: Price check in the San Francisco Bay Area

Velocitator
05-18-06, 12:50 AM
Hi Everybody-

This is my first post here. I drove a CTS-V maybe a year or two ago at a GM Auto Show in Motion and loved it, but the price put it out of my range.

After reading this forum, I got the impression that used models could be had much more reasonably. So, I've been looking on AutoTrader, and asking prices for 2005 models seem to be in the $44000-$53000 range, and $42988 for an '04 (I found only one in the immediate area). Aren't these exceptionally high?

Thanks in advance.

c4racer
05-18-06, 01:07 AM
shoot me an email at smlists@pacbell.net. I have a 2005 Stealth Gray V with 7500 miles on a GMAC lease that I am looking to move. the car is completely flawless - basically a new car - it has only been driven in the rain a couple times. Always garaged. Well cared for. I can send you pics and run the details on the lease, there is just over 2 years left. I can also check out the pay-off. I will let it go for the pay off or take over the lease. I had a very good sales price of $45K, so expect the payoff to be low $40's. Lease is really the way to go, however - rate is 4%, far lower than you will see now.

I am in San Jose.

Scott

Velocitator
05-19-06, 01:24 AM
Hi Scott-

Thanks VERY much for the offer, but selling my existing car outright is not an option, so I'd need to go through a dealer to do a trade-in. :(

pimpcaddy
05-19-06, 09:40 AM
Do a search on Craigslist.org. There are a handful of V's.

Dave

calicadi
05-21-06, 02:31 PM
Hi Everybody-

This is my first post here. I drove a CTS-V maybe a year or two ago at a GM Auto Show in Motion and loved it, but the price put it out of my range.

After reading this forum, I got the impression that used models could be had much more reasonably. So, I've been looking on AutoTrader, and asking prices for 2005 models seem to be in the $44000-$53000 range, and $42988 for an '04 (I found only one in the immediate area). Aren't these exceptionally high?

Thanks in advance.

Check the used car inventory at:
http://www.steadcadillac.com/index.htm

They show one black '05 V with about 6700 miles. At the site, it says the price is $49,995. However, in this weekend's local paper they had it at $43,995. They are in Walnut Creek. If you might be interested, send me a PM.

VELOSE
05-21-06, 08:44 PM
First one to give me $43k for my V with all the parts except the Asanti wheels can take my V. I have 20k miles and you get the dealer installed supercharger with remaining warranty. ;)