: Seattle Peeps

Seattle CTS-V
04-27-06, 02:02 PM
A few of us are going to try and start a little Caddy club...sorry admins for posting here but people rarely seem to visit the club section. It's in 2 days. Gonna meet at Fry's Electronics off of the 405 exit 5. About 10am. Grab some lunch. Maybe drive to Kent and catch the NHRA drags.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-owners-meets/72998-seattle-area-meet-information.html#post680491

V-Smooth
04-27-06, 04:08 PM
Shit, this Sat? I really want to meet up with other V owners in the greater Seattle/Eastside area. I'm down but can't meet this Sat. :mad: (golfing over at Gold Mountain)

Can you PM me SeattleCTS-V...I don't think I have enough posts yet!

BlackDog!
04-27-06, 06:22 PM
Hey Guys - would love to meet this Sat but have a bike ride planned (Harleys are my other passion). If we can plan the next one a few weeks in advance I can come too!!

BD.

Rickerbucks
04-28-06, 01:01 AM
I'll drive down with a little more notice.

What about Sat May 20th

Seattle CTS-V
04-28-06, 02:01 AM
It might rain this Sat anyway so I may try to get the other guys to reschedule. I'll definitely try to give more notice next time!

heavymetals
04-28-06, 04:31 AM
So it is true that any event in your area is scheduled "between the rain"! :stirpot:

diverdan
04-28-06, 11:51 AM
I'm going to be in Kirkland on Thursday, but my car will unfortunately be stuck on the Gulf Coast. Saturday, my fiance and I are going to Vancouver where I was going to run in the half marathon. Thanks to my left hamstring it looks like I'll be just watching and drinking beer:banghead:

I would like to see your car one day as I have been toying with putting a maggie on mine in the future.

NoSlackCadillac
04-28-06, 05:44 PM
Is the meet still on? If so, it looks like I should be able to make it.

Seattle CTS-V
05-02-06, 06:53 PM
The last meet didn't happen...not enough interest.

The new meet is:

Saturday 5/13/06, 12 noon; Redmond Town Center. In the central parking lot (in back by Ruby's, Claim Jumper, etc.)

V-Smooth
05-05-06, 12:08 PM
Sounds great...I think I'll have my exhaust on by that time, we'll see...

NoSlackCadillac
05-13-06, 10:17 AM
Bump, Noon today at Redmond Town Center

NoSlackCadillac
05-14-06, 12:47 AM
Enjoyed meeting you guys today.

Seattle-CTSV, that maggie sure is tempting. The supercharger whine is not near as distracting as I thought it would be. Around town you had to know what you were listening for to hear it. Unbelievable power. The chrome wheels are sharp. You will have to tell me more about your sound system, definite improvement over the bassless Bose.

Thanks for the FRCs.

Seattle CTS-V
05-14-06, 03:13 AM
Enjoyed meeting you guys today.

Seattle-CTSV, that maggie sure is tempting. The supercharger whine is not near as distracting as I thought it would be. Around town you had to know what you were listening for to hear it. Unbelievable power. The chrome wheels are sharp. You will have to tell me more about your sound system, definite improvement over the bassless Bose.

Thanks for the FRCs.

It was fun. Always nice to put a face to those you meet in the forums. I'll try to get out to Bremerton drags one of these days b/f you shoot off to Alabama! Those FRC's look hot.