: Boo

Experiment_626
01-20-04, 08:16 AM
I recently starting browsing this board so I figured I'd take a moment and say hey!

I'm a big fan of the auto industry and a Cadillac enthusiast in particular. I love the new Cadillacs and am very excited about seeing the brand reconnecting with its heritage and finally becoming what it should be!

I'm also currently working for GM as a quality engineer at the Detroit/Hamtramck Assembly plant. We are currently building the Devilles and Sevilles here, so I have the privelidge of being able to actually work on Cadillacs most every day.

Although I can't really participate here in any 'official' capacity, I'm always very happy to help people out in any way I can. So if anyone has any questions or comments about current production vehicles or the Devilles and Sevilles in particular, feel free to give me a shout and I'll do my best!

CADDYBLACK99
01-20-04, 08:30 AM
Welcome Boo!

Its great to have you on-board! I'm sure many will take advantage of your knowledge. Thanks for signing up.
Paul

TimsToy
01-20-04, 08:49 AM
Small request. Can you smuggle me out a CTS-V? :lildevil: Please :eyebrow: I'll let you know where to deliver it as soon as you tell me you've got it :banana:

Thanks,
Tim