: Well it looks like......

Jose_in_a_Cadi
04-21-06, 09:11 AM
Hi,

I have to say that I really did learn alot from this website and I must now say goodbye. I had this car for about 2 years and 3 months and now its gone. I was in a car accident that caused me to lose control of the car and I ended up in a ditch, from the impact the car some how caught on fire causing it to go up in flames. My girlfriend and I managed to get out with torn liegiments(SP) in my left knee. Thanks God we get out alive. Well here are some pics of the car and that I hope no one else has to go through this.

BTW If anybody is intrested in buying a CD Player indash kit from me PM me or call me @ 682.365.3273
Its new in the box and its from "Metra dash kits". I'll sell it for $20+ shipping

Elo
04-21-06, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry for you loss... :(

Glad to hear that you made it out reasonably ok, though!

-Elo

SgtDriggs
04-21-06, 10:33 AM
Hi,

I have to say that I really did learn alot from this website and I must now say goodbye. I had this car for about 2 years and 3 months and now its gone. I was in a car accident that caused me to lose control of the car and I ended up in a ditch, from the impact the car some how caught on fire causing it to go up in flames. My girlfriend and I managed to get out with torn liegiments(SP) in my left knee. Thanks God we get out alive. Well here are some pics of the car and that I hope no one else has to go through this.

BTW If anybody is intrested in buying a CD Player indash kit from me PM me or call me @ 682.365.3273
Its new in the box and its from "Metra dash kits". I'll sell it for $20+ shipping

Sorry about your loss. I am glad to hear that you and your girl made it out without serious injury. Atleast now we know that the cadillac emblem is fireproof. :worship: You should take off the third led brake light (if it works) and sell it for atleast $75. I just bought one for $120. Atleast that way you can get some drinking money so you and your girl can maybe have some laughs.:alchi: Sgt Driggs