: Jeremy Formato??

04CTSVFLA
04-25-06, 07:23 PM
I can get this guy to tune my car for a descent price (about equivalent to stealths tune) I have heard he is a god when it comes to lsx motors. Can anyone offer any input on what to do- Scrap diablosport and get formato to dyno tune my car. keep diablosport and get it custom tuned by them in miami. or scrap diablosport and go with stealth. Please be impartial towards favoring any option simply because u have it or whatever. I want the most power guaranteed out of the tune. Thanks for your opinions!!!! :bouncy:

Luna.
04-25-06, 09:09 PM
With respect to all other tuners, I believe a dyno tune is by far the best. If you can get that, I'd start there and move forward.

rand49er
04-25-06, 09:51 PM
With respect to all other tuners, I believe a dyno tune is by far the best. If you can get that, I'd start there and move forward.That's probably true. But I might add that you'll want to check out some references regarding their experience with LSx motors. StealthV tunes might be just a bit more conservative ... and safe.

Luna.
04-25-06, 10:03 PM
That's probably true. But I might add that you'll want to check out some references regarding their experience with LSx motors. StealthV tunes might be just a bit more conservative ... and safe.

Agree that such should be a consideration.

However, I would accept it as an axiom that the car in front of a person must be superior to not being in front of person.

As a result of that, a mail-order tune could easily be much more risky than otherwise believed.

dannystang
04-25-06, 10:07 PM
I can get this guy to tune my car for a descent price (about equivalent to stealths tune) I have heard he is a god when it comes to lsx motors. Can anyone offer any input on what to do- Scrap diablosport and get formato to dyno tune my car. keep diablosport and get it custom tuned by them in miami. or scrap diablosport and go with stealth. Please be impartial towards favoring any option simply because u have it or whatever. I want the most power guaranteed out of the tune. Thanks for your opinions!!!! :bouncy:

I had diablosport custom dyno mine...

The nice is you can always flash yourself, they dont charge much to tune it, specially if you bought their tuner.

Super duper tuning might net you what 10 hp?

EDIT: BTW I dont want to throw diablosport under the bus but I spent a few hours there and they REALLY didn't charge a big amount...comparatively

For 400-500 I rather spend it on something that will net me more power...

But I am bias because thats what I did.

04CTSVFLA
04-25-06, 10:24 PM
so noones heard of him (jeremy formato) or can find credentials?

crowan
04-25-06, 10:28 PM
Its the 21st century. Google him. There are a bunch of hits.