: What is your favorite Cadillac song?

AaronM
01-23-04, 09:31 PM
Hi,
What is your favorite Cadillac song? My favorite is "Cadillac Pimpin". I usually don't like rap but it is so fun to listen to this song cruisin' in the caddy! Now I want to hear from you! What is your favorite Cadillac song?
-Aaron

Stoneage_Caddy
01-23-04, 10:33 PM
i like hotrod lincoln , that stupid hotrod coulnt catch that cadillac sedan that passed him by ...till it pulled over

one peice at a time is also good

then there is that song by ludacris : cadillac grills, cadillac thrills ,look at the oil my cadillac spills .... reminds me of my deville ..damn tranny side pan

tru504187211
01-23-04, 10:55 PM
Right behind youngbloodz would have to be Bad Azzz - 2001 4 door Cadillac

Ralph
01-23-04, 11:50 PM
"Cadillac Ranch" by Bruce Springstein. Didn't Quiet Riot do a song called "Slick Black Cadillac?" I'm gettin' old.

RLLOVETT
01-24-04, 12:32 AM
Bob Dylan has a recent line: "I'm riding in the flats in my Cadillac-car/ The girls all say I'm a worn out star/ My pockets are loaded and I'm spending it bigtime

Mad'lac
01-24-04, 03:33 AM
"Cadillac Ranch" the Chris LeDoux version.

lux hauler
01-24-04, 10:12 AM
One Piece At A Time - Johnny Cash
Stray Cats had one too.....can't remember the name though.

TimsToy
01-24-04, 10:37 AM
:elvis1: Here's a thought. Could someone with the right equipment put all the best Cadillac songs together on CD and Cassette? I would need a cassette version because I replaced my stereo with another original equipment stereo. I'd love to have one. :worship: How about everyone else? :elvis1:

El Dobro
01-24-04, 12:35 PM
"Beep, Beep". I guess you can call it a Cadillac song.
"While riding in my Cadillac, what to my surprise....."

elwesso
01-24-04, 01:10 PM
"cadillacs on 22s".. David Banner... No, I dont drive through the hood.... :D

brougham
01-24-04, 02:04 PM
Hot Rod Lincoln is one of my favourites.

I think the Stray Cats song was just called Cadillac.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-24-04, 03:25 PM
wes might like hotrod nissan , by the luxurious panthers (a spoof on hotrod lincolon)

i forgot i also like don hendleys boys of summer , (cuz of the dead head sticker on the back of my cadillac )

Elvis
01-24-04, 04:28 PM
Think about it, most of the old songs about Cadillacs refer to somebody else having one. Johnny Cash even sang about how he dreamed of owning one "someday."

davesdeville
01-24-04, 08:28 PM
Master P. Burbons and Lacs "this is for the burbons and the cadillacs, with the 10s and the 12s bumpin in the back"

Beef
01-25-04, 12:34 PM
Cadillacs on 22 is definitely my favorite. Burbans and Lacs is the first Caddy song that I got addicted to.

2dfx
01-25-04, 06:08 PM
Hi,
What is your favorite Cadillac song? My favorite is "Cadillac Pimpin". I usually don't like rap but it is so fun to listen to this song cruisin' in the caddy! Now I want to hear from you! What is your favorite Cadillac song?
-Aaron

Bah repost.

I pioneered THIS very song and concept!

inmycadillac
03-03-04, 02:53 AM
Cadillacs on 22s-David Banner, Cadillac Ranch-Bruce Springsteen, Burbans and Lacs-Master P, Diamond in the Back-Ludacris:coolgleam

inmycadillac
03-03-04, 02:58 AM
Some trivia: Did anyone know Outkast's first cd was entitled Southerplayalisticadillacmuzik pretty cool, huh.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-03-04, 11:23 AM
"Stray Cats had one too.....can't remember the name though."

got this song useing the new napster legal downlaod program , ill check and see what its name is ...i know it starts off "this si a song about a big american car called a cadillac

got a couple other caddy songs too , ill post up later

JJhomer83
03-03-04, 11:27 AM
"Cadillac Ranch" the Chris LeDoux version.

GOOD MAN that is the good version :bouncy:

JJhomer83
03-03-04, 11:36 AM
:elvis1: Here's a thought. Could someone with the right equipment put all the best Cadillac songs together on CD and Cassette? I would need a cassette version because I replaced my stereo with another original equipment stereo. I'd love to have one. :worship: How about everyone else? :elvis1:

well lets get a list together then???
what songs does everyone want i have a cd burner i can do it but i need a detailed song list of name of song and artist i can put roughly 15-20 songs on one cd

Night Wolf
03-03-04, 07:27 PM
You guys took my idea!!!!

I am trying to get EVERY Cadillac song I can, even if it mentions Cadillac, or a car by Cadillac only once... even songs that are kinda against Cadillac (Beep Beep?) I am gonna throw it on an MP3 CD... it can hold like 65 songs or so... when I get mine made up, if anyone wants one, I'll take orders :D

ChiMick
03-03-04, 08:02 PM
"Voodoo Cadillac" by Southern Culture on the Skids
and
"Hot Rod Lincoln" by Asleep at the Wheel

2nd Place
"Pink Cadillac" by Bruce Springsteen
and
"Buy the Bitch a Cadillac" by Annie Moscow

There are over 300 hits in the iTunes music store if you search on Cadillac!

Ralph
03-03-04, 09:34 PM
You guys took my idea!!!!

I am trying to get EVERY Cadillac song I can, even if it mentions Cadillac, or a car by Cadillac only once... even songs that are kinda against Cadillac (Beep Beep?) I am gonna throw it on an MP3 CD... it can hold like 65 songs or so... when I get mine made up, if anyone wants one, I'll take orders :D

Run DMC song called "Rock Box" off the Vice City soundtrack, they mention "I'm drivin' a Caddy, and your fixin' a Ford!" :p

gtm245
03-03-04, 09:50 PM
Don't know the name of this song but I just remebered this line-

"I think the devil drives a Coupe' DeVille, I watched him drive away over the hill, not against her will, I've got time to kill, down in Brokenheartsville"

HUGE59Fins
03-03-04, 10:12 PM
Hi,
-Aaron

I'll give you a hint...."NO BENTLEY'S, CADILLAC PIMPIN." Only rap song I listen to.

inmycadillac
03-04-04, 02:06 AM
How bout Billy Joel-Movin Out (Anthony's Song) "now he's trading in his Chevy for a Cadillac lac, lac, lac, you outta know by now" Burn that one, it's a good song.

inmycadillac
03-04-04, 02:16 AM
I'm sitting herre listening to my music WMP and what else comes on out of my 1500 songs other than "Cadillacs on 22s" chorus "cadillacs on 22s, i ain't did nothin in my life but stay tru, pimp my voice, and mack these beats, and pray to the Lord for these Mississippi streets, heyyayhey" That is the sh^!.:worship:

CognLac
03-05-04, 09:07 AM
Outkast, " me and you, your momma and your cousin too, rolling down the street on vouges, comming up slamming cadillac doors"

tru504187211
03-05-04, 10:54 AM
William Devaughn - Be thankful for what you got. I got my friends with song ringtones on their cells looking for Youngbloodz - Cadillac Pimpin' to put as the tone for when I call. They haven't been able to find it yet, so they have "Still a G Thang" for my number.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-05-04, 11:53 AM
that outkast song makes mention of caddys , that hey ya thing

"dont want to meet your daddy just want you in my caddy "

CadillacQt
03-05-04, 12:18 PM
I got a bunch:

Andre Nickatina~ Cadillac girl
Andre Nickatina~ Classified
David Allen Coe~ Ghost ride
Do are Die~ Do you wanna ride?
Too Short ~ My car
Kool Keith~ Eldorado
Natalie Cole~ Pink Cadillacs
Dwight Yoakam~Guitars,Cadillacs

inmycadillac
03-10-04, 02:52 PM
New Twista song "pimp on" featuring Too $hort and 8Ball "and if you're rolling in a lac with three hoes in the back, feeling like a mack, while you're checking your scratch, then you gettting your pimp on"

AaronM
03-10-04, 06:10 PM
Hi,

I might be intersted in a cd with some songs on it. I can't download them anymore:crying:.

inmycadillac
03-13-04, 05:54 AM
:worship: 2PAC "How Long Will They Mourn ME?" "i remember kickin back u wanted a LAC, and going half on a muthaphuckin hundred sack". He wrote this song way before he was killed, u can find it on his Greatest Hits cd or originally released on Thug Life.

inmycadillac
03-13-04, 06:01 AM
:drinker Afroman "Mississippi" "lets all get drunk tonite, hope i don't fight with a punk tonite, get nervous as i swerve this, CADILLAC thru Purvis"

inmycadillac
03-13-04, 06:36 AM
If anyone cares there is a wbsite dedicated to Caddy songs :worship: www.caddydaddy.com/songs.htm (http://www.caddydaddy.com/songs.htm)

DopeStar 156
03-13-04, 10:26 PM
I don't like country music but my parents listen to it and I did grow fond of "I Think the Devil Drives a Coupe DeVille." There was also another song where some country songer talks about how much he loves his truck and he says something like, "So it's rusty, say what you will but I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille." and there's another song called "Cadillac Tears." All are country and for the record I listen to Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails, so Country's not my thing.:brutal:

inmycadillac
03-17-04, 12:39 AM
"when i come thru your city, they say who is that? in a brand new baby blue cadillac" First line of the song. No Love (Beautiful Life) by Big Tymers. I recommend u listen to this song, its hot!

inmycadillac
04-11-04, 05:50 AM
first line of song "Pop the Trunk" by UGK and Celly Cel, "i just bought me a COUPE DEVILLE, took out the airbag put in a wood wheel". Tight song. Another good song all about Cadillacs is "My Cadillac" by Dirrty. "while drivin in my cadillac what to my surprise, here walks a girl givin those sex me eyes", I just made that lyric up myself!!

tru504187211
04-11-04, 11:13 AM
David Banner - We Ride Them Caddies

tru504187211
04-11-04, 11:19 AM
Twista - Slow Jamz...Baby drop another slow jam
And all us lovers need hold hands
And if you aint got no man hop up on my Brougham
I keep it pimpin like an old man...

Big Tymers album "Big Money Heavyweight" has Caddy in almost every song... but then again, its CashMoney...Caddy this, Gucci that.

Three Six Mafia - Wolf Wolf...In the back of a black Cadillac suck-n-jack...

Msilva954
04-11-04, 11:44 AM
Most Def DAVID BANNER wit:
Cadillac on 22's I aint did nutin in my life but stay tru.
and "We ride dem caddys man sittin on dem vogues , south side till the day we die".

97DevilleTwinkies
04-17-04, 01:26 PM
Do Or Die - Do You Wanna Ride

In the backseat of a caddy............

Master P - Smokin Green

smokin dank in my cadillac

Ludacris - Saturday

Ooohhh ohhh system on blast cops just past just seen a big ol ass
And pass that dro, till daddy come home in a cadillac brougham, cadillac brougham
How you gonna act like I don't push lacs? Black eldorado 5th wheel on backkkkkk

Too short talks about caddy's all the time....so when ya see me driving in my caddy, stop and wave hey pimp daddy

Outkast - Two Dope Boys In a cadillac

If your serious I can find about 250 songs that talk about caddys

inmycadillac
04-17-04, 03:47 PM
If your serious I can find about 250 songs that talk about caddys
that's what i'm talkin bout. i got 500+ cd's and at least 250 songs that mention Cadillacs. i've got about 8 other posts in this thread about "newer" songs mentioning lacs. u heard that Dirrty song "My Cadillac"-"while driving in-my- cadillac, what to my surprise". that joint is bangin. i like that Tru song (not on Master P's cd its on Tru) "1,2,3 ______ gettin high in my cadillac"

Andrew60SP
04-17-04, 04:14 PM
Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
King of the beats you ride to em in your Fleet (Fleetwood)
or Coupe DeVille rollin on dubs

For those who like alot of bass, MC Nas-D and DJ Freaky Fred -It's My Cadillac
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000001S7B.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pimpin_Whity
04-18-04, 01:26 PM
cadillac pimpin is my favorite

but i heard one from modern talking, geronimo's cadillac (dont ask :canttalk: )

dnehthend
08-28-04, 05:11 AM
add those to the list

Mest - Cadillac
"With the top down seat back rollin' in my Cadillac"

Rancid - Time Bomb
"black coat, black shoes, blackhat, cadillac"

Adam
08-28-04, 05:40 AM
Cadillac Pimpin and My Automobile by the Youngbloodz. most of their songs are about or mention Cadillacs.

dnehthend
08-28-04, 05:13 PM
Cadillac Pimpin and My Automobile by the Youngbloodz. most of their songs are about or mention Cadillacs.
This is funny, http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/McNasty

RLLOVETT
08-29-04, 09:34 PM
And let's not forget good ole Roger Miller:
"Kansas City Star"--I drive a big ole Cadillac with wire wheels, got rhinestones in the spokes...
and
"Do Wacka Do"--see ya goin down the street in yer big Cadillac, ya got girls in the front, ya got girls in the back, yeah, and way in the back ya got money in a sack, both hands on the wheel and your shoulders right back...

lowscola
08-31-04, 01:58 PM
What's the name of the old school song:

Diamiond in the back, sunroof top, digging the sceen the the gangsta lean ooo oo ooo... ( not the dumb a$$ remake by ludacris with the lincoln )

Gagsta white walls, tv's antena in the back...

You may not have... a car at all...

Can't remember how it goes but this is the all time classic! Whats the name & artist. I'm buying it today...along with Reasonable Doubt... I can't find my old one. Been wanting to listen to it ever since I got my Caddy.

Swangin-&-Bangin
09-01-04, 05:13 PM
What's the name of the old school song:

Diamiond in the back, sunroof top, digging the sceen the the gangsta lean ooo oo ooo... ( not the dumb a$$ remake by ludacris with the lincoln )

Gagsta white walls, tv's antena in the back...

You may not have... a car at all...

Can't remember how it goes but this is the all time classic! Whats the name & artist. I'm buying it today...along with Reasonable Doubt... I can't find my old one. Been wanting to listen to it ever since I got my Caddy.

William Devaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got

RBraczyk
09-01-04, 05:21 PM
Snoop dogg and dr dre, the next episode.

RBraczyk
09-01-04, 05:23 PM
This is funny, http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/McNasty

LMFAO. Ohh thats too good.

lowscola
09-01-04, 05:36 PM
William Devaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got

Good looking out...I'll have to find it now.

Swangin-&-Bangin
09-01-04, 05:41 PM
I bought a 2 disc rap mix cd titled "Cadillacs & Vogues" not to long ago.. I think it has about 32 songs on it that mention Caddillacs.. I keep those 2 cd's in the changer.. I may convert the song to mp3's and post a link to them...

Mr_Bam
09-01-04, 08:15 PM
WAR- "Who's Cadillac is that?"
"...bumpin down the street..."

My all-time FAVORITE

rollincatera
09-09-04, 12:36 AM
this is for the burbans and the cadilllacs -- with the one twelve bumpin in the back ;)

mymoneypit
09-11-04, 09:22 AM
come on guys notorious big "i'm in the all black eldorado

ccfreim
06-06-14, 02:36 AM
the best one in my opinion, is by some rapper named slim thug. I don't listen to rap, but i own a 1989 Fleetwood Brougham, and the song is called "Caddy Music", and its about owning a fleetwood brougham, the whole song. the chorus goes "This is the cadillac music, i hope that you can use it. If you don't have a fleetwood, you can jam it in your hoopty. Put it in and just ride, ride, ride. Haha, not a big rap fan, more pink floyd and rush, but it sounds great on my 2 12" subs in my caddy. heres the link to the music video, they're driving a Grape Crush Purple Brougham! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQj7Clsscus