: Stealth V or anyone else what is the possibility of tuning a 2006 V?

blown black caddy
04-27-06, 02:55 AM
Okay I'm getting frustrated and pissed! I can't seem to find anyone who has enough insight on tuning the 06 V! I've tried to PM Stealth V but no reply. Someone mentioned the guy (Jeremy Formato) in Florida but he has no direct contact info, and from what I've read he doesn't have the codes yet? It's not like this is a brand new first year vehicle that no one on Earth has never seen before is it? The LS 2 has been out in other forms and we all know the V has a few years under it's belt. I know be patient right? I'm holding off on doing any further mods due to the fact that apparently the more stuff I change the more the PCM will try and compensate and just cause me to loose power due to it being out of it's normal range! I know someone out there has the answer? :bigroll:

heavymetals
04-27-06, 03:04 AM
Try this:

stealthv@earthlink.net

AZPowerAndSound
04-27-06, 03:06 AM
Okay I'm getting frustrated and pissed! I can't seem to find anyone who has enough insight on tuning the 06 V! I've tried to PM Stealth V but no reply. Someone mentioned the guy (Jeremy Formato) in Florida but he has no direct contact info, and from what I've read he doesn't have the codes yet? It's not like this is a brand new first year vehicle that no one on Earth has never seen before is it? The LS 2 has been out in other forms and we all know the V has a few years under it's belt. I know be patient right? I'm holding off on doing any further mods due to the fact that apparently the more stuff I change the more the PCM will try and compensate and just cause me to loose power due to it being out of it's normal range! I know someone out there has the answer? :bigroll:
If you want to come to AZ youre welcome to come here for a dyno tune! we have the 06 HPT software

Kidhummer
04-27-06, 03:31 AM
I have been asking this question ever since I became a member....ask Urbanski ; )

Look what I found ---> http://www.motorsporttech.com/cts-v_computer01.asp

StealthV
04-27-06, 07:32 AM
BBC, Sent you an email in response to your PM a few days ago. Did you get it?

A 2006 SoCal V was on a dyno yesterday...

As someone mentioned the other day, keep asking the question and soon the answer will be yes.

Tuner@A&ACorvette
04-27-06, 10:20 AM
I believe our software supports the 06 but I'll confirm this with the manufacturer and post back.

Charlie

blown black caddy
04-27-06, 10:40 AM
BBC, Sent you an email in response to your PM a few days ago. Did you get it?

A 2006 SoCal V was on a dyno yesterday...

As someone mentioned the other day, keep asking the question and soon the answer will be yes.

Sorry I never received it. Darn filters probably got it. So you are able to program it?

blown black caddy
04-27-06, 10:43 AM
I have been asking this question ever since I became a member....ask Urbanski ; )

Look what I found ---> http://www.motorsporttech.com/cts-v_computer01.asp

Wow, Good find. Are you going to try them?

blown black caddy
04-27-06, 10:47 AM
If you want to come to AZ youre welcome to come here for a dyno tune! we have the 06 HPT software

If Charlie at A&A can't do it I'm headed out to you! It's a relatively easy 5 hour drive to you. :D

Tuner@A&ACorvette
04-27-06, 11:00 AM
If Charlie at A&A can't do it I'm headed out to you! It's a relatively easy 5 hour drive to you. :D

I've got confirmation that we are software supported!

Kidhummer
04-27-06, 12:22 PM
Wow, Good find. Are you going to try them?

I only have an exhaust on right now... I will wait until someone local gets the software and then I will add a CAI and get a tune.

First Class Motoring
04-27-06, 01:01 PM
Wait 2more Weeks.i'm Working With Rick To Get A Tune For My 06v.i'll Post The Results. Yesterday I Got My Car Dynoed By L.a.p.d. By The Way Shawn Is Awsome. 339rwhp/339rwft With Corsa+k&n Drop In Filter And Homemade Cai.