: hello every one

93sdeville4.9m
01-26-04, 09:51 AM
Im not exactly new. But Im new. Simple question. Ive got a 1973 501 deville.
What is the horsepower and torque? And what kind of trans does it have if it has overdrive? and if it dont have overdrive? Its going ina s-10 no joke. a cam upgrade with some headers. And anything else at the time of instalation it may need :coolgleam
I have some posts about my 93 deville cause it has some issues right now. If anyone has any insight on troubleshooting any issues for 4.9's please lend me some wisdom! my post are in the deville forum. :crying2:

elwesso
01-26-04, 04:30 PM
Welcome aboard.. Thanks for signing up :wave:

I will copy this and put it in the pushrod section..... We'll leave this as your "intro" thread.....

bob2231
01-26-04, 04:40 PM
Im not exactly new. But Im new. Simple question. Ive got a 1973 501 deville.
What is the horsepower and torque? And what kind of trans does it have if it has overdrive? and if it dont have overdrive? Its going ina s-10 no joke. a cam upgrade with some headers. And anything else at the time of instalation it may need :coolgleam
I have some posts about my 93 deville cause it has some issues right now. If anyone has any insight on troubleshooting any issues for 4.9's please lend me some wisdom! my post are in the deville forum. :crying2: As far as your 501 goes, you need to talk to lux hauler, he's working with a swap now. Maybe PM him and explain what you're doing.
Bob