: Help..which Caddy

cadillacchromer
01-21-04, 06:16 PM
I am about to purchase my first caddy...Not sure as to go with a newer generation caddy like the cts or srx or an old fave like a seville sts or deville dts... Any info on the '05 STS

CoupeDevilleRob
01-21-04, 06:18 PM
The 05 STS won't be on sale until September. I don't know if you want to wait that long.

airbalancer
01-21-04, 06:24 PM
Since you are talking alot of money, try one of the auto show where they will have a 05 STS. This way you will not kick your self if you like the new one and got an old one instead.

tru504187211
01-21-04, 06:27 PM
Maybe these colors will sway you to or from a 2005 sts...

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7087

2004_SRX_
01-21-04, 09:11 PM
It really depends on what you are going to be using the vehicle for. If you like in a snowy area, AWD must be a consideration. If you wan't a fast and fun car, why not consider the CTS-V. I would bring in money as a concern, but when buying an '04 Caddy, they are all pretty high priced, excluding the very high XLR. Definitely try to get to at least one auto show. Philadelphia is the first week of February (phillyautoshow.com) and New York is the second week of April (autoshowny.com). This would be a good chance to sit in the vehicles and learn more about them. Good luck!