: METH pictures w/ 2.6 pulley

1badcady
05-01-06, 05:06 PM
Here are some pictures where the stuff was mounted, maybe they can help!

StealthV
05-01-06, 06:11 PM
Nice clean install. Braided lines. Yummy. :thumbsup:

Got a link for the Alky kit? Looking in the crystal ball, I see one being shipped here.

1badcady
05-01-06, 06:42 PM
Nice clean install. Braided lines. Yummy. :thumbsup:

Got a link for the Alky kit? Looking in the crystal ball, I see one being shipped here.

Rick,
this is the only kit that you can use full meth, give Julio a call, this guy
really knows his shit. this is all he does 727-526-9724. the electronics
are underneath the dash. Do i see a stealth meth tune coming soon:bouncy: .
by the way the light on the dash turns red foe a split second then green indicating that the bump has reached the desired pressure.
Rick, this really works great:thumbsup:.

Adam
05-01-06, 08:19 PM
at the risk of sounding stupid, can you explain this system to me. like what it is and how it works? thanks brother.

1badcady
05-01-06, 08:32 PM
[quote=93fleetwoodlowlow]at the risk of sounding stupid, can you explain this system to me. like what it is and how it works? thanks brother.[/quote

It's a system that injects methanol in to the intake, which in return the
engine runs 70 degrees cooler & gives it a higher octane, so the supercharged guys can run more boost reliable with no detonation.:thumbsup:

COOLER (especialy on hot days), MORE POWER, RELIABLE, :highfive:

Adam
05-01-06, 10:35 PM
at the risk of sounding stupid, can you explain this system to me. like what it is and how it works? thanks brother.

It's a system that injects methanol in to the intake, which in return the
engine runs 70 degrees cooler & gives it a higher octane, so the supercharged guys can run more boost reliable with no detonation.:thumbsup:

COOLER (especialy on hot days), MORE POWER, RELIABLE, :highfive:

ah... so you have to be supercharged to run it then? thanks man, i havent heard of it before. thanks bro.

wildwhl
05-01-06, 10:50 PM
I am one sick son-of-a-bitch.

In lovely San Diego on a wifi in the hotel room and I stop by to see what you mofos are up to...damn, I'm totally addicted.

Nice install

WW

DILLIGAF
05-01-06, 11:24 PM
I'm just as sick,maybe more.Started my header install sunday at 3,figured i'd putter around all week with it.Done!Plus I just sent the pcm to the wizard today(overnight delivery)Now I wait,maybe I'll put some zaino on her.

stkshkr
05-02-06, 11:23 AM
Where is Julio located? I looked on the website but no address. I am interested...........

1badcady
05-02-06, 12:14 PM
Where is Julio located? I looked on the website but no address. I am interested...........

I think he's in florida.

BADAZGN
05-02-06, 07:51 PM
Rick,
this is the only kit that you can use full meth, give Julio a call, this guy
really knows his shit. this is all he does 727-526-9724. the electronics
are underneath the dash. Do i see a stealth meth tune coming soon:bouncy: .
by the way the light on the dash turns red foe a split second then green indicating that the bump has reached the desired pressure.
Rick, this really works great:thumbsup:.

I just want to second the fact that Julio is the man!! He is the Alky master for Grans Nationals. 8 sec cars running his kits. His customer service is impecable and he hand makes everything. He is the only was to go when considering alky. I have it on my GN and he was such a help on the phone helping me tune to perfection!!

Just my .02

Oh yeah he is in Tampa

Matthew

Chef
05-04-06, 11:32 PM
I just want to second the fact that Julio is the man!! He is the Alky master for Grans Nationals. 8 sec cars running his kits. His customer service is impecable and he hand makes everything. He is the only was to go when considering alky. I have it on my GN and he was such a help on the phone helping me tune to perfection!!

Just my .02

Oh yeah he is in Tampa

Matthew

Sweet, I used to live there on the Island....Davis that is.

Ese, number? hook?