: Why can't I leave the V?

VELOSE
05-03-06, 01:05 PM
The car has been at the dealership for a week. They will begin to fix the wire harness behind the supercharger. A few wires had been cut by the pulley in back of the supercharger. To repair the wire harness, the supercharger needs to come off. I saw this an opportunity to remove the charger and part ways.

Last night the wife agreed on us replacing the V. I was considering the BMW Z4 M Coupe and a 2006 Saleen. I was up till 2am last night knocking myself upside the head on which one to get.

This morning I come over to the dealership and I request to drive my car. I wanted to make sure that I know what I'm about to leave. One week without the V and the impression I had of it not running well before I left it at the dealership had me thinking I needed confirmation.

As soon as I turned it on, it didn't hesitate to start. Instant gratification already. I let it warm up and drive it straight to the gas station. I'm filling up and already getting stares from others. I leave the gas station and memories of covering endless miles ripping thru gears comes to mind. That feeling of being free and invincible is irreplaceable. One more thing that fueled the great feeling of being with my V was Guns N Roses, "Sweet Child O' Mine" playing. Life is Bliss once again.:highfive:

I should have my car on Friday. Oh, just thought I'd share another tribulation of emotions with ownership of my V. :D

CTSVONFIRE
05-03-06, 01:09 PM
The car is just to fast you'll never be able to get away from it.

No seriously, the car is just fun to have. Especially since you have a supercharged. Just get you a beater to drive around so when you get back in the V your just like "H3LL Yeah" this is mine.

kjr39
05-03-06, 01:38 PM
It's a helluva car to have, but I'm ready to leave Cadillac behind and head to a company that knows how to treat customers. Trouble is, these days, I'm having trouble finding one that does...

STS 310
05-03-06, 01:51 PM
Uh oh, sounds like your headed for Mopar products.

Kadonny
05-03-06, 03:15 PM
It's a helluva car to have, but I'm ready to leave Cadillac behind and head to a company that knows how to treat customers. Trouble is, these days, I'm having trouble finding one that does...

What? You giving up on your 06 already kjr?

rgd
05-03-06, 03:44 PM
I think 80% of it comes down to your Dealership! I have had a new radiator install, new pwr stearing unit installed and they have fixed the rear end once (replaced bushings etc...) no questions asked! They know I track the car, no issues no questions.
Take the service Mgr a nice big NY steak he can throw on the Barbi drop a case of imports with the Mechanics...
Then watch how they treat you...
My $0.02...:)

NIK
05-03-06, 03:44 PM
Uh oh, sounds like your headed for Mopar products.

Are you F&!*@ing kidding me? Get real!!