: Costcoauto Pricing

Kidhummer
05-09-06, 11:25 PM
Anyone receive a costcoauto.com price quote on a new Z06 or a Cts-v? I am curious what kid of price they would qoute on either car.

I want to get a Z06 so if anyone got a qoute please share it with us...Thanks

anim8orCTSV
05-10-06, 12:23 PM
It seems like you can't get the costco pricing on an '07 Z06 yet. You would probably have to wait until next year. As for the "V". I got mine for 5k below sticker.

-Anim8orCTSV

Kidhummer
05-10-06, 01:37 PM
It seems like you can't get the costco pricing on an '07 Z06 yet. You would probably have to wait until next year. As for the "V". I got mine for 5k below sticker.

-Anim8orCTSV

Damn...that's pretyy good

1fstkde
05-10-06, 01:40 PM
Anyone receive a costcoauto.com price quote on a new Z06 or a Cts-v? I am curious what kid of price they would qoute on either car.

I want to get a Z06 so if anyone got a qoute please share it with us...Thanks listen if i can get my 07 zo6 for sticker..i would jump up and down...so please keep me posted if you find out also..thxs..saw two zo6 at the gumball 3000 final stage in beverly hills last week...looking sick next to the ferr f40, fer f50, lambos, aston martins, etc..pretty sick shit running out of europe...to much cash out there! the inly other american car was the new ford gt...came in second in the final leg...:thumbsup:

anim8orCTSV
05-10-06, 11:38 PM
Damn...that's pretyy good

With NO haggling. No sales crap at all.

I am telling you, it's the way to go.

I have been meaning to call my dealer and ask him about pricing on the Z06 (my dealer is a Chevy dealer too). I'll try to remember tomorrow.

-Anim8orCTSV