: Socal CTS/CTS-V meet: May 6, 2006 @ A&A corvette

ctsvett
04-24-06, 10:24 PM
Well all,

Dubbed Stealth and I are going to try to put together a normal “club” type event that is somewhat central to everyone on a monthly/ every other month basis. There will also be “special” events (car shows, cruises, track days, vendor days, etc)… The idea is to include CTS owners and CTS-V owners in a socal club.

Here is the first “special day.” A&A was kind enough to set up a dyno day. For those of you who don’t know, this is where everyone goes to their shop and gets their car dyno’ed. Putting your car on the dyno is not required for this event, but if you are interested, make sure to e-mail/call Charlie sales@rpm-motors-inc.com to make an appointment. The dyno is not free, so if you are interested, email Charlie for details.

For those of us who are NOT going to dyno, we will have a chance to visit, look at each other’s cars, and help with any minor mods.

Event details
Date: May 6th, 2006
Time: 11:00am (or earlier if you want to dyno earlier)
477-A LAMBERT STREET
OXNARD, CA 93036
Web address: http://www.aandacorvette.com/contact.asp

I know this is pretty far out of LA for some people, but this is a special event hosted by a vendor. The “normal” events will most likely take place in Orange County or LA area (similar to the Tustin events some of us have done in the past). I expect to hang out at A&A for a few hours and will probably wrap it up around 2:-3:00. We are trying to find a lunch place nearby that we can all cruise to and get some food.

Please RSVP by e-mailing me (ctsvett@verizon.net) so we can gauge interest in this event. Feel free to pass this on to other CTS/CTS-V owners in socal.

Hope to see some of you there! And look forward to more details about normal events via e-mail and on the forums. Please note that we have out own dedicated sub-forum on cadillacforums.com. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/club-cts-forum/

As well, we will post a calendar at www.clubcts.com where you can view upcoming events.

Reed

p.s. For those of you coming up the 405, I will be leaving from the in-n-out on Inglewood avenue right off the 405 around 9:30 ish. When you RSVP, let me know if you want to meet there and caravan up to A&A.

kali_cts03
04-24-06, 11:12 PM
I'm IN! :thumbsup:

ctsguy
04-30-06, 09:03 PM
How long are u guys gonna be there. im a new owner of a non v cts, gonna try to spin buy for about an hour. All be working in the area.

kali_cts03
04-30-06, 10:27 PM
How long are u guys gonna be there. im a new owner of a non v cts, gonna try to spin buy for about an hour. All be working in the area.

I think it starts around 9:00am for those who want to Dyno their cars early and most likely from what Reed has wrote people will be there till around 2:00 or 3:00 pm..... if I'm wrong anyone please correct me.... :thumbsup:

ctsvett
05-01-06, 07:34 PM
I was thinking of leaving the south bay around 9:30 ish (405 in inglewood) and arrive around 11:-11:30.. I will need to leave by 3:00.

I will (as it stands right now) have a different 4 wheeled toy to bring...

Reed

ctsguy
05-02-06, 04:40 PM
Cool, im gonna probably swing by around one for a bit. Ive been dying to check out other cts's. Give me some ideas.

Rikmyster
05-05-06, 08:18 PM
I was thinking of leaving the south bay around 9:30 ish (405 in inglewood) and arrive around 11:-11:30.. I will need to leave by 3:00.

I will (as it stands right now) have a different 4 wheeled toy to bring...

ReedHey REED, WHat is your new TOY?

fast66
05-24-06, 07:09 AM
Let me know about the next meet, Im down to join.

kali_cts03
05-26-06, 10:23 PM
Let me know about the next meet, Im down to join.

Check this one out.... it's for tomorrow (short notice, but sound like fun if you can make it!!!) :thumbsup:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/75602-pics-v-gmc-syclone-so-cal.html