exhausts is running headers as well?

NoSlackCadillac
05-20-06, 01:06 AM
Good luck on your header hunt. I'd be glad to help you put them on.
BTW next Test N Tunes at Bremerton are 6/2 and 6/16. All of my stuff will be on a truck by 6/16, but a couple of Black Caddies would sure get some jaws dropping.

I think stainless works had high flow cats that would mate their headers to your exhaust. It would be worth dropping them a line info@stainlessworks.net

Seattle CTS-V
05-20-06, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely try to meet up with you on the 2nd!! I'll PM you my cell #...

Staxxin
05-20-06, 11:42 AM
I'll let you know... Very shortly, I will be installing a set of SW LT with the Dezod RT CATS Lead pipes which is meant to mate with the Corsa.