: 2 stock wheels for sale

m3driver
05-17-06, 12:05 AM
Need to get these out of the garage. Ship anywhere for $35. I can send pics if you want them. I'd rate them a 90 out of 100, they won't win a concours but there is no curb scrapes. Any reasonable offer accepted.

I'm in the SF bay area. email me at m3driver@iname.com. I haven't posted enough for pms.

thanks

Marco
ps if anyone is going to be at Thunderhill this weekend stop by and say hi. Look for the car in my avatar sig.

m3driver
05-17-06, 12:09 AM
Need to get these out of the garage. Ship anywhere for $35. I can send pics if you want them. I'd rate them a 90 out of 100, they won't win a concours but there is no curb scrapes. Any reasonable offer accepted.

I'm in the SF bay area. email me at m3driver@iname.com. I haven't posted enough for pms.

thanks

Marco
ps if anyone is going to be at Thunderhill this weekend stop by and say hi. Look for the car in my avatar sig.

Forgot to mention:

Come with centercaps.
Does not come with pressure senders.

Marco

beaglecookie
05-17-06, 06:43 AM
Here's someone who's looking for 2 CTS-V wheels. http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showcat.php/cat/15

unc-v
05-17-06, 09:47 AM
Yeah, that's me. I sent you an e-mail. We just replaced our tires and found out that two of our rims were bent to a point that they needed to be replaced. It doesn't matter if they aren't 100%. The other two we have aren't 100%. Send me an e-mail at keithedmister@bellsouth.net, if you are interested in selling them.