: anyone have LS2edit yet?

cjones
04-27-06, 11:49 AM
I bought LS1edit about 4 years ago for my old 99 C5. I emailed them to see if I can upgrade my existing software/cable. No word yet.

Just curious if anyone has used it. Would be helpful to swap files so we can see what settings each other has.

If I can't upgrade my existing cable cheap I'll probably just pay a vendor for a reprogram.

L.A.P.D.
04-27-06, 12:49 PM
cjones,

As far as I know and as of yesterday, neither carputing (makers of LSedit software) or HP Tuners had software to support tuning for the 2006 CTS-V. Both manufacturers have software for the 2006 LS2, but not for the CTS-V as of yet.

Shawn

cjones
04-27-06, 02:11 PM
They list the CTS-V under the list of 2006's with the LS2 but not under cars they support. Kind of vague. You might be right.

cjones
04-27-06, 02:42 PM
Shawn, do you guys carry the Kooks headers?

L.A.P.D.
04-27-06, 03:07 PM
cjones,

Doug (our in house tuner) said that he spoke with Ken at HP Tuners and they are working on it, but haven't released it as of yet. I guess they have it listed showing that it is on their "to do" list, but as of today nothing for the 2006 CTS-V.

We do carry Kooks headers. We are installing a set of 1 7/8" Kooks headers with high flow cats on a 2005 CTS-V we are doing a 402 and a Magnacharger. Let me know if you need a set.

Thanks!

Shawn

Tuner@A&ACorvette
04-27-06, 03:40 PM
I bought LS1edit about 4 years ago for my old 99 C5. I emailed them to see if I can upgrade my existing software/cable. No word yet.

Just curious if anyone has used it. Would be helpful to swap files so we can see what settings each other has.

If I can't upgrade my existing cable cheap I'll probably just pay a vendor for a reprogram.

We have software that will tune the 06 CTSV's

Call us for a dyno appointment - real load capacity dyno and real HP numbers....

Thanks,

Charlie