: CTS-V Featured on Speed TV's Sports Car Revolutoin

guyspat
04-24-06, 08:14 PM
Just in case you haven't seen this yet I just opened my email and on Wednesday April 27th at 7:30 pm the CTS-V will be featured on Speed's Sports Car Revolution in a program titled Not Your Father's Cadillac. The show subsequently re-airs Thursday at 7:30 am and Saturday 10:00 am. All times are EST - DST.

"Chip test drives the new Cadillac CTS-V and learns why it won the manufacturer’s title in the SPEED World Challenge! "

V-Max
04-24-06, 08:28 PM
I can hear chip singing Led Zeplin now. :) Should a good show as most are from this program developed north of the border. Much better than our magazine shows here.

Norm - exhaust systems as music
http://www.beretta.net/board/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=9;t=261;st=225

ctsvett
04-24-06, 11:03 PM
My media center is broken... someone record for the FAQ.

Reed

Flyboy
04-25-06, 08:49 AM
I can record it and then burn a DVD (if that's legal)......

CIWS
04-25-06, 09:04 AM
My media center is broken... someone record for the FAQ.

Reed

I'll do my best to catch it on the PVR. (as long as they don't change the programming again :-/ )

Just in case you haven't seen this yet I just opened my email and on Wednesday April 27th at 7:30 pm the CTS-V will be featured on Speed's Sports Car Revolution in a program titled Not Your Father's Cadillac. The show subsequently re-airs Thursday at 7:30 am and Saturday 10:00 am. All times are EST - DST.

Wait the calender I use says April the 27th is thursday ?

blown black caddy
04-25-06, 04:03 PM
It's also being shown on Wednesday the 26th at 4:30pm PST.

http://speedtv.com/schedule/index.php?m=04&d=26&ts=1146024000&timezone=-3&subcat=&program=&usecal=yes

CIWS
04-25-06, 04:55 PM
Cool, I'll try to set / get that one on the PVR. :)

TampaV
04-26-06, 08:13 PM
That was about the most lame review I have seen. I kept waiting and waiting for the segment and finally in the last minute and a half they ran the half assed review. Chip Herr said good things about the car, but I was expecting much more of a test. Oh, and did you know our car comes with a carbon fiber strut tower brace, stock?:bigroll:

blown black caddy
04-26-06, 08:34 PM
The first 30 seconds seemed like it would be a great story when they showed the GT car footage and then Andy Pilgrim interviewed. The next two minutes were...........yawn! I did chuckle when he commented about getting the ladies in the car? Spoken like a true 23 year old.

Flyboy
04-26-06, 08:41 PM
I agree.......nice interview with Andy.....the rest of the review really sucked......can't believe I actually watched it.!! Very lame.

dannystang
04-26-06, 08:43 PM
I agree.......nice interview with Andy.....the rest of the review really sucked......can't believe I actually watched it.!! Very lame.

Damnit I missed it...

Guess nothing special

CIWS
04-26-06, 10:42 PM
Just got back home and watched what was recorded. LAME ASS review, and yeah I didn't realize my car came with the carbon fiber strut tower brace :bigroll:

Where the frack is Cadillac getting these reviewers ?

lasstss
04-27-06, 10:55 AM
They need to have the kid practice reading the teleprompter. Sounded like he didnt know what to say next. Lame ass review. I didnt know we had a carbon fiber tower brace either. Just goes to show that he probably didnt pop the hood . They should have let the fat guy Tom Knatiw do the review, I like his stuff.

CIWS
04-27-06, 10:58 AM
SpeedTV just kinda funked up with the V all around. Their online article had several technical errors and this one was just lame.

Wait did I forget to mention it was lame ? :alchi:

Poopie D
04-27-06, 12:29 PM
I am wondering why he was reviewing an 04???? (onstar antenna on the back window)