: 1990 Brougham D'elegance Body Trim

PAGEJR
05-17-06, 12:42 PM
Good Day To All. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Oem Trim And Body Parts. I Tried The Dealerships And Thet Are Saying Those Parts Are Discountinued. I Am In The Process Of Doing A Full Body Restoration. Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated.

90Brougham350
05-17-06, 03:59 PM
Are you talking about the trim on the lower part of the doors / fenders / quarters that's about 5 inches wide with 5 tiny little grooves in it, or the actually little decals that say "d'elegance" on them? Either case, the junk yard is the best place to start looking, then ebay. There's usually something for sale when it comes to the trim parts.

PAGEJR
05-17-06, 05:30 PM
I Am Actually Talking About Both. I Have Tried The Junkyards Around Here. No Luck. Thanks For The Post. I Will Try Ebay Later.

Junkman
05-19-06, 10:35 PM
...................... I Have Tried The Junkyards Around Here. .............................

Unless you put your location into your profile, "around here"..... is a very large place. I was going to check my crystal ball, but it is out of service at the dealership having a tune up. I know of a yard in Sturbridge MA that has one, but I have no idea as to how far Sturbridge is fro Around Here... :thumbsup: :stirpot:

PAGEJR
05-22-06, 10:11 AM
Sorry About That. Baltimore, Md. Maybe 500 Plus Miles From Ma

1990CaddyBrougham
05-29-06, 07:03 PM
My garage has 3 sets of those..... all for sale my friend.... :)

email me up
bigbear4o9@comcast.net