: Mobil One oil sale and free filter with rebate

CVP33
04-30-06, 08:58 AM
Pep Boys has a rebate deal going on Mobil One through May 13th. $3.99 per quart and a free Mobil One filter with the purchase of 6 quarts of oil. Best deal I've seen!

V-Max
04-30-06, 09:17 AM
That is a good deal as long as you don't mind your name added to mailing list and probably limited to one house hold.

Autozone has a similar deal with no rebate, buy 5 quarts of Mobil One and get a Mobil One filter all for $36. Limited two per visit. One store charged me $23 bucks for the same thing. Unfortunately they were out of filters. :-(

Norm - too low and not to slow
http://www.beretta.net/board/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=9;t=261;st=225

CVP33
04-30-06, 09:19 AM
This deal is $23.94 per case of Mobil one and filter is free. I have yet to receive any unsolicited mail from Pep boys.

V-Max
04-30-06, 10:10 AM
Chris, you mentioned rebate. Sounded like they had a mail in rebate through Mobil 1. :)

Norm

CVP33
04-30-06, 01:05 PM
Chris, you mentioned rebate. Sounded like they had a mail in rebate through Mobil 1. :)

Norm

I'm sure Mobil One underwrites it, however, I believe Pep Boys administers it. My rebates come in the form of pre-loaded Pep Boys gift cards. It feeds my habit. Maybe today I'll post pictures of my shelves. Every cleaning product known to man. At least 4 cases of Mobil One on hand at all times and a case of Mopar Oil filters.

JCM1
04-30-06, 06:12 PM
I'm sure Mobil One underwrites it, however, I believe Pep Boys administers it. My rebates come in the form of pre-loaded Pep Boys gift cards. It feeds my habit. Maybe today I'll post pictures of my shelves. Every cleaning product known to man. At least 4 cases of Mobil One on hand at all times and a case of Mopar Oil filters.

Haha, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that is obessive-compulsive. My garage shelves also resemble those of an Autozone. Especially when it comes to cleaning products.
"I always say the way a man treats his car is the way he treats himself."

V-Max
04-30-06, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=V-Max]Autozone has a similar deal with no rebate, buy 5 quarts of Mobil One and get a Mobil One filter all for $36. Limited two per visit. One store charged me $23 bucks for the same thing. Unfortunately they were out of filters. :-(

QUOTE]

I saw it in Autozone yesterday, 6 qts. and filter for 29.99. Not bad.

Yeah, I figured with soon to be two cars using the same filter/oil I need to take advantage of the deal. I drive about 25K miles per year with half that to work. :)

Now just need to find a deal on differential oil. :)

Norm - hopefully will not be needed diffs...
http://www.beretta.net/board/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=9;t=261;st=240

mlg
04-30-06, 11:45 PM
anyone try the extended life m1?? very tempting as time is $.

CIWS
05-01-06, 11:16 AM
I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and picked up 2- 5 quart containers of Mobil 1 for 20.87 each and the Fram extra guard PH3506 filter for 3.50. Those are everyday prices. Stupid thing was they didn't have ANY oil filter wrenches. Not out of stock, didn't sell the bloody things.

:cookoo: