: Sold the Caddy

AKPsiMC03
01-19-04, 10:24 PM
I'm selling my eldorado tomorrow. Im bringing her to her new owner then right after going to pick up my 2002 Ranger XLT. I cant wait to have a truck. Its gunna be a little expensive, but with my new job I'll have no problem affording it. I'm so excited!

I'll still come around often. I'll post pics of the truck tomorrow. I cant decide if i wanna rock the cadillacforums.com plate frame on the truck though :suspect:

BeelzeBob
01-20-04, 08:21 AM
Ahhh.. I guess I'm happy for you. :crying2: heh. I loved my '95 ETC. I wish I could have bought yours... Good luck with the truck... Let us know how you like it compared to the ETC after a few months...

AKPsiMC03
01-20-04, 01:39 PM
well i decided last minute im not gunna get the truck... well just not anyway. the truck was gunna be too much every month, esspecailly with my student loan payments. So now im having my friend go to the state auction for me tomorrow but im gunan head out and look at some cars.

gothicaleigh
01-20-04, 04:51 PM
*whew*
That was close.
I can't believe someone would even consider a Ranger over an Eldorado.
Do you need to haul things? Just trying to see the reasoning behind your madness... :)

AKPsiMC03
01-20-04, 04:58 PM
I want a truck and the ranger looks hot as hell... in my opinion anyway. I have a friend going to the state acution for me tomorrow, he is gunna find a full size bronco, and F-150, or a Chevy 1500 for me. Im tired of sitting on the road. And in the spring im gunna buy a bike so i need to be able to tow it if i ever decide to take a trip with it.

tru504187211
01-20-04, 06:41 PM
Tired of sitting on the road, at least get an Escalade!
Jacob Hoppe

AKPsiMC03
01-20-04, 07:00 PM
Tired of sitting on the road, at least get an Escalade!
Jacob Hoppe

if i cant afford an 02 ranger, there is no way i can afford any year escalde... and the escalade doesnt do anything for me. If im gunna get a truck, it will be a real truck with next to no plastic on it.

elwesso
01-20-04, 07:32 PM
Well congrats on selling it... Did you get your asking price for it?

AKPsiMC03
01-20-04, 09:24 PM
no, the guy lowballed me.. I got 1000 less than i was asking. but im okay with that, I knew i wouldnt get what i was asking. the car had too many little problems to be sold for full price

lev
01-20-04, 10:07 PM
I'm selling my eldorado

TRAITOR!!!
TURNCOAT!!!
CRUCIFY HIM!!!

(Disclaimer:the preceeding announcement was a humorous exageration and doesn't imply any action against anyone)

lev
01-20-04, 10:08 PM
Seriously, though, I am saddened for you man. :(

gothicaleigh
01-21-04, 12:35 AM
I'm selling my eldorado
TRAITOR!!!
TURNCOAT!!!
CRUCIFY HIM!!!
(Disclaimer:the preceeding announcement was a humorous exageration and doesn't imply any action against anyone)

<puts down the hammer and nails>
Dammit, no one ever lets me crucify anyone... :(