: SRT8 Group Purchase

wildwhl
04-21-06, 10:49 PM
Sorry, I can't reveal the details - vendor, vehicle, or price - but I can tell you it will be cheap and I won't be making any money on the deal.

My personal need for an SRT8 is simply to shoot a new pilot commercial borrowing from VW's current line of "un-pimp" the car...but I really can't post the details right now without revealing a PM from the STR8Guy.

WW

thebigjimsho
04-21-06, 11:02 PM
I'm like the coach standing on the sidelines watching my players showboating. I'm not exactly pleased, but watching them doing something overly well, I am flashing a wry smile while shaking my head "no".

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 11:04 PM
Sorry, I can't reveal the details - vendor, vehicle, or price - but I can tell you it will be cheap and I won't be making any money on the deal.

My personal need for an SRT8 is simply to shoot a new pilot commercial borrowing from VW's current line of "un-pimp" the car...but I really can't post the details right now without revealing a PM from the STR8Guy.

WW
Now THAT's funny! At least someone here has a sense of humor.:stirpot:

SRT8Guy

wildwhl
04-21-06, 11:07 PM
Good...everybody is still light-hearted. That's why I like this place.

Now onto the Decoy.

WW

CVP33
04-21-06, 11:25 PM
As always a great post! :thumbsup:

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 11:26 PM
This one will probably get the lockdown, but damn... WW, you're funny. Good show sir, good show.

Florian
04-22-06, 12:10 AM
Juan Gonzales here....WW youre banned for life!!!! ( because......youre so damned cute) :thumbsup: I wish I knew how to quit you....

F

wildwhl
04-22-06, 12:14 AM
:bouncy:

Now if only Dennis could bring the bunny pictures, all would be good.

WW

Dennisscars
04-22-06, 12:54 AM
Whaa...?http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/small-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/angora-rabbit-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/angora-rabbit-0001.jpg
Black is still the fastest color...no matter what the brand..

Dreamin
04-22-06, 02:25 AM
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: you guys crack me up!!!

wildwhl
04-22-06, 02:33 AM
Dennis - I'm disappointed in you.

A thread of this caliber deserves pancakes too.

WW

urbanski
04-22-06, 06:07 AM
Whaa...?http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/small-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/angora-rabbit-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/angora-rabbit-0001.jpg
Black is still the fastest color...no matter what the brand..
quoted for truth

rand49er
04-22-06, 06:18 AM

WWI'm in!

(I think. :histeric: )

CIWS
04-22-06, 07:32 AM

WW

Would I be getting an Aluminium E-brake pedal with this deal ? If not, I don't think I could give my current ride up no matter how cheap the group buy ends up being. Unless it's free... then at least I could take it out and make it a nice practice target for my rifles and still keep the V.

Oh wait, will this be a Hybrid model ?

wildwhl
04-22-06, 10:49 AM
CIWS -

Sorry, but SGM (Soviet Group Moderator) won't allow me to tell you anymore than I have. They said that wouldn't bekool.

WW

urbanski
04-22-06, 10:57 AM
my ekool > ww's ekool

wildwhl
04-22-06, 11:01 AM
My gearhead points > urbanski's gearhead points

I'm still dreaming 997TT urby...talk me out of it (OK, the price will do that, but not of a C4S)

Wait - now I let you know what the REAL group purchase is about :nono: Helping me make money to buy a Porsche, shit, now I'm gonna be banned.

WW

CIWS
04-22-06, 11:03 AM
CIWS -

Sorry, but SGM (Soviet Group Moderator) won't allow me to tell you anymore than I have. They said that wouldn't bekool.

WW

Commie Bastages !! http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/DeNiro/russian.gif

urbanski
04-22-06, 11:07 AM

I'm still dreaming 997TT urby...talk me out of it (OK, the price will do that, but not of a C4S)

Wait - now I let you know what the REAL group purchase is about :nono: Helping me make money to buy a Porsche, shit, now I'm gonna be banned.

WW
i will not ban you IF you buy me (when you buy your 997) a '04 996 C4S vert.

50 4Ever
04-22-06, 11:12 AM
I'll have to pass on this one, but if you get a GP together on an M4 let me know. That's not a BMW it's a Sherman. :thumbsup:

Dennisscars
04-22-06, 12:01 PM
Dennis - I'm disappointed in you.

A thread of this caliber deserves pancakes too.

WW
sigh... as you wish..
http://www.pillsbury.com/images/recipes/beautyshots/r13865fp.jpg

oh... is that not what you meant?

wildwhl
04-22-06, 04:13 PM
Dennis - you're seriously distrubed (or disturbing me) :D

WW

Dennisscars
04-22-06, 04:25 PM
yes... but the voices in my head say we're feeling MUUUCH better now....their coming to take us away ahaw...their coming to take us away hee hee

urbanski
04-22-06, 06:05 PM

WW
actually here's your new car...

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/911_20060307_001.shtml

wildwhl
04-22-06, 07:48 PM
you know you want one urby

urbanski
04-22-06, 07:54 PM
you know you want one urby
oh god not all gayd up like that :barf:

wildwhl
04-22-06, 08:17 PM
nope, more like this...

CIWS
04-22-06, 08:19 PM
nope, more like this...

That's probably the way I will see that car usually.