: 4 Door, 4 Thousand Pound Shootout

Bigslim
05-05-06, 07:39 PM
Well here it is guys. I just got off the phone with LJ from the Impalla forums and we have set a date on which we will be meeting the Impallas and other four thousand pound four door sedans at.
Where: Milan Dragway
When: June 8th 6:00pm-9:00pm
Cost: $50.00 Race as much as you want
$5.00 for spectators
All Four Sedans are invited as long as they are Four Thousand Pounds. This will include the Marauders, Impallas, Chrysler LX platform (300, Charger, Magnum), as well as the Cadillac cars.
This will be the first meeting of the Northern Four Thousand Pound Four Doors. There is another date in the works for later in the year. We hope that with these two events that we can turn this into a Northern HeavyWeight Shootout for next year. We are hoping for a big turnout for this event so we can grow on this next year.
All members of this site are welcome to attend. Please feel free to send me a PM for any further details.

Would love to those "V's" running down the track. Please join us.

harryctsv
05-06-06, 04:08 AM
Well here it is guys. I just got off the phone with LJ from the Impalla forums and we have set a date on which we will be meeting the Impallas and other four thousand pound four door sedans at.
$5.00 for spectators
All Four Sedans are invited as long as they are Four Thousand Pounds. This will include the Marauders, Impallas, Chrysler LX platform (300, Charger, Magnum), as well as the Cadillac cars.
This will be the first meeting of the Northern Four Thousand Pound Four Doors. There is another date in the works for later in the year. We hope that with these two events that we can turn this into a Northern HeavyWeight Shootout for next year. We are hoping for a big turnout for this event so we can grow on this next year.
All members of this site are welcome to attend. Please feel free to send me a PM for any further details.

Hi Bigslim,
isn`t it IMPALA?
Harry

AlBundy
05-06-06, 11:19 AM
$5.00 for spectators

Sounds like a great idea, I hope you pull it off.:thumbsup:

Bigslim
05-07-06, 01:33 AM
Hope to see some of you guys there. Here is a link to Milan Dragway:http://www.milandragway.com/home.html

davesdeville
05-07-06, 10:57 AM
Well if it wasn't 1500 miles away I'd bring the 75 (although you'd have to allow 5200lbs,) cause I just got some goodies for it, and this is my kind of event. But $50 for 3hrs? Ouch.

Bigslim
05-10-06, 11:08 PM
Right it off as having a good time.

STS 310
05-11-06, 07:10 PM
On the real...

Damn Dave, money that tight? Sorry I forgot your filling that 75 Deville.

Done...

OffThaHorseCEO
05-12-06, 01:16 PM
would this include roadmasters and fleetwoods?

Bigslim
05-13-06, 07:40 PM
would this include roadmasters and fleetwoods?
Yes, it would include these cars too. Please come and have a good time.

Tombo47
05-19-06, 07:54 PM
you need a wood panelled station wagon roadmaster LT1...Smoking people.

davesdeville
05-20-06, 03:52 AM
On the real...

Damn Dave, money that tight? Sorry I forgot your filling that 75 Deville.

Done...

Hah, I'm just used to test and tune/grudge racing at ABQdragway, as many runs as you can do in 6hrs for $12. I'd still totally go to this if it were on my side of the country. :thumbsup:

Bigslim
05-21-06, 11:03 PM
Come on guys. This is a chance for you to see what your car will really do.

Bigslim
06-01-06, 12:49 AM
Just want to remind everyone of the race day next week. Here is the info on it:

$5.00 for spectators

SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!

mechz11
06-06-06, 08:53 PM
Hi,

Is there a rain date for the 4-door/2-ton shoot out.
Just in case. Thanks

Bigslim
06-07-06, 06:13 PM
There is no rain date. Weather should be alright. We are also planning a date in the fall. Hope to see many of you guys there.

mechz11
06-07-06, 06:53 PM
Hi.

Would it be O.K...for my friend to bring
his Ram SRT/10 Quad cab. It has 4-doors
and weighs, 4000/lbs.:thumbsup:

Bigslim
06-08-06, 12:12 AM
Hi.

Would it be O.K...for my friend to bring
his Ram SRT/10 Quad cab. It has 4-doors
and weighs, 4000/lbs.:thumbsup:
Yeh, tell him to bring it. Rightfully it does have 4 doors. :thumbsup:

Bigslim
06-09-06, 01:36 AM
Had a good time out there. You guys missed out on a great time. There will be another one planned for August. Fastest four door out there was the Trilogy Marauder at 11.01. There were also some 11 second Impalas. I will keep you posted on the August date.

Just to let you know I ran a best time of 13.1 at 105mph.

SRT8/BMW
06-09-06, 10:31 AM
Had a good time out there. You guys missed out on a great time. There will be another one planned for August. Fastest four door out there was the Trilogy Marauder at 11.01. There were also some 11 second Impalas. I will keep you posted on the August date.

Just to let you know I ran a best time of 13.1 at 105mph.

Is that your maurader?? what were you driving at 13.1??

Bigslim
06-11-06, 08:23 PM
Is that your maurader?? what were you driving at 13.1??
I have a 2004 Marauder that has an Eaton Supercharger on it. It has a 3.4 pulley with 9.5 pds of boost.