: Pics from the 2nd Minnesota CF Meet!

90Brougham350
05-07-06, 10:41 PM
Eat your heart out, Florida! :thumbsup:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-owners-meets/69576-minnesota-area-meet-3.html#post690594

All 61 of them here! More from Chad tomorrow!
http://www.putfile.com/90Brougham350

addison_ii
05-08-06, 12:51 AM
Now we must have 3 more by the end of the week just like the Florida members do. :D

HITMONEY
05-08-06, 06:29 AM
Makes me want to pack up and leave FL for MN.

No, Not Really!! ;)~

Does look like you had a great time though!! :)

Boombotz
05-08-06, 08:33 AM
Eat your heart out, Florida! :thumbsup:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-owners-meets/69576-minnesota-area-meet-3.html#post690594

All 61 of them here! More from Chad tomorrow!
http://www.putfile.com/90Brougham350

Looks like a great meet! Why is it every one feels like they have to challange Florida? We have never challanged anyone, but I do have a question... how many where there? Can you give us some names with those pictures please!!!!????? Your weather looked beautiful and so did the cars.

FSU_Noles
05-08-06, 11:32 AM
Why is it every one feels like they have to challange Florida?

Jealous :stirpot:

how many where there?

Looks to be FOUR, or about 20% of our turnout :thumbsup:

Looks like you had some fun and so long as you got to chat about your rides then all is good.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-08-06, 11:35 AM
Somehow I have a feeling the world meet will be in FL.....

90Brougham350
05-08-06, 11:44 AM
Kind of like having a world bicycle meet in China!

Boombotz
05-08-06, 11:48 AM
Kind of like having a world bicycle meet in China!

LMAO!!!!!!!! That Old Town place is prime location. It has everything for any type of person. Whether it is a family(ride rides), Wife(shopping), or car enthusiasts in general there is something for everybody.

addison_ii
05-08-06, 04:30 PM
Yes, we are jealous but a good type of jealousy. BTW what about the international meet?(hint hint) :highfive: We want to see Old Town in person.:bouncy:

FSU_Noles
05-08-06, 04:43 PM
Yes, we are jealous but a good type of jealousy. BTW what about the international meet?(hint hint) :highfive: We want to see Old Town in person.:bouncy:

I think Orlando & Old Town is the ideal place for the Int'l meet but getting it organized is going to take a massive effort, and I am not sure who is up for that.

Old Town is 5 min from Disney, 20 min to Sea World and 30 min to Universal Studios, so plenty for the family to do to keep them occupied over a nice 3-day weekend sometime.

Of course, being a half-hour from my house doesn't affect my vote :tisk:

derrty_deville
05-08-06, 05:50 PM
The meet was good all except for that damn Volvo. I was switching spots so we could get all the cars together and some jackass in a Volvo slamed on his brakes and came within less than an inch of hitting my rear end. At least our meet wasnt cancelled due to hurricane. I think we should start off with regional meets and then go national. I'd rather go to Cadillac than Florida but the long trip would be fun.

Boombotz
05-08-06, 06:01 PM
I think Orlando & Old Town is the ideal place for the Int'l meet but getting it organized is going to take a massive effort, and I am not sure who is up for that.

Old Town is 5 min from Disney, 20 min to Sea World and 30 min to Universal Studios, so plenty for the family to do to keep them occupied over a nice 3-day weekend sometime.

Of course, being a half-hour from my house doesn't affect my vote :tisk:

I would be willing to do all the setting up and organizing with a lot of help. I already have some relations with Old Town. I feel we would need a lot of input on this though. It's like I always say a lot of talk and no action. Though the last meet turn out was pretty good it still wasn't 100%. There would have to be some kind of deposit to hold spots. Since the location doesn't call for parking fee's it would be to get an exact itinerary that way shirts and event's could be the deposit amount. I know that Old Town has coupon books they offer to large groups too for like $7.00 each. I know, I could probably after speaking with them already get Cadillac to donate items for a raffle and what ever funds raised could be giving to a donation in our name. That would need to be discussed and agreed upon. I don't have any problems with organizing some of this but there would need to be a lot more people working with me. I would think this would need to be a full weekend event though. Not to mention wasn't there a different area leading the vote anyway. I thought it was like Vegas or something.