: Hood

lasstss
04-20-06, 10:49 PM
I am going to unload my louvered hood if anyone is interested. With the cowl hood install I wont need it anymore. I have over $1000+ in this hood (Black).
$500 if anyone is interested. (not vented). Its cosmetic, kind of a 50's thing. I put it in the classified sec I think. Not quite sure how that works.

ChicagoCTS32
04-20-06, 10:54 PM
it didn't make it into the classifieds... try again (?)

JRoller
04-21-06, 12:29 AM
I am going to unload my louvered hood if anyone is interested. With the cowl hood install I wont need it anymore. I have over $1000+ in this hood (Black).
$500 if anyone is interested. (not vented). Its cosmetic, kind of a 50's thing. I put it in the classified sec I think. Not quite sure how that works.

Pics?

Venomous-V
04-21-06, 08:14 AM
I am also interested! I would like to see some pics first. Where are you located?

lasstss
04-21-06, 09:20 AM
I am also interested! I would like to see some pics first. Where are you located?

Columbia MD.
To tell the truth, I cant figure the classified thing out. I think its in the 'wanted' sec..

trukk
04-24-06, 07:49 AM

:shocked: WOW, the end of an era. i can't believe this one isn't going up in the Attic with the OEM. :D

-Chris

lasstss
04-24-06, 08:30 AM
:shocked: WOW, the end of an era. i can't believe this one isn't going up in the Attic with the OEM. :D

-Chris

Wow, thats it??? I thought I would at least get a few smart ass cheese grater comments?:thepan: You and that GTO guy.

trukk
04-24-06, 10:23 AM
Wow, thats it??? I thought I would at least get a few smart ass cheese grater comments?:thepan: You and that GTO guy.

LOL, I didn't want to scare off any potential customers, and add some Whine to your Cheese thread.

-Chris

kd7895
04-24-06, 11:24 AM
LastSS:

I wanted to purchase the hood that Lynden (heavymetals) was in line for and need to speak with you about shipping, payment & production date first. Could you please email me at mwaller@alltel.net?

Thanks, MIckey

lasstss
04-24-06, 12:59 PM
LastSS:

I wanted to purchase the hood that Lynden (heavymetals) was in line for and need to speak with you about shipping, payment & production date first. Could you please email me at mwaller@alltel.net?

Thanks, MIckey

If this is for the Extreme Comp Fglass hood, I have nothing to do with it other than to get it off the ground and produced. The mold is done. If you want one or want to take someone's place,(I dont think that it matters anymore.) Call Jimmy at E/C and get on his tail.

GT04CTS-V
04-24-06, 05:19 PM

Ok, here goes :

Three exhausts
Four Hoods
Three sets of wheels & Tires
Two sets of springs
Two sets of Sway Bars

Hey Truk, you going to buy the cheese grater hood?:thepan:. It would look real rice with a black cheese grater hood on the Gray V.

GT

lasstss
04-24-06, 07:42 PM
Hey GT, your'e just jealous because you have 20++ less horses!:D

GT04CTS-V
04-24-06, 07:48 PM
Damn, rotten Bastage:crybaby:

GT

:alchi:

lasstss
04-24-06, 08:52 PM
Damn, rotten Bastage:crybaby: