: Looks like i'm going to be heading to the Police Academy

Blackout
01-23-04, 02:05 PM
I met with the local chief of police this morning and gave all the info and is going to be hooking me up with another one of the guy's who works at the department so if I had any other questions I could ask him and get numbers and people I need to get in contact with. So for all you street racers out there watch out! Officer Blackout will get ya! :D

SupaFly
01-23-04, 02:15 PM
Hopefully I will get into this class that starts this month instead of waiting for July. I have to go for one more medical Monday.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-23-04, 06:57 PM
i knew i smelled bacon

Blackout
01-24-04, 01:14 PM
i knew i smelled bacon*sniff, sniff* Do I smell some police brutality? :cop: :hitstick:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-24-04, 02:56 PM
wow they are teach you fast at the academy , do you know what to do with that nightstick ? i could tell you !!

CoupeDevilleRob
01-24-04, 10:33 PM
It seems like there are as many cops on this message board as on the Crown Vic one. I'm in the process of becoming a New York City Police Officer, I hope the academy is as fun as Steve Guttenberg makes it look.

beemer2k
01-31-04, 02:33 PM
I met with the local chief of police this morning and gave all the info and is going to be hooking me up with another one of the guy's who works at the department so if I had any other questions I could ask him and get numbers and people I need to get in contact with. So for all you street racers out there watch out! Officer Blackout will get ya! :D
Congratulations, you have the perfect personality for law enforcement. You should do well there. :farting:

AirJigga25
02-02-04, 03:14 PM
Congratulations, you have the perfect personality for law enforcement. You should do well there. :farting:
lol. he's going to arrest me first.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-02-04, 03:56 PM
I sent sevreal members of my YO MOMMA (Yee Ole Ministers O Misinformation Management Accosociation) group up to blackouts area to check up on our bacon flavored freind . One of our accosiates got this picture of blackout with his beloved rabid K-9 flash :

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/RoscoTribute/doh80_47.jpg

We are also happy to report blackout has yet to learn how to calibrate and use the radar gun , if he does give chase my sources tell me his squad car is a early 70s AMC Matador which shouldnt be too much of a issue running from

had to give blackout some flack , hope you can take a joke kid

Blackout
02-02-04, 04:23 PM
lol....Well i know I'm going to be hearing crap about wanting to be a police officer. But so far your's is the best I've seen so far! :worship: