: I just bought a 98 ETC.

WillGlueIt
01-26-04, 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I love this car. It is near perfect, with 44k. It is nice to drive a Caddy again, the last one I owned was a '71 Sedan DeVille. And that was 20+ years ago.

Yesterday I got lucky..... I snagged up a set of three '98 DeVille/Eldo shop manuals on eBay. Total cost shipped $67.00.

I have been reading through posts for the past few day, and I am familiar with the search function. I will try not to ask any stupid questions.

elwesso
01-26-04, 04:39 PM
WElcome aboard... Thanks for signing up :wave:

Glad your enjoying your eldo.... And that your searching!! :D Feel free to post any concerns you have

Chuck C
01-26-04, 07:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I love this car. It is near perfect, with 44k. It is nice to drive a Caddy again, the last one I owned was a '71 Sedan DeVille. And that was 20+ years ago.

Yesterday I got lucky..... I snagged up a set of three '98 DeVille/Eldo shop manuals on eBay. Total cost shipped $67.00.

I have been reading through posts for the past few day, and I am familiar with the search function. I will try not to ask any stupid questions.

Way to be! where did you get your caddy thru a dealer (Crestmont perhaps)?
and did you get a fair price?

WillGlueIt
01-26-04, 11:44 PM
I did get it from a dealer, but not Crestmont. My friend is the finance guy at a non Cadillac GM dealership, he had been looking out for something special to come along. I paid about $1,000.00 below book trade in. I hope I got a good deal :)

CADDYBLACK99
01-30-04, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.
ETC is a nice choice. Post some pictures, I never get tired of looking at Eldo's! :cheers:

WillGlueIt
01-31-04, 08:32 AM
I'll post some pics, as soon as the 3+ ft. of snow melts away, and I get a chance to wash it. This week I have been driving my old Dodge 4X4 and my SkiDoo. One plus, I've only put 60 miles on it since I picked it up :)