: I'm new on the scene

AirJigga25
03-24-03, 01:39 PM
Hey ! I'm new!

Some people call me Air Jigga but my real name is (deleted by Sal Collaziano at AirJigga25's request).
I'm representing Boston Mass and would like to say hi. I drive a Chrome and Black Lac and I'm loving it. (97 seville sls ldd)

JerseyGirl
03-24-03, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by AirJigga25
Hey ! I'm new!

Some people call me Air Jigga but my real name is (deleted by Sal Collaziano at AirJigga25's request).
I'm representing Boston Mass and would like to say hi. I drive a Chrome and Black Lac and I'm loving it. (97 seville sls ldd)

:banana: WELCOME! Man we keep getting new members..woooohoooo! :D

kcnewell
03-24-03, 08:14 PM
Greetings! We'll work on the 'Lac thing...

JerseyGirl
03-24-03, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by kcnewell
Greetings! We'll work on the 'Lac thing...

lol......he must be a youngin' hehe.:D

jerseyMan
03-26-03, 10:48 AM
Welcom AirJigga25 !

AirJigga25
03-26-03, 11:54 AM
Yeah I'm 22...and whenever I go to the Cadillac dealerships I'm a little out of place in the waiting room in a room full of people who are 50+. I think Cadillac should target a younger audience as well as there current audience. Girls always want to take a ride with me...

And... What needs to be worked on >> 'Lac is common slang and so it Caddy...LATER

kcnewell
03-26-03, 12:22 PM
I.M.O. Lac is LAME we had this discussion a few weeks ago here!Caddy works! 'Lac isn't common slang anywhere I would want to be!

BeelzeBob
03-26-03, 12:28 PM
Welcome aboard, (name deleted by Sal Collaziano at AirJigga25's request). Thanks for signing up! Regarding "Lac" - well - that must be a new thing. To each his/her own. For us "old-timers", Lac sounds kinda ridiculous.. But so are baggy pants hung down around the testicals - so what do we know?

Nonetheless, we're glad to have ya! Do come by often and get to know the crowd...

AirJigga25
03-26-03, 01:10 PM
Pardon my ignorance for using "lac". How lame...
I actually prefer Caddy and I too had to get used to it the first time I heard it as well. The term is commonly used in Hip Hop lyrics, a source that is constantly giving Cadillacs free positive publicity. If you don't like 'lac, I sugges getting used to it.

Also,
If my Air Jigga hangle and my laid back slang threw you off...sorry. Thats just how I am. To clear things up, I'm a white, basketball playing, hip hop loving, gainfully employeed, cadillac driving young American. I wear my pants at my waist.

I'm glad to give you the younger generations viewpoint anytime... Cadillacforums.com is a great resource, I'm loving it (Props). I hope I taught you something. Peace to all and enjoy your Frank Sinatra.

BeelzeBob
03-26-03, 01:40 PM
Er, all the white kids around here where their pants around their nuts.. So your Jigga handle and/or slang (I missed where this might have led me to believe anything specific about you as a person) didn't suggest anything to me. I don't know of the term "lac" being used specifically by any group of people..

As for hip hop - don't they give free positive publicity to lots of people?

The Lexus flexes from Long Beach to Texas? :p

Anyways.. The 'testicular' statement was intended to be interpreted/regarded as young person's style choice. Nobody wore their pants that low with their underpants up beneath their nipples until the late 90's.. So... We may not understand or like the term "lac" - but it's the same difference with...

Whatever.

AirJigga25
03-26-03, 02:39 PM
It's all good.

The term lac is mentioned in so many songs its RIDICULOUS.
for example c-murder says "Real ni99as ride 'burbans and 'lacs" in the chorus of his song G's and Macks.

enough of this subject
cya

YellowSnake
03-26-03, 04:31 PM
Welcome.

Northstar32
03-26-03, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AirJigga25
[B]Yeah I'm 22...and whenever I go to the Cadillac dealerships I'm a little out of place in the waiting room in a room full of people who are 50+. I think Cadillac should target a younger audience as well as there current audience. Girls always want to take a ride with me...

Cadillac seems to have done pretty well targeting their younger auidience with the manual transmission CTS. I love that car! ah, one of these days.:p

BeelzeBob
03-27-03, 07:23 AM
Cadillac is targeting a younger audience nowadays. V-series, ETC, STS, CTS...

Katshot
03-27-03, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Northstar32

Cadillac seems to have done pretty well targeting their younger auidience with the manual transmission CTS. I love that car! ah, one of these days.:p [/B]

If you like CTS's, check out PHATCAD's in the picture gallery. Gotta be the nicest CTS I've seen. I like it, and don't even like CTS's :rolleyes:

BeelzeBob
03-27-03, 04:45 PM
Ditto on that...

Northstar32
03-28-03, 10:42 PM
Yeah, it's a sweet ride....one that I'd LOVE to own....I just renewed my lottery subsription. :)

JerseyGirl
03-28-03, 10:58 PM
Yeah I'm 22...and whenever I go to the Cadillac dealerships I'm a little out of place in the waiting room in a room full of people who are 50+. I think Cadillac should target a younger audience as well as there current audience. Girls always want to take a ride with me...

And... What needs to be worked on >> 'Lac is common slang and so it Caddy...LATER

haha...Caddy dealers always have the 50+ guys around getting their oil changed & their Caddys washed & waxed! LOL! Caddy attracts ALL kinds, old & young, hip & not hip..hehe. Wait, soon enough you'll be 50 sitting at the dealership!:D

JerseyGirl
03-28-03, 11:02 PM
Pardon my ignorance for using "lac". How lame...
I actually prefer Caddy and I too had to get used to it the first time I heard it as well. The term is commonly used in Hip Hop lyrics, a source that is constantly giving Cadillacs free positive publicity. If you don't like 'lac, I sugges getting used to it.

Also,
If my Air Jigga hangle and my laid back slang threw you off...sorry. Thats just how I am. To clear things up, I'm a white, basketball playing, hip hop loving, gainfully employeed, cadillac driving young American. I wear my pants at my waist.

I'm glad to give you the younger generations viewpoint anytime... Cadillacforums.com is a great resource, I'm loving it (Props). I hope I taught you something. Peace to all and enjoy your Frank Sinatra.

hahahahahah...enjoy your Frank Sinatra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

kcnewell
03-29-03, 12:12 AM
There is nothing positive about the way Cadillacs are portrayed in Hip-Hop lyrics! By a bunch of pimp daddy morons....Frank is nice, As are many other things...I too say be careful, You'll be 50 way sooner than you think you will no matter where you wear your pants! As It has always been, you'll know when you're there how you sounded to us when you were here! As far as peace goes....I ain't into it! You hope you taught us something? In a few years you'll know how lame that sounds!

Most people in their 50's these days are more into '70s rock and such than The venerable Frank Sinatra ( That's more geared to the 70+ generation ) I personally am more interested in Classical music than anything else.....

BeelzeBob
03-29-03, 11:21 AM
Finally. Someone else who speaks my language - or atleast admits to it. :p

JerseyGirl
03-29-03, 12:23 PM
There is nothing positive about the way Cadillacs are portrayed in Hip-Hop lyrics! By a bunch of pimp daddy morons....Frank is nice, As are many other things...I too say be careful, You'll be 50 way sooner than you think you will no matter where you wear your pants! As It has always been, you'll know when you're there how you sounded to us when you were here! As far as peace goes....I ain't into it! You hope you taught us something? In a few years you'll know how lame that sounds!

Most people in their 50's these days are more into '70s rock and such than The venerable Frank Sinatra ( That's more geared to the 70+ generation ) I personally am more interested in Classical music than anything else.....

LMAO! Classical? Really KC? WOW! You definately look like a 70's rocker kinda guy..but hey, never judge a book but it's cover right?
Hey, I'm only 31 & I love all kinds of music including Old Blue Eyes himself..:D

AirJigga25
03-30-03, 06:53 PM
i think you are hilarious... stone cold steve austin wannabe mcnewell.
I think I'll be 50 in 28 years...no sooner.
So as far as saying "There's nothing positive about the way Cadillacs are portrayed in Hip-Hop lyrics," then you obviously don't hear me on that and don't know much about it. What's your favorite poison or metallica song? Can I burn some of your Yohan Sebastion Bach Records?
(lol)
Please, no more mcnewell on my thread. I was just trying to introduce myself to my fellow Cadillac enthusiasts.
"Straight outta Beantown pimpin the chrome n black lac."
God Bless America >>> Over

Mad'lac
03-30-03, 06:57 PM
no more KC? Thats an invitation for him to take over this thread.

AirJigga25
03-30-03, 07:17 PM
Sweet...I like the name...Mad'lac...now thats what I've been talking about.

elwesso
03-30-03, 08:14 PM
I personally am more interested in Classical music than anything else.....

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED!!!!

Whats next?? Planting daisies and frollicking in the fields!!!:D :D :D

Mad'lac
03-30-03, 09:00 PM
Thats been the general deal about lac in this forum...by itself it doesn't sound right but if you add something to it then its a whole new ballgame.

elwesso
03-30-03, 09:05 PM
Any one syllable word in front of lac has the potential to be golden.

JerseyGirl
03-30-03, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by elwesso
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED!!!!

Whats next?? Planting daisies and frollicking in the fields!!!:D :D :D

:eek: :shocked2: :shhh:

kcnewell
03-30-03, 11:54 PM
i think you are hilarious... stone cold steve austin wannabe mcnewell.
I think I'll be 50 in 28 years...no sooner.
So as far as saying "There's nothing positive about the way Cadillacs are portrayed in Hip-Hop lyrics," then you obviously don't hear me on that and don't know much about it. What's your favorite poison or metallica song? Can I burn some of your Yohan Sebastion Bach Records?

Funny thing about the Steve Austin thing was when I started hearing the name a few years ago I didn't know who the hell he was. People would walk up and tell me I looked like the guy and I was thinking....I don't look like Lee Majors! ( The original Steve Austin 6 million dollar man ) My son eventually clued me in, I thought it was kinda funny. I mean Really....Who seriously watches that nonsense? Although since that time I've met him a few times! He's a pretty nice guy!

On the age thing ....You'll eventually figure it out!

Hip Hop Lyrics....Your right! Who cares?

Metallica? Poison?......I don't think so!

You need to work on your spelling of german names! That was priceless!

Mad'lac
03-31-03, 01:06 AM
Yeah Steve Williams (his real name) is a pretty cool guy. I met him a few times as well, maybe more than most peeps seeing how his ranch is only 15 miles from where I live.

BeelzeBob
03-31-03, 07:49 AM
When I saw those pictures of you in Hawaii I thought you were David Wells! :p

kcnewell
03-31-03, 08:37 AM
Who's David Wells?

BeelzeBob
03-31-03, 04:10 PM
Pitcher for the New York Yankees...

AirJigga25
03-31-03, 04:15 PM
Oh no not the yankees...

BeelzeBob
03-31-03, 04:21 PM
The Yankees, baby! hehe. Are you a Red Sox fan?! :p

kcnewell
03-31-03, 04:34 PM
Sorry gang...Not a baseball fan!

elwesso
03-31-03, 04:46 PM
Yohan Sebastion Bach!!! Thats classic (pun intended :D )

AirJigga25
03-31-03, 05:01 PM
Yes, Sal. I am unfortunately a red sox fan but not a big fan.
This is our year baby! ...not.
Nevertheless, derek jeter and roger clemens make me throw up. I wouldn't mind running over "the boss" in an escalade.
Getting jason giambi last year was just plain not fair. Damn yankees... ok this is depressing...later. www.yankees-suck.com