: Would anyone be interested (wheels and tires)

Joey'sVee
05-09-06, 05:10 PM
Guys, I'm going through arbitration right now :cool: and was thinking about getting rid of my wheels and tires. My wheels are factory rims with a chrome plating. They are beautiful!!! :bling: I also have new GSD3s (245/45/18) on them. I have the receipt for the tires and could send you a copy to show you I bought them about 3 months ago. I don't have the receipt with me because I'm at work but I will reply to this thread later this evening and let you know the date they were purchased.

The car has been in the shop A LOT in the past two months so I would be surprised if those tires had over 1K miles on them...but again I will tell you the mileage later this evening when I can look at the receipt if the mileage is on the receipt.

I will also post pictures this evening. I can tell you the GSD3s are in "new" condition. I'll post the penny tests to prove this. They look like they just came off the rack. :thumbsup:

If anyone is interested I think I would have to get you to send me your tires and wheels. Then I could send you my tires and wheels. I need factory wheels and good tires that still have at least 30% thread life on them.

I'm not for sure how this would work so :hmm: I'm only 90% sure I would do it. I just don't wanna get screwed, ya know. Is anyone interested? I'm not sure how much I would charge to do this either. I imagine shipping charges and the wheel shop charging to balance and switch them out wont be cheap. I’ll entertain offers.

If interested please e-mail me at jmed99@hotmail.com (jmed99@hotmail.com). Don’t PM me please (I’m only allowed 10 PMs) :bouncy:

Thanks and hopefully this will work out for someone and I can get some money instead of just letting them go with the car when GM buys her back and you'll get a set of beautiful wheels and like new GSD3s.

I'll post pictures tonight!!! Thanks!!!

:cheers:

DILLIGAF
05-09-06, 05:21 PM
Anybody considering this,go for it.I have dealt with Joey in the past,first class guy.I trust him 100%

ace996
05-09-06, 07:17 PM
On a side note... the package is on it's way... good luck with arbitration.
-ace

rand49er
05-09-06, 07:23 PM
Boy, wish I could do it. And, you're right, Joey is a first class guy. We've traded posts in the past, and I always had (still do) an excellent opinion of him. :thumbsup:

Not to mention the best avatar. :bouncy:

dqw1
05-09-06, 08:52 PM
Just emailed you. I not too far from Nashville.

Joey'sVee
05-09-06, 09:14 PM
I just looked at the tire receipt and they were put on my car Feb 23rd and have 2000 miles on them. My car is in the shop so I couldn't take pictures tonight but here some. The pics with the wheels are from when I had the runflats and the pic of the tire is from about 1 month ago. Let me know what you think...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/bmedlin/wheel1.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/bmedlin/wheel2.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/bmedlin/tire1.jpg

jspridge
05-09-06, 09:15 PM
Sent you an email a little while ago.

Thanks!

dqw1
05-09-06, 09:23 PM
I hope to see those on mine.:)

MSJ
05-09-06, 10:34 PM
mail sent. If still available, I respectfully sit in line behind those before me :D

Rickerbucks
05-10-06, 12:50 AM
interested

:)

blackcts-v
05-10-06, 09:57 AM
I will do the deal... how much $$$? I have the stock wheels with newer BF Goodrich KDW's... Please let me know... Thank you

Joey'sVee
05-10-06, 11:30 AM
Everyone interested please send me an e-mail. In a couple of days I will send a mass e-mail out to everyone that has e-mailed me. I will send a price (not sure yet) and a procedure on how we can do this. Then the ones that are still interested can reply back to that mass e-mail. There is no order now so keep the e-mails coming. :)

Example: If 3 people out of everyone that has e-mailed me are still interested (after I send the mass e-mail out) then I will take those people and select from those 3. If someone has the factory runflats then they may get chosen, if not then it will come down to other things such as who has a good bit of tread, and so on.

Sorry, I would like to do a first come first serve but from the e-mails it’s just really complicated because people are offering different wheels and tire. I think this is the best way. I look forward to the –emails and passing these tires and wheel to someone who will enjoy them.

Thanks! :)

jspridge
05-10-06, 11:34 AM
Everyone interested please send me an e-mail. In a couple of days I will send a mass e-mail out to everyone that has e-mailed me. I will send a price (not sure yet) and a procedure on how we can do this. Then the ones that are still interested can reply back to that mass e-mail. There is no order now so keep the e-mails coming. :)

Example: If 3 people out of everyone that has e-mailed me are still interested (after I send the mass e-mail out) then I will take those people and select from those 3. If someone has the factory runflats then they may get chosen, if not then it will come down to other things such as who has a good bit of tread, and so on.

Sorry, I would like to do a first come first serve but from the e-mails it’s just really complicated because people are offering different wheels and tire. I think this is the best way. I look forward to the –emails and passing these tires and wheel to someone who will enjoy them.

Thanks! :)

Thanks for the info Joey.

If I end up being the lucky winner, I promise to enjoy them immensely, 20K+ miles per year, on a black V, as they were originally intended.
:burn:

dqw1
05-10-06, 12:12 PM
Joey has a lotto going! We need more of these.:)
Maybe one of our vendors will pick up the "demand" for chrome stock wheels and make them available to us.

Joey'sVee
05-13-06, 01:54 PM
ANyone else? Email me if interested. I'm going to send out a mass e-mail tomorrow. :)

Joey'sVee
05-14-06, 10:35 PM
Ok guys, I sent an e-mail out to everyone that was interested. If you sent me an e-mail saying you were interested then you should have my reply. It has the procedure of how we can do this. :thumbsup:

I hope this works so someone has these beautiful wheels and tires instead of GM when they buy this car back. Good luck and be sure to check your e-mail! :)

Thanks for all the interest! :highfive:

If you have any questions please e-mail me, instead of putting it here because I wont be able to check this thread often over the next few days (it's blocked at work).

Thanks again guys!!! :yup: