: cts v vs cl55 amg

pat bruyere
04-28-06, 11:50 AM
on a cold night,wee went to the 1/4 mille track,my "v" got a corsa,header,kn coold air intake,in super ship,close to 470hp at the motor,my friend for th cl55 got a rent tek that give hem 530hp at the motor,my first run i could get a good grip to coold i spin all the way to 3 gear,first run a bad 14.4,my friend 13.6,my second run 14.0,hem13.2,my 3 run13,4 hem 12.8,i know i could do better on a hot day,but i could power shift frome 2 to 3 gear on my short shifter kit,then wee tok it to the hiway as i was going up at 270km my friend went buy me like a jet at 320km,am gone to put a super charger in see what i can do whit tha benz:rolleyes:

Poopie D
04-28-06, 11:55 AM
Bienvenue au forum!

pat bruyere
04-28-06, 12:03 PM
thank i got to worck on my inglish

Poopie D
04-28-06, 12:09 PM
Vous pouvez utiliser:

http://www.google.com/language_tools

Kidhummer
04-28-06, 12:52 PM
Huked on foniks shure werked fer me and it can werk fer u tooo!!!!

snooplbc
04-28-06, 01:32 PM
ha ha anset dvatset

trukk
04-28-06, 01:51 PM
This post reminds me of Blitzer :D

Don't sweat the english bro. I read it twice and got the general idea.

have fun,

Chris

keeksv
04-28-06, 02:47 PM
Welcome...

I see that you got the supercharger part without any problems...:thumbsup:

Contre AMG, nous sommes des freres. Allons-y!!!

Mat347
04-28-06, 02:56 PM
Yes, You SHOULD be getting low 13's with your setup. If traction is that much of an issue, you should look into getting some drag radials. The Nitto 555r work very well, and last long(for a drag radial). The Supercharger will only make your traction worse and could actually give you slower ETs, the highway is a different story though.

obzidian
04-28-06, 06:51 PM
Oh wow, i was about to stuff my foot in my mouth... :)

wait, what year, if you know, is your friends cl55? becuz if its a pre 2003, thats impossible.... but im sure its the 2003 and up it can get that, i believe its 538-540hp. But thats up from 460-490 so thats not THAT big of a jump. But sweet though...

Now, MB'z has got their game together when they designed their launch control modules and drivetrains. If your saying that you got 470 motor hp with those mods, and ran to the cl55's 530hp... it would seem that traction and lack of automatic, at the track, is what got you. Still, a .6 sec split is not that bad and can be halfed with driver technique and tire choice/psi settings. Damn MB/AMG, you see, now they got chrylser/dodge brainwashed, whats next? ford.... hehehe!!! Well, that might help them out a bit... buhahahaha!!!

dont worry about the english, i cant even understand these guys half the time and it's their primary language!!! Welcome aboard!!

pat bruyere
04-29-06, 09:42 AM
Oh wow, i was about to stuff my foot in my mouth... :)

wait, what year, if you know, is your friends cl55? becuz if its a pre 2003, thats impossible.... but im sure its the 2003 and up it can get that, i believe its 538-540hp. But thats up from 460-490 so thats not THAT big of a jump. But sweet though...

Now, MB'z has got their game together when they designed their launch control modules and drivetrains. If your saying that you got 470 motor hp with those mods, and ran to the cl55's 530hp... it would seem that traction and lack of automatic, at the track, is what got you. Still, a .6 sec split is not that bad and can be halfed with driver technique and tire choice/psi settings. Damn MB/AMG, you see, now they got chrylser/dodge brainwashed, whats next? ford.... hehehe!!! Well, that might help them out a bit... buhahahaha!!!

dont worry about the english, i cant even understand these guys half the time and it's their primary language!!! Welcome aboard!!yah i know,thank for the wellcome,yah my friend got the 2003 cl,but i cant power shift frome 2 to 3 gear.in lost much time,am thinking hard about super charger,will se in the future