Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New V owner, intro, pics, quick question

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  boomys10 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2007 STS V, 82K miles, and honestly pristine condition.
Few mods include: Full Spectre CAI setup, Corsa axleback exhaust, and dyno tune done by local shop (waiting on numbers, pretty serious storms here last week still has power out in places)
Basically brand new brakes, tires, freshly powdercoated gunmetal wheels.....

Plans: TimmyC larger heat exchanger, and some lowering springs asap.

My one question, obviously these wheels are not something widely searched for but at the same time, they are not very easy to find.
I am not a huge fan of the gunmetal color against my black car, so I am looking into buying some Forgestars with new tires if I can get them. If I were to try to sell these stock rims, any ideas of a reasonable price for them.
They are obviously stock sizes, with no damage whatsoever. The powdercoating was done maybe 5 months ago at most, they have a clearcoat on them which makes cleaning a breeze. So mint wheels, fresh powdercoating, with newer tires, fronts have at least 80% tread, and rears have less than 1000 miles on them. Any opinions?

Lastly, some pics.

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks everyone.

The vin is 1G6DX67D270166378, saw the thread but did not see a definitive list in there.....

Any ideas on a decent asking price for the wheels that are on there? I inquired about the Forgestars, only issue is the 5-6 week turnaround time.....so still contemplating it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.