: O.K. Sounds a Little Girly But Here Goes ---

Chef
04-19-06, 07:59 PM
The ol personalized plate deal goes something like? What names for a "Chef" could I use for my lovely---V that is:tisk: I'm also a hardcore fly fisherman like in repelling down the cliffs on the Grand Canyon and droppin' in on some big rainbows:alchi:

Have any thoughts? 7 letters is what we get here in Az...

Thanks,
Chef

Like:
FASFOOD

dannystang
04-19-06, 08:27 PM
GayChef

ChicagoCTS32
04-19-06, 08:50 PM
cooker, dopnchr (doughpuncher), V chef, V cook.

gaychef is fun as well... but I'm guessing that won't fly.

1MEANV
04-19-06, 08:51 PM
lol to funny

Luna.
04-19-06, 08:58 PM
SLACKER is my vote!! :)

ctsvett
04-19-06, 09:52 PM
So when I think about a chef, I think of the following words: Cook, Flames (like in a pan), dish (plates)

When I think V, I think: Fast, V, CTS

BIGCOOK or BIGCOK <-- favorite...
FSTFLMR
FSTCOOK
FSTDISH

Hee Hee....

Seriously though,

how about COOKIN V

Reed

Chef
04-19-06, 10:03 PM
GayChef

No brokeback mountain here stang ---or is it DannyThang:eek: sounds like you know more about this thang than the others:stirpot:

SLACKER maybe but not really ---How bout MOONU or is that just Luna?:thepan:

Very funny indeed...Keep it rolling, I have mo.

Chef

Florian
04-19-06, 10:09 PM
GayChef

Of course Carson CressleyStang wants you to hae that name...he needs more players for his "team"...

F

Florian
04-19-06, 10:10 PM
CajunV, SpicyV, SkiletV, Vlicious, FlambeV, WustofV...endless.

F

DILLIGAF
04-19-06, 10:18 PM
1 Flamer
2 Salad T
3 Chef Mo
4 Qrchef
5 Qbait

50 4Ever
04-19-06, 10:18 PM
Nothing comes to mind concerning the Chef thang, but for going down cliffs real fast, how about

VEEEEEE

:worship: :worship: :thumbsup:

Chef
04-19-06, 11:16 PM
Flamer
2 Salad T
3 Chef Mo
4 Qrchef
5 Qbait

Old and Uncool? Naw --- Looks like you've done some serious time with your suggestions ---T goes before the Salad:thumbsup:

Well done mate!

I love this site!:highfive:

DILLIGAF
04-19-06, 11:25 PM
My fav

Modmstr

CTSV05
04-19-06, 11:25 PM
V L I S C I S

DILLIGAF
04-19-06, 11:37 PM
V L I S C I SDing,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,we have a winner:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Chef
04-19-06, 11:57 PM
V L I S C I S what does that mean?

Seriously - you guys rock ---:thehand: Hey, don't take that the wrong way damn it:rolleyes:

Most are very cool indeed --The homo ones I'll to pass on for obvious reasons:tisk:

What about these?

MYV8U
URVMEAL
URVFOOD
FSTFOOD
FASFOOD

DILLIGAF
04-20-06, 12:01 AM
what does that mean?

Seriously - you guys rock ---:thehand: Hey, don't take that the wrong way damn it:rolleyes:

Most are very cool indeed --The homo ones I'll to pass on for obvious reasons:tisk:

What about these?

MYV8U
URVMEAL
URVFOOD
FSTFOOD
FASFOODThose are ok a I guess,you must be a lunch chef,get back to work

Chef
04-20-06, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE][Those are ok a I guess,you must be a lunch chef,get back to work/QUOTE]

World class --- no mas day stuff anymore. It's breakfast, lunch & dinner. Exec Chef's work the full deal. I wish it was so ez as just lunch. I'm sure you've seen me on the food network and or the Today Show as these are some of my playgrounds. Food & speed...

Thanks for your comments.

Culinary regards,
Chef

1MEANV
04-20-06, 12:39 AM
V L I S C I S

i also think this is a good one

Koooop
04-20-06, 01:24 AM
FST FOOD
DP FRIED
FRY EM
FRYS SIR
FISH FRY
CHFBYRV
COOK EM
AU GRATN
BURNT
WELL DUN
ORDER UP
BAM (that may be taken)
MR CHILD

The possiblities are endless!

Chef
04-20-06, 01:34 AM
It's all good ---

VAPOR
VENTING
VICIOUS
VIABLE
VIVID
VISAGE
VIRTUAL
VENOM
VHERBAL

CTSV05
04-20-06, 08:38 AM
V L I S C I S, instead of Delicious

ajedwardsjr
04-20-06, 09:19 AM
V L I S C I S

Seriously, what does this mean? I seem to be missing something - I can't figure it out.

Florian
04-20-06, 09:34 AM
FST FOOD
DP FRIED
FRY EM
FRYS SIR
FISH FRY
CHFBYRV
COOK EM
AU GRATN
BURNT
WELL DUN
ORDER UP
BAM (that may be taken)
MR CHILD

The possiblities are endless!

Chef-O
VLICIUS = Delicious, with a twist. (and Doug, I want 50% credit)
I do like the above list as a good starting point...now fess up whats your restaurant so we can figure out who you are...
(My old lady is a national TV figure too, so I understand the privacy thing...):bouncy:

F

dannystang
04-20-06, 09:54 AM
Chef-O
VLICIUS = Delicious, with a twist. (and Doug, I want 50% credit)
I do like the above list as a good starting point...now fess up whats your restaurant so we can figure out who you are...
(My old lady is a national TV figure too, so I understand the privacy thing...):bouncy:

F

Oh dude, national tv figure...

A) now were all really curious

B) if ANYHONE links her to your cheesy sloppy diareah posts here your in BIG BIG BIG BIG trouble!

Is it Britney Spears? Felerline and Florian sound suspiciously similar.

ChicagoCTS32
04-20-06, 10:01 AM

B) if ANYHONE links her to your cheesy sloppy diareah posts here your in BIG BIG BIG BIG trouble!

I don't think K-Fed has the mental capacity to post the hilariousness that Florian brings to this board.

Florian
04-20-06, 10:01 AM

CressleyStang, what do you care about women for...shouldnt you be wondering (fantasizing) about Anderson Cooper and other guys like that? Maybe wondering what the rest of your "Fab 5" are doing?...the gig is UP Dannystang (oops Carson CressleyStang) we know you are "out" now, SO, (as your banned avatar said) GET SHINING!!!!! :bouncy: :rolleyes: :eek:
BTW, she is a news gal.....not the resident Hollywood Pin Cushion that Britney is.

F

dannystang
04-20-06, 10:21 AM
CressleyStang, what do you care about women for...shouldnt you be wondering (fantasizing) about Anderson Cooper and other guys like that? Maybe wondering what the rest of your "Fab 5" are doing?...the gig is UP Dannystang (oops Carson CressleyStang) we know you are "out" now, SO, (as your banned avatar said) GET SHINING!!!!! :bouncy: :rolleyes: :eek:
BTW, she is a news gal.....not the resident Hollywood Pin Cushion that Britney is.

F

Mmmm...

Anchor Women

http://www.photogslounge.net/photos12.html

Florian
04-20-06, 10:33 AM
CressleyStang,

Thats funny...but not my gal. Although, that naked gal used to work in Youngstown, OH (same state anyway) and was promptly canned after showing those hideously bad fake tits. (Im sure that showing her grey 40+ yr old beaver probably had something to do with it as well) But what would you know about beaver and boobs...? :thehand:
Shouldnt you be perusing "Naked Weatherguys" instead?

F

dannystang
04-20-06, 10:39 AM
CressleyStang,

Thats funny...but not my gal. Although, that naked gal used to work in Youngstown, OH (same state anyway) and was promptly canned after showing those hideously bad fake tits. (Im sure that showing her grey 40+ yr old beaver probably had something to do with it as well) But what would you know about beaver and boobs...? :thehand:
Shouldnt you be perusing "Naked Weatherguys" instead?

F

Im getting close!

TagApl4
04-20-06, 11:16 AM
Off Top FasFood makes u soud like a fat ass so i would not do that. Try Burnin (works for smokers too). V, food, cys, cars, and being a chef dont realy mix. you have any other hobbies.

keeksv
04-20-06, 12:55 PM
Why not just "CHEF"?

CIWS
04-20-06, 01:26 PM
"RECI V"

"NUTRI V"

( I like V L I S C I S so far though)

LtStealth
04-20-06, 01:30 PM
If your expertise is french cuisine...

Bleu (Very Rare) V

keeksv
04-20-06, 02:09 PM
[quote][Those are ok a I guess,you must be a lunch chef,get back to work/QUOTE]

World class --- no mas day stuff anymore. It's breakfast, lunch & dinner. Exec Chef's work the full deal. I wish it was so ez as just lunch. I'm sure you've seen me on the food network and or the Today Show as these are some of my playgrounds. Food & speed...

Culinary regards,
Chef

Are you, by chance on Comedy Central too?:)

Koooop
04-20-06, 04:27 PM
[quote][Those are ok a I guess,you must be a lunch chef,get back to work/QUOTE]

Culinary regards,
Chef

You said it yourself... Food & Speed!

FST FOOD

dannystang
04-20-06, 05:12 PM
[quote=Chef]

You said it yourself... Food & Speed!

FST FOOD

I think thats my new favorite.

Much better then Gay Chef.

SLO HEAD is also good

V-Smooth
04-20-06, 05:20 PM
ding..."PIKITUP"

"MSTRBTR" (master baiter) - like that...nice ring, although you don't really use bait when fly fishing, damn :thumbsup:

DILLIGAF
04-20-06, 05:30 PM
ding..."PIKITUP"

"MSTRBDR" (master baiter) - like that...nice ring, although you don't really use bait when fly fishing, damn :thumbsup:I think this guy uses bait,I can smell them out.Probably a tackle box full of mepps spinners to boot.Spill it already,who are you?I bet theres avid big game hunters and waterfowl hunters who give away goodies to the fly makers in here.:highfive:

VELOSE
04-20-06, 05:52 PM
Vflyfsh

CADI-V
04-20-06, 08:07 PM
I like cookin V

GT04CTS-V
04-20-06, 08:22 PM
FLYVEE8

Fly as in Fly fishing
VEE - nuf said
8 - ate

Chef
04-20-06, 09:01 PM
:alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi:

Shit, I could read Florian & Stangs stuff all night!!

FLYNV

?

Florian
04-20-06, 10:49 PM
CressleyStang has issues...he "says" he likes women, but as the internet photos show, he clearly enjoys the company of hairless Cuban cabana boys.
Oh, and dont let him cook for you, he gives new meaning to "bananas flambe" (foster) and watch out for his special hollandaise...

F

dannystang
04-21-06, 12:13 AM
CressleyStang has issues...he "says" he likes women, but as the internet photos show, he clearly enjoys the company of hairless Cuban cabana boys.
Oh, and dont let him cook for you, he gives new meaning to "bananas flambe" (foster) and watch out for his special hollandaise...

F

Lol,

Where do you come up with CressleyStang?

Chef
04-21-06, 12:33 AM
a vanity plate is how you tell the world your a vane douche bag. but if you must get one go with GRLSJOB....suits ya pefectly

Nah...It's not vane(vein) but rather unique. You get handed a plate and stick it on like the rest of the cattle. Just keep moving and eating sod. What counts is what you put on it --- I'll agree with you that there are many that use it for vanity but not I... I just don't like being normal and want to control my karma:stirpot:

Seems like the V deserves it:tisk: don't ya think?

Chef
04-21-06, 12:35 AM

:histeric:

ctsvett
04-21-06, 12:56 AM
****, when did we all become sailors? Oh Shit, its contagious...

Reed

Florian
04-21-06, 09:31 AM
Lol,

Where do you come up with CressleyStang?

Now I KNOW you know this info...dont play coy! Carson Cressley is the gay fashion maven from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Carson is by far the biggest flamer of the "Fab 5" hence, youre correlation to him (her?) So for now, until I can be more creative, youre Carson CressleyStang! :bouncy:

F

dannystang
04-21-06, 10:11 AM
Now I KNOW you know this info...dont play coy! Carson Cressley is the gay fashion maven from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Carson is by far the biggest flamer of the "Fab 5" hence, youre correlation to him (her?) So for now, until I can be more creative, youre Carson CressleyStang! :bouncy:

F

Dude, I never seen that show!

Gimme a better name.

Florian
04-21-06, 10:19 AM
Dude, I never seen that show!

Gimme a better name.

Ill give you a choice...LiberaceStang OR RockHudsonStang...I suspect youll take the latter, since Rock Hudson at least gave the appearance that he liked chicks, all the while stuffing gerbils up his ass------sound familiar????:thepan:

F

dannystang
04-21-06, 10:22 AM
Ill give you a choice...LiberaceStang OR RockHudsonStang...I suspect youll take the latter, since Rock Hudson at least gave the appearance that he liked chicks, all the while stuffing gerbils up his ass------sound familiar????:thepan:

F

Eww I like the sound of RockHudson stang...

Mmmm girbils too small I buy hamsters or guinea pigs they have a 2 for $1 special at petsmart.

CIWS
04-21-06, 10:25 AM
all the while stuffing gerbils up his ass------sound familiar???

If he was really cool he would have had a small Boa Constrictor and let it chase the Gerbil up his azz. :eek:

Florian
04-21-06, 10:30 AM
Seeing some of those internet photos, I think HudsonStang needs 6" PVC with either Dachsunds or hairless Chuhuahuas.....

F

Florian
04-21-06, 10:30 AM
Maybe even hedgehogs....those spiny critters sure do tickle, eh HudsonStang?

F

dannystang
04-21-06, 10:32 AM
Maybe even hedgehogs....those spiny critters sure do tickle, eh HudsonStang?

F

Your tonque tickles more.

dannystang
04-21-06, 10:40 AM
Aha.

Catch caught your tonque florian? Or shall I say butt-munch.

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 10:43 AM
a vanity plate is how you tell the world your a vane douche bag. but if you must get one go with GRLSJOB....suits ya pefectly

If you're going to assault someone verbally, please use correct grammar.

... tell the world YOU'RE a vane ...

Florian
04-21-06, 11:46 AM
Aha.

Catch caught your tonque florian? Or shall I say butt-munch.

No, I had to speak with customers...gotta make some $$. The CAT did not get my tongue (Cat got your tongue?) is the proper phrasing...if you didnt have those yambagless eunuchs tickling your sphincter, youd know that. However....that being said, I DO munch butt....kinda enjoy it, and so does she. :nyanya: and I really like munching ---->:cat:

(the above statements were not meant to be offensive to some of our newer viewers....F)

Yummy.

F

Florian
04-21-06, 11:51 AM
IT JUST BECAME CLEAR TO ME!!!! F-A-N-N-Y-S-T-A-N-G

Its your new name. FannyStang! And its self explanatory

so good.

F

dannystang
04-21-06, 12:18 PM
IT JUST BECAME CLEAR TO ME!!!! F-A-N-N-Y-S-T-A-N-G

Its your new name. FannyStang! And its self explanatory

so good.

F

LOL. cmon man drink some coffee your usually so on point!

Got to say I am a little disappointed in you today..

Fanny? A little weak I'll take rockhudson stang.

Florian
04-21-06, 01:14 PM
LOL. cmon man drink some coffee your usually so on point!

Got to say I am a little disappointed in you today..

Fanny? A little weak I'll take rockhudson stang.

That was a bit weak indeed, thanks for pointing that out, youre a good egg.....hmmmm. OK, until I get more caffeine its still HudsonStang....:thumbsup:

< Note to self: must work on new DannyStang name......>

F

04-21-06, 01:59 PM
urb? reed? rabbit or goats are seriously in demand. please help.....

pottyscotty
04-21-06, 02:39 PM
meal run?

CTSVONFIRE
04-21-06, 06:05 PM
How about Cookin'

Chef
04-21-06, 09:43 PM
Just to let you know I'm saving this script for my chef retreat so I can put it all on power point:crybaby: ....

VEJUS8U? SIZLINV?

O.K. You may proceed:worship:

crowan
04-21-06, 11:32 PM
how are you going to correct my grammar when you drive a car a janitor can afford and your bragging about your paint job and fog lights? kill yourself

:duck: :brutal:

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 11:33 PM
how are you going to correct my grammar when you drive a car a janitor can afford and your bragging about your paint job and fog lights? kill yourself

Not bragging. Not fog lights. On the non-V forum, there are quite a few questions about color of your car and what modifications you have done. That section of your profile is reserved for the "ownership". If you'll look around at all the other people on the forum, you'll notice similar descriptions of their vehicles.

I guess I can't help it that I'm college educated and it strikes me as funny when people use bad grammar and poor spelling when attacking someone. It kills your attack and makes it hard to take you seriously. Lighten up douchebag!

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 11:34 PM
:duck: :brutal:

Thanks crowan. I appreciate it.

CTSV05
04-21-06, 11:55 PM
wow....................I'm sensing the love between you boys.

CIWS
04-22-06, 08:04 AM
Wow, aren't you the superior being. Tell us how much you paid for your education, house, and what your annual salary is so we may all be mightly impressed. You want to claim yourself as somehow superior to him because of the value of an object that really means nothing, but by doing so simply show how immature you really are. Congratulations to you. http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/dvv/sconf.gif

Chef- sorry for the crap in your thread. :(

ChicagoCTS32
04-22-06, 09:37 AM
Chef- sorry for the crap in your thread. :(

Ditto...

CIWS - Thanks.

Chef - Have you made a decision yet? How about a poll with your favorites so we can vote on them and determine your future?

keeksv
04-22-06, 09:53 AM
v-a-i-n..... :hide: