: Hi Guys! Long Time, No Talkie...

lawfive
04-29-06, 12:21 PM
Hey all. I've been mostly off the board for a while now. How's everyone?

Are we close to an aftermarket rear-end solution yet? My diff is beginning to softly sing that old, familiar tune.

Cheers,
Jerry

KTSwanson
04-29-06, 01:05 PM
Welcome back, Lawfive...you were the one to inspire me to get bitten by the "modding bug" after seeing your Maggie, feeling your UUC shifter, being "moved" by your subwoofer, and hearing your Corsa as you drove away from showing your car at Crystal Cove last fall...did your car recover from the crash of a couple months ago?

lawfive
04-29-06, 01:10 PM
Yep, all recovered within a week, thanks. Up-side: new paint on the new front fascia and a touch-up on the hood, so I took the opportunity to put a clear bra on it (something I was too dumb to do when the car was new).

Wow, look at your mods. You caught up quickly!

KTSwanson
04-29-06, 01:16 PM
Where did you get the clear bra?

lawfive
04-29-06, 01:21 PM
Local shop here in Corona. Most any window tint shop can do it... but see if you can view a car that they've already done before you let them do yours. The cut-to-fit process is pretty much a no-brainer, but if they suck at the application process then your end result will suck as well.

VELOSE
04-29-06, 02:44 PM
Hi Jerry, welcome back. :thumbsup:

BTW, no solution for the rearend yet.

Florian
04-29-06, 05:40 PM
L5,

Glad to see you back posting again!

F

CVP33
04-29-06, 06:31 PM
Welcome back. I was too dumb to install a clear bra. Cost me a repaint as well. I'm afraid that true to form, I've neglected to install one on the SRT. At least I'm consistently stupid.

rand49er
04-29-06, 09:49 PM
Welcome back. Geez, this is just like old times! :gossip:

CIWS
04-30-06, 07:51 AM
(three stooges) Helloooo, Helloooooo, Hellooooooooo, Hello (three stooges) http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/silly.gif

trukk
05-01-06, 12:33 PM
(three stooges) Helloooo, Helloooooo, Hellooooooooo, Hello (three stooges) http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/silly.gif

OT - LOL, i do this with my two boys to my wife:

Hello
.....Hello
..........Hi <- youngest can only say hi
HELLO(hi)

Kids crack up, my wife thinks I'm nuts.

Long live the stooges.

-Chris

BTW - 4 year old boys + best of the Stooges DVD = funny as hell (but now he wants to hit everyone in the nuts all the time)

snooplbc
05-01-06, 03:31 PM
welcome bak

Dennisscars
05-01-06, 11:19 PM
Law, glad your back...:highfive: