: Hey guys :)

Frosty
01-21-04, 01:22 PM
New here...just checking out the site. Looks good :)

Looking at a 94 STS that my friend owns...mint condition.

My name is Tony, I'm 23 from PA(right outside of Philly). Wow, that didn't just sound like an AA meeting intro lol

I've always loved the STS's...now I might own one...it'll compliment the Trans Am nicely(once it's done :D )

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7290

There is my thread concerning the STS...feel free to help out :):):)

JJhomer83
01-21-04, 03:25 PM
Tony,
welcome to the forums,
glad to have another philly suburb member on board i am real close to lansdale by the NE ext. of the turnpike.
Sounds like you got a good trans am there.
love to see pics when you get a chance

Frosty
01-21-04, 05:47 PM
Tony,
welcome to the forums,
glad to have another philly suburb member on board i am real close to lansdale by the NE ext. of the turnpike.
Sounds like you got a good trans am there.
love to see pics when you get a chance

Yeah it should be nice when it's done. I don't have many pics right now since one of my hard drives crashed :crying2:

Once it gets a new paint job(in a few months while the motor is out) I'll take some more pics :)

CADDYBLACK99
01-22-04, 10:43 AM
Hi Frosty!

My name is Paul and I am a Caddy-a-holic! Good luck with the STS (nice ride). What is the name of the big classic/collector car show they have everyyear in PA? (Pocono?) I think it is in the spring?

Frosty
01-22-04, 05:13 PM
Hi Frosty!

My name is Paul and I am a Caddy-a-holic! Good luck with the STS (nice ride). What is the name of the big classic/collector car show they have everyyear in PA? (Pocono?) I think it is in the spring?
Hmmm, not sure what the name is...didn't know they had one....

Maybe you're thinking of the Carlisle show in Carlisle, near Harrisburg.

DaveSmed
01-22-04, 11:51 PM
Cool, another Bucks County person to drag along on the next meet! I'm from Croydon. Depending on where you are in Bensalem, you might have seen my car.