: Thought you V boys would like this

Adam
05-13-06, 06:36 PM
so i am coming to a red light and there is a new red Corvette sitting there. i wanted to see how bad i could get my ass kicked so i revved him off at the light. that guy shakes his head no. i am like wtf? so i roll my window down and ask whats the problem. he says "that's a V isnt it? no i have heard about those things and i aint messin with it." i just look at him and shake my head... i dont have V symbols on my car nor do i have a V fascia or grille. i guess he doesnt know the difference between a CTS and a CTS-V. light went green and i just drove away... disappointed cause i didnt get to see what the new Vette could do. oh well, back to the drawing board. you V boys got em scared!

BowenCT
05-13-06, 06:40 PM
That's one helluva signature..........

Adam
05-13-06, 06:41 PM
That's one helluva signature..........

it is aint it? i am changing it here soon.

ahahnu
05-13-06, 10:00 PM
I personally love the "V" appeal. People ask and stare, I wonder if they know, or what. Yesterday I was at a guys house I was meeting for the first time. When my friends and I were leaving, he looked out the window and said wow there is a CTS-V outside. Then he asked if it was mine, followed us outside and did the once around. Made my day. I love it.

Adam
05-13-06, 10:06 PM
I personally love the "V" appeal. People ask and stare, I wonder if they know, or what. Yesterday I was at a guys house I was meeting for the first time. When my friends and I were leaving, he looked out the window and said wow there is a CTS-V outside. Then he asked if it was mine, followed us outside and did the once around. Made my day. I love it.

thats why i cant wait to get mine next summer! i was going to get one a while back and went and looked at one. i came so damn close to getting it but with the wedding and all coming up, well i just couldnt do it. next summer though i am buying a V... and i cant wait!

kali_cts03
05-13-06, 10:13 PM

I don't have a V.... but I was leaving a grocery store one day and this old lady was looking at me and my car while coming my way!!! It was funny since there is no way I was going to say "what the hell ya lookin at?" :histeric: .... she gets closer and stopes by my car - at this point I'm like lady got to be crazy or somthing..... after a moment she finally says "That's a Nice Car Young Man!" I was in shock.... and very politly said 'thank you maamm!"..... As it turnes out I saw here getting into an older (very nice looking) Cadillac!!!

People definatly still don't know very much about the CTS and of course the CTS-V and are looking at them all the time!!! I know I do!!! :)

Vendetta-V-
05-13-06, 11:13 PM
I had a Camaro whip a 180 to get to me...too bad as soon as he pulled to my side at 5,000rpm, I whipped into my destination...Best Buy.

What sucks is he got caught at a red light in front of the store. If I was intending on staying on the road, it would have been a good race from the dig.

Adam
05-13-06, 11:18 PM
I had a Camaro whip a 180 to get to me...too bad as soon as he pulled to my side at 5,000rpm, I whipped into my destination...Best Buy.

What sucks is he got caught at a red light in front of the store. If I was intending on staying on the road, it would have been a good race from the dig.

were you in the V or the Lexus? i am guessing V... haha, damn i have never had anyone do that to me. i have caused a few accidents in my lowriders but never had someone pull a 180 on me to race. haha, you'd have killed him anyway.

Vendetta-V-
05-13-06, 11:22 PM
were you in the V or the Lexus? i am guessing V... haha, damn i have never had anyone do that to me. i have caused a few accidents in my lowriders but never had someone pull a 180 on me to race. haha, you'd have killed him anyway.

Ya, I was in the V and it would have been a close race...if I was in the Lexus, I would have raped that thing. Too bad the Lexus is in MD with the engine out of the car though.

Soon...she'll be back and badder than ever. ...lookin' at around 550rwhp and a 3,285lb car. ;)

Adam
05-13-06, 11:26 PM
Ya, I was in the V and it would have been a close race...if I was in the Lexus, I would have raped that thing. Too bad the Lexus is in MD with the engine out of the car though.

Soon...she'll be back and badder than ever. ...lookin' at around 550rwhp and a 3,285lb car. ;)

ah hell man what are you doing to her? my brother works for a Lexus dealership. i used to hate Lexus' but now i am kind of into them because of my lil bro. wow man congrats on that! now start on that V and turbo it or whatever i hear about that 800 some hp V. haha, good luck brother!

Vendetta-V-
05-13-06, 11:32 PM
ah hell man what are you doing to her? my brother works for a Lexus dealership. i used to hate Lexus' but now i am kind of into them because of my lil bro. wow man congrats on that! now start on that V and turbo it or whatever i hear about that 800 some hp V. haha, good luck brother!

I threw a rod through the block back on Superbowl Sunday at the track. It was still on stock internals at the time.

I'm having hellaciously strong internals being installed. In fact, I was lucky enough to get RaceReady's (Justin Humphries, Pro-Modified Class winning team last year) block that they decided not to use this year.

-2JZ-GTE short block with the oil squirters plugged
-Bored .20 over
-Honed, polished, decked...the works
-Aeries Pistons
-Corrillo Rods
-Greddy Exhaust Cam Gear
-Greddy Ultimate EMS (going with 300rpm increase from stock)

All good for 1,300 - 1,500rwhp. :)

This is in addition to what I had before as seen in my pictures from my website below.

http://www.pbase.com/kste1974

Adam
05-13-06, 11:40 PM
I threw a rod through the block back on Superbowl Sunday at the track. It was still on stock internals at the time.

I'm having hellaciously strong internals being installed. In fact, I was lucky enough to get RaceReady's (Justin Humphries, Pro-Modified Class winning team last year) block that they decided not to use this year.

-2JZ-GTE short block with the oil squirters plugged
-Bored .20 over
-Honed, polished, decked...the works
-Aeries Pistons
-Corrillo Rods
-Greddy Exhaust Cam Gear
-Greddy Ultimate EMS (going with 300rpm increase from stock)

All good for 1,300 - 1,500rwhp. :)

This is in addition to what I had before as seen in my pictures from my website below.

http://www.pbase.com/kste1974

wow man that is a lot of work! but congrats man she sounds nice! gotta see some videos of that thing when she's done! and those rides are very nice brother congrats :thumbsup:. i cant wait to get my V. but before that i gotta get another 93-96 Fleetwood Brougham and get it juiced, painted, chromed, etc. damn i got a lot of work to do before next summer. i dont think i'll go all out with my future Fleetwood though cause i do have to save up for the V. i think i'll just paint and juice. one of the guys on here has about 30k into his Fleetwood... which i wont be able to do if i am gonna buy a V (and i cant put 30k into a car in one year so i am gonna stretch it out over the next couple years). but it has taken him a couple years to iirc. lowriding can get expensive too. anyway good luck man!

Vendetta-V-
05-14-06, 04:58 AM
Fleetwoods rule. Good luck with your modding.

Adam
05-14-06, 01:46 PM
Fleetwoods rule. Good luck with your modding.

haha, thats why they are my favorite. the only car that can break someones neck when they try to turn around and see it. haha, thanks bro! here's my myspace with a few pics of some lowrider Fleetwoods:

www.myspace.com/cadillac03cts