: Making friends on my new forum.

CVP33
04-19-06, 06:11 PM
I helped set up a group buy with a site supporting vendor. Here's the thanks from the "Administrator". My comments in bold.

Originally Posted by cvp33
You're funny. The GB is over on Friday anyway and I've PM'd all the participants. GSM was glad to help and happy I helped as well. I believe they're a supporting vendor so I don't believe I've violated any forum rules.

I'm glad I could entertain you. First of all, you never mention which supporting vendor is doing the GB (at least in your initial advertising post) -- and secondly, even if THEY are a supporting vendor, YOU ARE NOT. And as such, the rules are very clear. They need to handle the group buy. PERIOD.

Better to ask for specifics prior to removing a member supported GB from a forum sponsor then to accuse. As an administrator that tact will allow you to have some integrity with your responsibility and keep forum members posting and enjoying the site.

I'm not even going to respond to this post as I feel you are trying to bait me into an argument. I guarantee you will lose it, so I think you should drop the high and mighty approach and just focus on the fact that you broke a rule.
Or you can continue to handle the situation as you did above. Your choice of course, afterall you're the administrator.

Respectfully,

Chris

I have handled the situation as our rules dictate. You are not a supporting vendor. You will NOT run a GB. The vendor needs to handle that, NOT YOU. PERIOD. DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

(are my all caps clear enough, or shall we argue more?)

ChicagoCTS32
04-19-06, 06:56 PM
What a douchebag... If I'm not crazy, aren't most of the gb's over here started by members who do the leg work?

Glad to see all MOPAR guys are *****s ;-)

nikon
04-19-06, 06:59 PM
hehe, they just got a stick up the arse because they have to get into a dodge everyday :histeric: ya, I crack myself up...I'd argue a little more:want: , he obviously doesnt get it.:bonkers:

CVP33
04-19-06, 07:00 PM
Just got banned. The funny part is he brok numerous rules on here and on the LS1TECH forums when he repeatedly PM'd me asking me to join his forums. Here's the PM that finally got me banned.

ekool,

GSM has agreed to honor the group buy. I received no compensation from this effort. Scott asked that their company name not be made public. Are you affiliated with LXforums or Charger forums as the GB was allowed to continue there.

Maybe you forgot who I was. You personally PM'd me on numerous occassions on the Caddy forum and LS1tech practically begging me to join this forum as well as the Lincoln vs. Cadillac forum. Or am I confusing you with another ekool.

Please advise,

Respectfully,

Chris

ChicagoCTS32
04-19-06, 07:01 PM
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. Good for you Chris. Now you have more time to torment over here.

thebigjimsho
04-19-06, 07:09 PM
Chris, you're 1/2 the reason I even go over there. Guess I'll try to get banned, too.

Luna.
04-19-06, 07:09 PM
If I'm not crazy, aren't most of the gb's over here started by members who do the leg work?

It's not supposed to work that way over here either.

While there is some ambiguity between someone actually "hosting" the group buy vs. a member acting as a conduit between vendor and group buy, group buys are supposed to behave in a similar fashion.

dannystang
04-19-06, 07:17 PM
Just got banned. The funny part is he brok numerous rules on here and on the LS1TECH forums when he repeatedly PM'd me asking me to join his forums. Here's the PM that finally got me banned.

ekool,

GSM has agreed to honor the group buy. I received no compensation from this effort. Scott asked that their company name not be made public. Are you affiliated with LXforums or Charger forums as the GB was allowed to continue there.

Maybe you forgot who I was. You personally PM'd me on numerous occassions on the Caddy forum and LS1tech practically begging me to join this forum as well as the lincolnforums.com forum. Or am I confusing you with another ekool.

Please advise,

Respectfully,

Chris

Dont worry CVP, I already built a forum and I can just copy paste it with 10000 forum names, as I OWN my server and bandwidth.

Too long have the admins of these boards bullied people around cry that there broke when they host on 2 dollar webservers and 1 dollar isps.

The time will come (probably not today since I am really lazy) of totally free forums, free board emails, free bandwidth, free vendor support and free group buys...

Then when you google search and the "free" boards are number one, and they start crying what happen, I will remind them of these times...

CVP33
04-19-06, 07:36 PM
e-unkool will be coming here soon. I just confirmed that he is in fact the same jackass that PM'd me on LS1tech numerous times trying to get me to join his forums. Here's the email he sent to my home:

You may think that you are smarter and above everyone else, and that
your veiled attempts to argue and belittle someone go un-noticed by
people you do not consider as "superior" as yourself. However, I can
assure that I do.

Your account has been permanently banned. You are not welcome on my
websites, please do not return. Your attitude will not be missed.

What a piece of work. He just got rid of 20% of all his posts on his lously slow-ass forum. Why do you think I still come over here?

ctsvett
04-19-06, 07:37 PM
WOW... you guys think URBY and I are harsh....

I get crap cause everyone thinks I am too lenient.

Bottom line, I think we are very fair here. We have had some issues but you can see it is much worse eleswhere...

Now, this thread is closed because it is not related to a CTS-V....

Just kidding...

CVP, Start your own forum, screw them.

Reed

AmesCTS-V
04-19-06, 07:39 PM
Anyone that doesn't realize you are an asset to thier forum is an idiot. We want you around and you don't even have a fast car anymore:)

When my cousin had a C I posted on the 300c forums and I got no help with anything, everyone was clueless. I don't think you are missing much anyway.

CVP33
04-19-06, 07:40 PM
e-unkool will be coming here soon. I just confirmed that he is in fact the same jackass that PM'd me on LS1tech numerous times trying to get me to join his forums. Here's the email he sent to my home:

You may think that you are smarter and above everyone else, and that
your veiled attempts to argue and belittle someone go un-noticed by
people you do not consider as "superior" as yourself. However, I can
assure that I do.

Your account has been permanently banned. You are not welcome on my
websites, please do not return. Your attitude will not be missed.

What a piece of work. He just got rid of 20% of all his posts on his lously slow-ass forum. Why do you think I still come over here?

Did anyone catch the fact that he hyphenated unnoticed? Oops, there I go belittling again. I love "my websites". This guy clearly doesn't get it. Websites belong to the members and their supporters. He decided to let it get personal. Clearly too immature to handle his position.

CVP33
04-19-06, 07:42 PM
WOW... you guys think URBY and I are harsh....

I get crap cause everyone thinks I am too lenient.

Bottom line, I think we are very fair here. We have had some issues but you can see it is much worse eleswhere...

Now, this thread is closed because it is not related to a CTS-V....

Just kidding...

CVP, Start your own forum, screw them.

Reed

Thanks Reed and guys for the kind words. I've owned the car for two months and made over 400 posts. What I lack in intelligence I make up for in volume.

ctsvett
04-19-06, 07:44 PM
e-unkool was around here for a while... he was an ass... I wasnt a mod back then, but I would have banned him for the things he did...

CVP, pm/emial me his company name (do not post)... He has a V forum too and I am curious...

Reed

ctsvett
04-19-06, 07:45 PM
In my mind you only did one unintelligent thing, and thats getting rid of the CTS-V and buying an SRT8. But that's just my opinion.

hee hee

Reed

51PHFTY
04-19-06, 07:52 PM
Anyone that doesn't realize you are an asset to thier forum is an idiot. We want you around and you don't even have a fast car anymore:)

:yeah:

Sic E Thug on em.

Marty

CVP33
04-19-06, 08:08 PM
It's not supposed to work that way over here either.

While there is some ambiguity between someone actually "hosting" the group buy vs. a member acting as a conduit between vendor and group buy, group buys are supposed to behave in a similar fashion.

I would've never agreed to do it, however the vendor didn't want their name or the price mentioned in public. It could only be PM'd. I just couldn't believe the accusatory tone of his email. The best part was this comment:

DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

(are my all caps clear enough, or shall we argue more?)

His retorts on the LS1tech forum were very telling as to his maturity level. I asked a few pointed questions and suggested better ways to handle the situation. Clearly my setting up a group buy took no money out of his pocket. Why not ask instead of accuse. Oh well. It's not a very active forum anyway. Especially with me gone. :highfive:

AmesCTS-V
04-19-06, 08:10 PM
The guy is on a power trip and probably doesn't like anyone thinking or acting on thier own without his approval.

CVP33
04-19-06, 08:14 PM
I'm going to make a prediction. Someone will join this forum tonight as a new member. Their name may be ekool or other. Within their first 10 posts I will receive a personal attack. When the PM threshold is reached, the $hit will start in earnest.

For the record - "I crap bigger turds". (corn or peanuts not included!)

heavymetals
04-19-06, 08:21 PM
The guy is on a power trip and probably doesn't like anyone thinking or acting on thier own without his approval.

Isn't that the reason most of these pinheads start these forums?:thepan:

So they have the power to do whatever they feel like, and act like a den mother or some fudal lord........ (rest of post deleted by admin, don't rant).

Just kidding !!

keeksv
04-19-06, 08:22 PM
Wake up ethug.....:thepan:

CVP33
04-19-06, 08:29 PM
Wake up ethug.....:thepan:

You have to shine a picture of a gloved fist into the night sky. Then and only then will he appear. The mighty e-thug!

moldowan
04-19-06, 08:32 PM
it still amazes me how these things are taken sooo damn seriously!
I mean come on, it's words on a computer! If these people have nothing more pressing and urgent in their lives well......... whats wrong with my life?
I have family and business issues' everyday that take up my time and worry, not a stupid post that pissed some one off!
I wish my problems were contained to a keyboard only-LOL
-Moldy

CVP33
04-19-06, 08:34 PM
it still amazes me how these things are taken sooo damn seriously!
I mean come on, it's words on a computer! If these people have nothing more pressing and urgent in their lives well......... whats wrong with my life?
I have family and business issues' everyday that take up my time and worry, not a stupid post that pissed some one off!
I wish my problems were contained to a keyboard only-LOL
-Moldy

I'm with you. I honestly can't take any of it seriously.

dannystang
04-19-06, 08:34 PM
I suspect that guy is mexican CVP.

I would call the Migra on his arse.

crowan
04-19-06, 08:36 PM
You have to shine a picture of a gloved fist into the night sky. Then and only then will he appear. The mighty e-thug!

Hootie Hoo, my homies!

Sorry to be late to the party, but I was busy gettin my drink on. Nothin soothes the E after a hard day of panhandling like a tall, cool Hennessy and Kool-Aid. Sookie sookie. :alchi:

I just might have to join that other forum and break off some "yo mama" in ekool's ass. That is, if his ass isn't already occupied! :eek:

The revolution will not be televised.

E-thug out

keeksv
04-19-06, 08:37 PM
I suspect that guy is mexican CVP.

I would call the Migra on his arse.
Guess we need eh-thug then....

keeksv
04-19-06, 08:38 PM
Hootie Hoo, my homies!

Sorry to be late to the party, but I was busy gettin my drink on. Nothin soothes the E after a hard day of panhandling like a tall, cool Hennessy and Kool-Aid. Sookie sookie. :alchi:

I just might have to join that other forum and break off some "yo mama" in ekool's ass. That is, if his ass isn't already occupied! :eek:

E-thug out

Thank god....just like the cavalry, but with more bling

dannystang
04-19-06, 08:39 PM
Guess we need eh-thug then....

Lol, I wonder how he confused a V for a pickup truck.

Florian
04-19-06, 10:17 PM
CVP,

Who knew youd get some tick crawling up your ass over there. Seem to be a decent bunch of guys. Its fooknuts like that buttplug which make internet browsing a pain in the ass. Glad to have you back fulltime....SRT and all.

Peace Bro!

F

Florian
04-19-06, 10:20 PM
Hootie Hoo, my homies!

E-thug out

EThug, I suspect that breaking anything off in Equeers ass will do nothing more than piss off the gerbils that are currently residing there. I think the best way to go about this is to do a quick EThug Driveby and make someone very unhappy.
Glad to hear you were puttin on the drink, I think Id go with the refined taste of BV and ginger......smooooth.

props from the posse!

F

CVP33
04-19-06, 10:39 PM
The character assination begins. ekool and his lackies are currently telling forum members that I was trying to sell the coilover shocks myself when I made it clear they were from GSM. Hopefully someone with access to that site will set them straight. Nice to see at least one member sticking up for me over there. What a bunch.

CVP33
04-19-06, 10:42 PM
Moose is the only one with any balls.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/18298-why-did-cvp33-get-banned.html

Florian
04-19-06, 10:53 PM
Those pillow-biters over there dont know what a cool guy they lost. That Equeer douchebag needs a fiberglass enema.

F

AmesCTS-V
04-19-06, 11:34 PM
That is awesome. Don't mouth off to a mod. Hey CVP I hope you got that loud and clear.

CTSV05
04-19-06, 11:36 PM
Dude, as entertaining as this thread is, and you are Chris.......you need to remember one thing....................you own the same kind of car edouche does...........................:alchi: :hmm: :bang2: :blasted: :histeric:

CVP33
04-19-06, 11:49 PM
Dude, as entertaining as this thread is, and you are Chris.......you need to remember one thing....................you own the same kind of car edouche does...........................:alchi: :hmm: :bang2: :blasted: :histeric:

I hate to tell you guys this. John Gonzalez is the guys name and he supposedly owns a 2005 CTS-V.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=34230

CVP33
04-19-06, 11:51 PM
Here's the latest exchange via email. I've asked the supporting vendor to get involved to help resolve.

Scott,

Please post the truth regarding this Group Buy. I do not wish to have my
reputation impugned on the 300C or Charger Forums without my ability to
refute the charges. As I stated in my original email, I have no desire to be
reinstated, however I cannot allow my integrity to be questioned. My screen
name "CVP33" is VERY well known and many car enthusiasts know me on the
following forums:

LS1TECH
NEWAGEGTO
LS1GTO
CADDY FORUMS
LX FORUMS
GMINSIDENEWS

among others. My exchanges with John Gonzalez have been less than
encouraging as he will not commit to posting the truth. I am currently
copying the posts and will be glad to provide you with a lists of baseless
accusations that Mr. Gonzalez has allowed on his site. This is my last
warning John. Please immediately post the truth regarding the group purchase
and cease and desist all further activity regarding my screen name.

Respectfully,

Chris

DILLIGAF
04-19-06, 11:57 PM
Damn dude,what can we do for you?

CVP33
04-20-06, 12:02 AM
Damn dude,what can we do for you?

Nothing at this point. Dealing with a young man, ego issues, questionable maturity level and doubtful integrity. Hey I understand, we were all 28 once, but he knows EXACTLY what happened and refuses to post the truth. We exchanged heated PM's and he banned me. I did not sell anything on his sites and he knows it. He has his underlings posting crap about me and accusing me of "hawking" my wares via PM's.

CVP33
04-20-06, 12:08 AM
Here's what young Mr. Gonzalez has posted to his members as his side of the events in question:

CVP33 broke a rule here. When I approached him about not doing it again, he proceeded to argue about how I was in the wrong and should not be bothering him.

I went back and forth with him via PM's multiple times and each time he made sure to make jabs at me every chance he got.

I finally got tired of playing games.

Its pretty simple. Respect the rules. When an admin warns you about the rules, dont mouth off. Especially not 3 times in a row.

Now doesn't this sound like a forum that you'd want to be a member of? Don't mouth off? Is this guy for real?

heavymetals
04-20-06, 02:46 AM
CVP, let them say what they want, you can't stop it.

Welcome back (I guess).

Hey it is their loss not yours.

"nothing but dots on a phosphorescent screen"

04-20-06, 06:32 AM
...and just the other day I was thinking that the gang on the mustangforums site was pretty good (though clearly not as good as this one). The main problem over there is that the average age is about 18, and they worry about such critical things as "What should I name my car" and "should I install fake hood pins".....

Chris, thanks for an entertaining (as always) thread. But don't mouth off here.....Urb will toss some rabbits at you.....

CVP33
04-20-06, 06:45 AM
I sent an email to most of John Gonzalez's supporting vendors. I thought it was important that they know how he is conducting himself:

300C and Charger Forum Sponsors,

Sorry to involve all of you in this, but I appear to need witnesses to my
correspondence with John Gonzalez, aka ekool owner of 300cforums.com and
Chargerforum.com. John continues to resist posting the truth about a group
purchase that Scott Quaranta from GSMotorsports and I put together. Scott
Quaranta, co-owner of GSM can verify my story if needed. My hope is that
John Gonzales will simply post the facts regarding the group purchase. Again
I apologize and thanks for your time.

Respectfully,

Chris

John Gonzalez
aka ekool
Web Adiminster

Please cease and desist all disparaging comments regarding my screen name,
CVP33. I respectfully ask that you post the facts regarding the GSM
sponsored Group Purchase for all forum members on the public websites you
own and that you control editorial content therein:

300Cforums.com
Chargerforums.com

I'm am officially informing you that I find your comments incorrect and with
intent to slander. Failure to comply with my request will force legal action
on my part to preserve my integrity.

Respectfully,

Chris
AKA CVP33

Dooman
04-20-06, 07:44 AM
Unbelievable.. I am a member on that site also. I have a 2006 300C 5.7 and have enjoyed your banter there. Basically it's about 5 guys on the SRT part and very boring.

CTSV05
04-20-06, 08:35 AM
I hate to tell you guys this. John Gonzalez is the guys name and he supposedly owns a 2005 CTS-V.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=34230

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kadonny
04-20-06, 08:48 AM
I guess everyone that owns a Mopar is just crabby, that's the only explanation :stirpot: :Poke: :devil:

rand49er
04-20-06, 09:00 AM
Just tuned in ...

Sounds like Mr. Gonzales' ego got ruffled ... :tisk: ... and, based on his comments, he seems to have a rather large one, too. Do you think he's trying to compensate for something Chris? :stirpot:

Oops, wrong guy to ask!

SRT8Guy
04-20-06, 09:11 AM
Interesting thread to sob over. Well seems like all we really know about what transpired is what cvp33 wants you all to know. Posting a PM publically pretty much says it all. Funny how he hasn't mentioned all the other PM's that were exchanged and the underhanded business transactions he was attempting to make, not for the whole membership either. Why would a supporting vendor not want their name and details published in the first place? More exposure = more potential sales.

Since joining 300cforums, cvp33 had displayed an eletist, arrogant know-it-all, instigating and negative attitude. Of his ~400 posts, most dealt with bashing the CTS-V since dumping it for an SRT8. Having only one member come to his aid says a lot as well as to his popularity. Oh, yes there was one other who joined as 10secvette. He won't count though because it's quite obvious he was from here, complete with rude childish remarks and all. My first thought was that it was him returning as someone else. We get that a lot, but the admins are on to that as all IP address are logged.

As for ekool, he owns many boards, some of which I'm a member of. All I can say is it takes a lot for him to ban someone, a lot. Mr cvp33 has whined:crybaby: over this on a few boards and is not getting the results he's hoped for. He once said on 300cforums that he couldn't be offended, but didn't care who he offended personally and with such calleousness. Well, maybe now you'll get to know how it feels. Are you offended now, or just hurt cvp33?

We don't miss you cvp33 and after this has all blown over, you'll just be a distant memory. At least you're back in the fold here. Maybe you'll be dumping your SRT8 and buying another Caddy. BTW, this little whine from him has been carried over several boards.

The pleasure was all mine and have a nice day everyone!

EDIT: Just to clarify things a little. I do not represent 300cforums, their owners, administrators, sponsors or other members, nor am I one of the admins or owners. I'm just a member over there.

SRT8Guy

ChicagoCTS32
04-20-06, 09:52 AM
It's official... Mopar guys are douches. Everybody but Chris anyway. Thanks SRT8Guy. You're a ***.

Florian
04-20-06, 10:08 AM
It's official... Mopar guys are douches. Everybody but Chris anyway. Thanks SRT8Guy. You're a ***.

Chitown,
Thanks for making me laugh so hard that coffee hit the screen....well done. Concise and to the point. :worship:

Old MOPAR = Move Over Power Approaching (from the) Rear
New MOPAR = Many Overbearing-board-admin People Are fookingRetarded

(hey I tried anyway) Welcome home CVP (you instigator!) :thepan:

F

Florian
04-20-06, 10:12 AM
another MOPAR = Massingill Or Pamprin Are Required (to be a 300C boardadmin)

F

SRT8Guy
04-20-06, 10:15 AM
Sorry man, no I'm not.:thehand: Why, you looking? Is that you 10secvette. ekool was called one too...humm.

SRT8Guy

CIWS
04-20-06, 10:19 AM
FORUM FIGHT !!!!! :thepan:

Ain't it just grand how shat travels across the internet. :thumbsup:

Kadonny
04-20-06, 10:25 AM
Sorry man, no I'm not.:thehand: Why, you looking? Is that you 10secvette. ekool was called one too...humm.

SRT8Guy

Look, in all honesty, this is a CTS-V forum, not an SRT8 forum. You made a name here just to post some sort of rebuttal and you have no connection to the other site? Sorry, I dont buy it.

Now please, just do us a favor and go back to where you came from. No bashing, just asking you to leave.

urbanski
04-20-06, 10:37 AM
FORUM FIGHT !!!!! :thepan:

Ain't it just grand how shat travels across the internet. :thumbsup:
remember forum wars and invasions?
SA vs [H] etc....you having to clean goatse up, lol
at least nobody does that here....yet. this is tame comparitively.

hell [M] still gets DDOSd daily, lol. fark or somebody :p

CIWS
04-20-06, 10:54 AM
remember forum wars and invasions?
SA vs [H] etc....you having to clean goatse up, lol
at least nobody does that here....yet. this is tame comparitively.

hell [M] still gets DDOSd daily, lol. fark or somebody :p

Yes, this time I get to revel in it as a spectator as opposed to dealing with the postings of how this forum or that forum suxor :D

Kadonny
04-20-06, 11:03 AM
PLEASE, no one post goatse. PLEASE!

CIWS
04-20-06, 11:10 AM
Goatse got funny, tubgirl was a little worse. Old gay men with "lollypops" was real Brokeback. (Maybe make a GeritolBack ?) ;)

CRZY747
04-20-06, 11:19 AM
Interesting thread to sob over. Well seems like all we really know about what transpired is what cvp33 wants you all to know. Posting a PM publically pretty much says it all. Funny how he hasn't mentioned all the other PM's that were exchanged and the underhanded business transactions he was attempting to make, not for the whole membership either. Why would a supporting vendor not want their name and details published in the first place? More exposure = more potential sales.

Since joining 300cforums, cvp33 had displayed an eletist, arrogant know-it-all, instigating and negative attitude. Of his ~400 posts, most dealt with bashing the CTS-V since dumping it for an SRT8. Having only one member come to his aid says a lot as well as to his popularity. Oh, yes there was one other who joined as 10secvette. He won't count though because it's quite obvious he was from here, complete with rude childish remarks and all. My first thought was that it was him returning as someone else. We get that a lot, but the admins are on to that as all IP address are logged.

As for ekool, he owns many boards, some of which I'm a member of. All I can say is it takes a lot for him to ban someone, a lot. Mr cvp33 has whined:crybaby: over this on a few boards and is not getting the results he's hoped for. He once said on 300cforums that he couldn't be offended, but didn't care who he offended personally and with such calleousness. Well, maybe now you'll get to know how it feels. Are you offended now, or just hurt cvp33?

We don't miss you cvp33 and after this has all blown over, you'll just be a distant memory. At least you're back in the fold here. Maybe you'll be dumping your SRT8 and buying another Caddy. BTW, this little whine from him has been carried over several boards.

EDIT: Just to clarify things a little. I do not represent 300cforums, their owners, administrators, sponsors or other members, nor am I one of the admins or owners. I'm just a member over there.

SRT8Guy

Hmm so you come here to state what. You prove no point and you also stated that CVP has mis informed us. Well were are you FACTS and PMS that show what was said. PLEASE come back when you can really inlighten us on the truth of what was done. Considering you are someone with a 2 post count and CVP has been with this forum for a long time. Who do you want us to believe.

As stated come back and prove your point or don't come back at all

J

urbanski
04-20-06, 11:24 AM
sup Jet :)

CIWS
04-20-06, 11:34 AM
As stated come back and prove your point or don't come back at all

Yes, come back with all sorts of PMs, forum posts, e-mails, and any applicable evidence you may have to back up these proposed claims !!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/stirthepot.gif

CRZY747
04-20-06, 11:41 AM
sup urb :) I have just been watching the forum not posting much lately, not enough time with all the forums I am a member of.

I just had to post something to this thread cause it really just threw me off a little considering it was CVP33 and knowing the amount of contribution he has made here.

J

Parker
04-20-06, 12:23 PM
Hey Urb, we can cross check ip addys to see if its Juan....lol

AmesCTS-V
04-20-06, 01:30 PM
Funny how he hasn't mentioned all the other PM's that were exchanged and the underhanded business transactions he was attempting to make, not for the whole membership either.

SRT8Guy
CVP backed up everything he said with actual PM's. Don't post crap like this without being able to back it up with actual PM's.

DILLIGAF
04-20-06, 01:45 PM

SRT8GuyGo away troll,you suck,cvp33 is good person who is trusted and liked over here.He's always welcome over here even though his car is slow,and gay,and a dodge.

Adam
04-20-06, 02:09 PM
He's always welcome over here even though his car is slow,and gay,and a dodge.

pfft ahahahahaha that was good :thumbsup:. yeah who is this srt8 guy anyway? i like Chris and he wouldnt do what you are saying. hey Chris, i know a guy that can hack that sight and crash it... hehehe let me know!:)

Barak
04-20-06, 03:30 PM
Is it really necessary to bash this SRT8guy? He simply gave a glimpse of the other side of the story. I agree that he came bearing little evidence, but what we know of CVP is that his attitude can easily be construed as elitist and arrogant. And if 10secvette is the only one providing support for CVP on the other forum, then that just makes all of us V guys look like a bunch of a-holes.

I personally appreciate CVP's unique personality and find him to be an asset to the forum. I do find it a bit strange that he has so much time to post on so many forums, and even stranger that he'd go around creating threads to show what a retard Ekool is, but in the end, we are all that much more entertained because of it and I thank him for that.

If this thread is to continue entertaining us, we should encourage SRT8guy and those from the other forum to post their two cents on the situation, even if none of this really matters one damn bit to any of us.

AmesCTS-V
04-20-06, 03:35 PM
The problem with SRT8guy is he comes in here and calls CVP a liar and talks about PM's but doesn't actually provide any PMs. CVP did. The guy needs to backup what he is saying or else the only part of the other side he is showing us is that they are wrong.

Oh yeah and CVP isn't elitist he is just trying very hard to convince himself the 300 is a good car and it's tough to do.

CTS5
04-20-06, 03:44 PM
Hey Chris!

How are those Mopar K&W knockoff suspension parts working out? Did you move all 10 sets?

:D Just Kidding!

GT04CTS-V
04-20-06, 05:10 PM
Interesting thread to sob over. ....

SRT8Guy

Interesting that you feel the need to post over here... Do you find your forum inadequate??:thepan:

Please stick to the facts. And back em up with evidence......

GT

SRT8Guy
04-20-06, 05:45 PM
Look, I'm not here to start a pissing contest over someone I have little or no regard for, or prove anything. If the forums were so boring to him, why is he using this thread as a venue to whine about it? Private Messages (PM's) are just that, PRIVATE MESSAGES or confidential correspondance between two parties. Of course I can't quote the numerous PM's that were exchanged as I wasn't on the mailing list. The fact is that he's littered all over the place trying to prove his point. Do you really think ekool would waste his time on him? Do you think there was only one PM exchanged? He was apparently given the chance to change his attitude, but chose combativness instead. If it weren't for that, he'd probably still be a member.

This guy may have over 400 posts, but if you go through the majority of them, most had little or no substance, some were very insulting, many displayed his negativity and a lot have his ever present elitist, self-serving smug self-centeredness. One thread he started complained about the lack of posts, when in fact it's not the job of moderators/administrators to generate posts, it's members such as him. Post numbers mean nothing if there's no content or meaning to them and that's what he's all about. He has total disregard for anyone but himself. He's beaten up on this forum many times too, so don't think he has any loyalities here. He has absolute disregard for the wishes of administrators, the owner of the board in question or the rules that are part and parcel of every forum. This is a free forum BTW and the owner can set up any rules he wishes. He broke the rules, he refused to listen to reason, he's gone, simple as that.

All I did was a simple Google search on the name cvp33 and low and behold, there it was, a link to this forum. For those interested, that's how I came upon this place. This guy has way too much regard for his own self-importance and little or none for anyone who gets in his way. His nasty, vendictive and crule snipes will not be missed. That's my justification for coming here and I stand by it whether anyone likes it or not. I would like to leave with one further comment. If he says he's not offended by anyone or anything, well that is just not true now is it!!! Too bad for the many of us who were offended by him. He's all yours now. Enjoy.

SRT8Guy

ChicagoCTS32
04-20-06, 06:02 PM
Look, I'm not here to start a pissing

Sure did a good job starting one if you weren't trying to.

...vendictive and crule ...

Vindictive, Cruel... thanks.

He's all yours now. Enjoy.

I do, thank you.

heavymetals
04-20-06, 06:23 PM
A cyber stalker!

Wow CVP you sure know how to attract em!

VELOSE
04-20-06, 06:27 PM
SRT8Guy,

Why are your so passionate to explain who CVP33 is? What are you trying to protect? Why is it that you NEED to write an essay to prove it to us? Also, why the need to go searching what other forums CVP has posted this on?

Obviously you are not just another member on your forums.

AmesCTS-V
04-20-06, 06:33 PM
Of course I can't quote the numerous PM's that were exchanged as I wasn't on the mailing list. The fact is that he's littered all over the place trying to prove his point. Do you really think ekool would waste his time on him? Do you think there was only one PM exchanged? He was apparently given the chance to change his attitude, but chose combativness instead. If it weren't for that, he'd probably still be a member.
If you don't receive the PM's then don't talk about the qty or nature of them. I do like the ekool wasting his time on CVP comment; we wouldn't want any of that happening, there probably would be a major impact on the world economy if we wasted his time.

He's all yours now. Enjoy.

Great, we are fine with him here. I argue with CVP a lot, but I dont' need to be surrounded with Yes Men.

urbanski
04-20-06, 07:21 PM
cvp needs to buy a benz now
so he can "terrorize" their forums :thepan:

04-20-06, 08:08 PM
seems like the porcupine joke needs to be rewritten to be directed to SRT8's rather than to BMW's....(former CTSV owners excluded, of course...)

heavymetals
04-20-06, 09:13 PM
cvp needs to buy a benz now
so he can "terrorize" their forums :thepan:

I used to be on that forum.

What a bunch of flaming *******s.

ace996
04-20-06, 09:31 PM
Look, I'm not here to start a pissing contest over someone I have little or no regard for, or prove anything. If the forums were so boring to him, why is he using this thread as a venue to whine about it? Private Messages (PM's) are just that, PRIVATE MESSAGES or confidential correspondance between two parties. Of course I can't quote the numerous PM's that were exchanged as I wasn't on the mailing list. The fact is that he's littered all over the place trying to prove his point. Do you really think ekool would waste his time on him? Do you think there was only one PM exchanged? He was apparently given the chance to change his attitude, but chose combativness instead. If it weren't for that, he'd probably still be a member.

This guy may have over 400 posts, but if you go through the majority of them, most had little or no substance, some were very insulting, many displayed his negativity and a lot have his ever present elitist, self-serving smug self-centeredness. One thread he started complained about the lack of posts, when in fact it's not the job of moderators/administrators to generate posts, it's members such as him. Post numbers mean nothing if there's no content or meaning to them and that's what he's all about. He has total disregard for anyone but himself. He's beaten up on this forum many times too, so don't think he has any loyalities here. He has absolute disregard for the wishes of administrators, the owner of the board in question or the rules that are part and parcel of every forum. This is a free forum BTW and the owner can set up any rules he wishes. He broke the rules, he refused to listen to reason, he's gone, simple as that.

All I did was a simple Google search on the name cvp33 and low and behold, there it was, a link to this forum. For those interested, that's how I came upon this place. This guy has way too much regard for his own self-importance and little or none for anyone who gets in his way. His nasty, vendictive and crule snipes will not be missed. That's my justification for coming here and I stand by it whether anyone likes it or not. I would like to leave with one further comment. If he says he's not offended by anyone or anything, well that is just not true now is it!!! Too bad for the many of us who were offended by him. He's all yours now. Enjoy.

SRT8Guy

I'm going to write in small words with very little hidden meaning behind them, so you can understand it. Hopefully confusion won't rear its head and you won't feel offended...oops, can't do it...

Why are you here? Did you find yourself on the business-end of CVP's razor sharp wit on that other forum? He has a brilliant way of introducing "those-who-speak-before-thinking" to blunt-force reality, a 'smack-upside-the-head' of sorts. Don't take it personal, just learn from the experience.

10secvette, on the other hand, usually has much less patience...less flair to his "bitch-slaps" but still very effective. Consider yourself lucky if you haven't found yourself in his cross-hairs...

And you coming here...explaining a situation that has no more interest to us other than to rally behind one of our own...and you think somehow we'll be swayed to find fault with CVP?

Here's my token insult to you, blended with a little advice...quit complaining and walk-the-phuck-back to your phaggot forum with your cyber-teeth still inside your mouth. Or stay...we can have a little more fun for a while...
-ace

CVP33
04-20-06, 09:37 PM

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

Here's the other PM that was sent. As promised verbatum with no omissions.

Maybe you forgot who I was. You personally PM'd me on numerous occassions on the Caddy forum and LS1tech practically begging me to join this forum as well as the lincolnforums.com forum. Or am I confusing you with another ekool.

Please advise,

Respectfully,

Chris

This sent ekool over the edge because frankly he was "outted". Ekool broke many forum rules here and on LS1Tech and was banned from both sites. I broke no rules on John Gonzalez's forums and he knows it. He has decided to commit slander by suggesting that I in someway was selling KW coilover shocks when clearly Scott from GSM was the sponsor. I don't blame you SRT8 guy for hating me, that's clearly your god given right. I do however object to someone impugning my intergrity with baseless accusations and outright lies. John Gonzalez has absolutely no integrity. I on the other hand sleep fine at night.

CVP33
04-20-06, 09:42 PM

SRT8Guy

No one needs to name call on my behalf. I am a know-it-all, mostly because I don't post about things I don't know about. I also challenge people with beliefs that I find contradictory to common sense. John Gonzalez has a comfortable forum and will continue to weed out those with opinions and original thoughts, especially when they differ from his. And for the record I predicted that someone would come here and defend John. The sad thing is when defending him you continued to use misinformation. My posts speak for themselves. I have more to follow so stay tuned. (complete with gramatical errors, lack of punctuation and misspellings). I doubt highly that John will post the exchanges as they're not very flattering to him and frankly paint him as a heavy handed bully with a fairly large ego. I don't blame him a bit. He's wrong. He knows he's wrong and he's hiding.

2004ctsv
04-20-06, 09:51 PM
This is like the proverbial "train wreck"

I don't want to look but I do anyhow

Chris - just ignore the a-hole; why let him abuse you when all your friends here are more than will to give you big rations of shit.

Tony

CVP33
04-20-06, 09:53 PM
I do find it a bit strange that he has so much time to post on so many forums, and even stranger that he'd go around creating threads to show what a retard Ekool is, but in the end, we are all that much more entertained because of it and I thank him for that.

The only reason I would spend so much time and energy refuting these baseless charges is simple, integrity. I may be brutally honest, I may be abrassive as times, I certainly can sound elitist, but in the end I would NEVER sacrifice my intergrity to win an argument. John Gonzalez is a win at all costs kind of individual. I replied to each of his emails that he sent to my home imploring him to show some integrity. He has declined.

And for the record, SRT8Guy has some bad information. The "numerous" PM's were actually three. I have them all and have posted them all. I also have all the emails sent to my home address as well. A real class act would tell the truth. I have nothing to hide and I certainly don't lie.

2004ctsv
04-20-06, 09:54 PM
This is like the proverbial "train wreck"

I don't want to look but I do anyhow

Chris - just ignore the anal cavity; why let him abuse you when all your friends here are more than will to give you big rations of shit.

Tony

Now I'm upset. I didn't write anal cavity in my post. Please don't make my vocabulary politically correct.

This smells like Urby's work (or Urby himself)

T

CVP33
04-20-06, 10:02 PM
I'm going to make a prediction. Someone will join this forum tonight as a new member. Their name may be ekool or other. Within their first 10 posts I will receive a personal attack. When the PM threshold is reached, the $hit will start in earnest.

For the record - "I crap bigger turds". (corn or peanuts not included!)

SRT8Guy,

Welcome. I knew you'd be here. Glad you could make it. Now settle back, read the PM's and get a dose of the truth. If you're from the 300C or Charger forums it will be hard to know the truth as someone has editorial control over all content. You see a real forum has real people, exchanging ideas and challenging one another. A real forum doesn't have 134 threads entitled, "hey check out my 22's" or "hey I modded my glove compartment".

I'm not mad at you. You actually helped prove what I've been saying. John doesn't want anyone to know the truth. If you are in fact John then shame on you, you know better. If you're not, then I'm sorry John didn't tell you the truth, although I'm not surprised. Integrity is easily sold but so damned expensive to buy back. John Gonzalez is a young man and it's not too late for him. I literally couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I'd pulled this crap. Again, he's a piece of work.

thebigjimsho
04-20-06, 10:11 PM
I'll be honest. There are indeed quite a few elitist snobs on this forum. But Chris is not one of them. If anyone feels that way, they have clearly misunderstood what CVP33 indeed means.

Too bad it comes to this although it certainly is fun to read...

CVP33
04-20-06, 10:31 PM
Most of John's sponsor replied to my personal email. Three offered to get involved to have me reinstated. I thanked them for their concern but respectfully declined. I have no desire to be a part of a forum that treats it's members in this manner.

Here's a few facts to consider:

1) I've posted all the PM's with no edits, why won't John do the same on his forum?
2) I was accused of selling "off-label" products when clearly PM's were sent to members asking them to contact Scott at GSM for details.
3) I was called elitest. Did anyone read John's PM's to me? Excuse me, elitist?
4) John claims to "respect" the rules. However, he was banned here and on LS1TECH for PM-ing members asking them to join his forums.
5) John knows that the Group Buy was sponsored by GSM. Therefore, I was banned for arguing privately with him, not for breaking the site rules.

It's so very simple when you break it down.

Florian
04-20-06, 10:42 PM
It's so very simple when you break it down.

"Break it down, Hammer Time!!!! :thumbsup: (sung to the tune "Hammer Time", by our old fave MC Hammer)

CVP..now youre an elitist instigator....

What next, an SRT owner? jeez.

F

DILLIGAF
04-20-06, 10:49 PM
CVP,tell us a little about the mod,you gonna post some pics when you get them on?As time goes on more will buy different brands of cars,maybe get a special sub forum in here for those of us who change cars.This place is the best car forum.

V-Max
04-20-06, 10:55 PM

SRT8Guy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On this forum the burden of proof is on you. No proof, then you probably shouldn't be commenting on the topic.

Norm - SRT-8 beater...
http://www.beretta.net/board/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=9;t=261;st=225

Florian
04-20-06, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=V-Max]
On this forum the burden of proof is on you. No proof, then you probably shouldn't be commenting on the topic.[QUOTE]

Yeah you big pus$y!! (someone had to say it...)

F

CVP33
04-20-06, 11:08 PM
You had to know this was coming. Notice the sponsor?

Free speech, honesty and integrity. Nice to have a site that believes in all three.

DILLIGAF
04-20-06, 11:17 PM
Nice touch indeed.

CVP33
04-20-06, 11:34 PM
RP - Thanks.

BigJim - Thanks for your efforts on the "other" forum as well. I'm confident you received your warning PM by now. No need to get banned over me.

10secvette - Although you are banned as well, I appreciate your efforts.

Moose - Although you're a member of the wrong forum I still think you're a stand up guy for speaking your mind. Very dangerous in those parts. I wouldn't joust with Jmatt. ekool seems particularly sweet on him for some reason.

SteveSRT8 - Nice post, again many thanks

Florian
04-20-06, 11:38 PM
Chris,

I gotta get some credit for callin him a pus$y, no?

F

CVP33
04-20-06, 11:48 PM
Chris,

I gotta get some credit for callin him a pus$y, no?

F

Alas, I am remiss in not complimenting you on your particular choice of words. As always you remain an ally who can always be counted on to cut to the chase. Many thanks to you my comrade in arms. Now off to the Bastille, we've prisoners to free from tyranny!

CVP33
04-20-06, 11:54 PM
Poor Moose. He's next. Here's his response to Moose's post. He'll be receiving his warning PM soon too. And then there were 3...................

Jmatt - 300c forums
Wow - even when I try to be friendly to you, you feel the need to keep on sniping? I guess nevermind. Keep on sniping people, and you'll be gone soon enough.

Florian
04-21-06, 12:05 AM
Alas, I am remiss in not complimenting you on your particular choice of words. As always you remain an ally who can always be counted on to cut to the chase. Many thanks to you my comrade in arms. Now off to the Bastille, we've prisoners to free from tyranny!

Love that dirty English-speak! Bastille it is....I love truffles and baguettes, more importantly, sleazy french whores!

F

dannystang
04-21-06, 12:09 AM
Love that dirty English-speak! Bastille it is....I love truffles and baguettes, more importantly, sleazy french whores!

F

CVP.

I think your missing the big picture.

You got banned for disagreeing with the moderators.

The same could happen here.

CVP33
04-21-06, 12:16 AM
CVP.

I think your missing the big picture.

You got banned for disagreeing with the moderators.

The same could happen here.

OH, BS! I pissed off the site owner. I wouldn't even bother with a moderator. Uh-oh. I smell a PM coming.

:worship: Most sincerest apologies oh master of the webspace. I am not your equal and clearly not worthy of your consideration. My intellect is no match for your wisdom.

Well that sucking-up ought to handle it.

ctsvett
04-21-06, 12:53 AM
I disagree with you dannystang... therefore, you are banned...

just kidding...

why do you think we are *******s around here? Look at what CVP is going through... we only took out 10secvette and v-series-tech... When they learn manners, they can come back... I think we are pretty good moderators...

Reed

VELOSE
04-21-06, 01:04 AM
Chris,
In honor of slapping the enemy around for you, I gave a brave Charger R/T a serious beating today. He thought his 22" Dubs and Hemi were more than what my V could handle. Sorry buddy......not around my V.:tisk:

wildwhl
04-21-06, 01:20 AM
:wtf:

I get slammed at work for a few days and can't be around to protect my Chrissy-poo?

I'm too tired tonight for words...bring on some of those SRT8 douchebags :want:

Webwenies...don't F with my CVP. You've been warned.

Now, where are the bunnies :confused: Boobs :hmm: The Mercedes E55AMG?*

WW

(*The E55 was in my rearview for a few seconds tonight...but I left him behind. Just another D/C douchebag to me)

dannystang
04-21-06, 01:41 AM
I disagree with you dannystang... therefore, you are banned...

just kidding...

why do you think we are *******s around here? Look at what CVP is going through... we only took out 10secvette and v-series-tech... When they learn manners, they can come back... I think we are pretty good moderators...

Reed

Think what your doing is great reed, never had any problems...

I think you know who I dislike...with a passion.

wildwhl
04-21-06, 01:48 AM
Hey, Danny...can I have my hammock back?

WW

urbanski
04-21-06, 08:00 AM
Now I'm upset. I didn't write anal cavity in my post. Please don't make my vocabulary politically correct.

This smells like Urby's work (or Urby himself)

T
what?
i can honestly say i never touched any of the posts in this thread.
in fact last night at 8 when you posted i was asleep

urbanski
04-21-06, 08:03 AM
Think what your doing is great reed, never had any problems...

I think you know who I dislike...with a passion.
i definitely lose sleep at night because of you :(

CIWS
04-21-06, 09:03 AM
Just for info (I discovered this by experience here) if you attempt to post the word "ahole" (have to put the dash in there) in the text of a post the forum software will convert your words to "anal cavity". This isn't your Mods doing this, it's a setting in the Control Panel set by the Administrator(s). So it's software interception, not human. Try it for yourself :)

edit-typo

erp2863
04-21-06, 10:03 AM
Although I find this thread entertaining, I do have to ask why it's here? It really isn't V related except CVP used to own one. If this was originally posted by anyone else besides the high-poster crowd, it would have been locked and tossed.

ctsvett
04-21-06, 01:01 PM
This was actually discussed on the mod forum... I opted to leave it open and here just to let everyone know how "easy" we are around her moderating. I found CVPs story pretty interesting... and I think for the grief that many people give the mods on this board, this was a valuable lesson that things can be WAY WAY worse...

But, if it makes you feel better, the issue was discussed by the moderators.

Reed

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 02:09 PM
Nah, leave it open. Thanks for being friendly Reed. We empathize for Chris and hope those guys at 300C forum have fun discussing their 22"s.

CVP33
04-21-06, 02:24 PM
Although I find this thread entertaining, I do have to ask why it's here? It really isn't V related except CVP used to own one. If this was originally posted by anyone else besides the high-poster crowd, it would have been locked and tossed.

erp,

You are absolutely correct, you'll get no argument from me. The mod's and site owner have allowed me more latitude with this thread than I could ever earn. Hopefully a higher percentage of my posts have been helpful or added to the forum in some small way.

I think the subject that gives us all pause is simply this. We are allowed to speak our peace on this forum. The free flow and exchange of ideas is encouraged and discussions usually end with a consensus of some kind. I've debated many a topic here regarding a whole host of issues, in fact you and I debated one quite late into the evening. I think you'll recall that I thanked you for your insight both publicly and PM'd you as well. (do you remember?)

Now here's the "take away" from all this. Imagine a forum where you are accused of wrong doing. You clearly communicate that you did nothing wrong. You are then accused of being argumentative. Upon replying to that PM you are then banned. Imagine supporting a site that conducted itself that way. I was clearly not banned for breaking any site rules, I was banned for arguing privately via 3 PM's. No curse words were used, no threats were made and no half truths were ever told by me. John Gonzalez, aka ekool, however reacted in a heavy handed, abusive manner and lacks integrity on any level.

Be glad you have the Caddy Forum. Be glad it's run the way it is. But also be aware that not every site allows it's members the freedoms that we enjoy here. Frankly its the difference between an advertising engine/profit center and a true forum.

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 02:31 PM
Mopar guys must be fascists...

CVP33
04-21-06, 02:38 PM
Mopar guys must be fascists...

Despite SRT8guys posts saying that no one was reacting to my banning, posts are being deleted, threads have been locked and PM's issued to members warning them not to pursue it any further. I would have to agree that this has all the symptoms of fascism.

TEAM CVP33 has PM'd numerous members not connected to the Jmatt, DJ, Jconnolly and Rambit fraternity. They have been instructed to look to this forum for a dose of truth. Unfortunately, something they cannot get on the 300 forum. John Gonzalez and others continue to allow mistruths and just plain lies to be told regarding the incident. All the PM's are here, are the facts are here. Why would John Gonzalez be afraid of the truth? I think we all know the answer to that.

CVP33
04-21-06, 02:44 PM

SRT8Guy

Interesting re-write SRT8guy. Good thing we already quoted the original. It's kind of like when someone says something to you and about a day later you think of the perfect thing you "should've said". You can keep trying to get it right, you can even keep editing if you wish, of course we'll all see the time and date that you edited it. And for the record I'm not offended. Someone with no integrity offends themselves. Do you believe in karma? The only thing worse than a liar is someone who knowingly defends a liar.

CVP33
04-21-06, 03:13 PM
Over 1,400 people now know the truth. More to come tonight. Stay tuned.

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 03:26 PM
erp,

You are absolutely correct, you'll get no argument from me. The mod's and site owner have allowed me more latitude with this thread than I could ever earn. Hopefully a higher percentage of my posts have been helpful or added to the forum in some small way.

I think the subject that gives us all pause is simply this. We are allowed to speak our peace on this forum. The free flow and exchange of ideas is encouraged and discussions usually end with a consensus of some kind. I've debated many a topic here regarding a whole host of issues, in fact you and I debated one quite late into the evening. I think you'll recall that I thanked you for your insight both publicly and PM'd you as well. (do you remember?)

Now here's the "take away" from all this. Imagine a forum where you are accused of wrong doing. You clearly communicate that you did nothing wrong. You are then accused of being argumentative. Upon replying to that PM you are then banned. Imagine supporting a site that conducted itself that way. I was clearly not banned for breaking any site rules, I was banned for arguing privately via 3 PM's. No curse words were used, no threats were made and no half truths were ever told by me. John Gonzalez, aka ekool, however reacted in a heavy handed, abusive manner and lacks integrity on any level.

Be glad you have the Caddy Forum. Be glad it's run the way it is. But also be aware that not every site allows it's members the freedoms that we enjoy here. Frankly its the difference between an advertising engine/profit center and a true forum.
Well well. I had to do some real soul searching and tried very hard not to reply any further. Sorry, just couldn't resist. I know this will just add to your frustrations over being banned, but it will also serve to fuel your desire to trash anyone who gets in your way. For a forum you have little positive to say about, you sure seem to be angry over the fact you were banned. You were not a premium member so to you everything was free. I would imagine this board operates in the same manner. The moderators, whom you have no regard for (your words para-phrased), are the same as here. Great latitude was given to you and you remained a member in spite of some earlier run ins.

You talk extensively of integrity, almost in every post you make. Granted you do know how to spell the word, however the meaning, for you at least seems to have been lost in your diatribes. When you complained in earlier posts that ekool had slandered you, you failed to realize you were all along asasinating his character to the members here. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would never consider this. Two wrongs do not make a right. As far as I can see ekool did not slander you in the first place, therefore one wrong (yours) will still not make a right. Only you and ekool, NOBODY ELSE know what led to all of this. Who knows with absolute certainty other than you and him what was in the PM's you exchanged. You started off by telling everyone ONLY what you wanted them to know. How can we ever know the PM's weren't edited to suit your case? You know very well ekool wouldn't waste his time defending his actions. No one member makes any board, including this one. You make it sound that 300cforums is ruled heavy handedly and you know very well this is not the case. Sour grapes my friend as your pride has been hurt, that's what this is all about. You're probably just used to getting your own way.

As I've said before, you'd still be a member over there if you could only shut your mouth and swallow your pride and move on.

Why am I doing this in the first place you ask? I guess for me it was the following 2 posts you made that made me truly dislike you and revealed what your character is all about.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/206007-post3.html
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/206010-post4.html

You probably had no idea the person you were directing this to suffers from some of the afflictions you mentioned, some of which are life altering, some of which may be life shortening. If you only knew the pain this member received from your remarks. Remember life is not just about you and your feelings. You should be a little more considerate to others you know nothing about. To me your actions have made the karma gods bring this on you.

EDIT: This post had been edited to correct a spelling error that was brought to my attention (assinating). A slip of the tongue/finger does not necessarily mean a slip to the mind. Just wanted to clarify this before cvp33 accuses me of re-writing. As a matter of fact I still don't know if it's spelled correctly! I had no idea the spelling police were on duty. No other editorial content was altered for the sake of historical reference.

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 03:28 PM
Interesting re-write SRT8guy. Good thing we already quoted the original. It's kind of like when someone says something to you and about a day later you think of the perfect thing you "should've said". You can keep trying to get it right, you can even keep editing if you wish, of course we'll all see the time and date that you edited it. And for the record I'm not offended. Someone with no integrity offends themselves. Do you believe in karma? The only thing worse than a liar is someone who knowingly defends a liar.
Compare the original quoted text and you will find the only things that were altered are a spelling mistake and the EDIT:...comments.

SRT8Guy

heavymetals
04-21-06, 03:46 PM
You probably had no idea the person you were directing this to suffers from some of the afflictions you mentioned, some of which are life altering, some of which may be life shortening. If you only knew the pain this member received from your remarks. Remember life is not just about you and your feelings. You should be a little more considerate to others you know nothing about. To me your actions have made the karma gods bring this on you.

SRT8Guy

Why don't you take a flying leap off the nearest overpass.:thumbsup:
You come here and rant about what someone says.
BIG DEAL.
Get a life.
Your one to talk about KARMA.

What karma do you deserve from your cyber stalking?

AmesCTS-V
04-21-06, 04:16 PM
SRT8Guy seriously if you are in the right then set us straight. Show us these other PM's where CVP did/said something to ekool worth being banned over. You talk about the PM's like you know whats in them (that they exist at all) and yet when pressed you have never seen them because they are private.

It's pretty simple, put up or shut up. Show us the bad PM's or you are just wrong.

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 04:52 PM
SRT8Guy seriously if you are in the right then set us straight. Show us these other PM's where CVP did/said something to ekool worth being banned over. You talk about the PM's like you know whats in them (that they exist at all) and yet when pressed you have never seen them because they are private.

It's pretty simple, put up or shut up. Show us the bad PM's or you are just wrong.
What does it take to make you understand I don't have access to any of those PM's cvp33 speaks of? I'm not here to prove anything at all other than the fact he's not accepting responsibility for his own actions. He couldn't keep his big mouth shut and look where it landed him, almost homeless.

SRT8Guy

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 04:54 PM

Those posts made sense to me, and in a sick way, made me laugh. He was trying to get people to take less offense to his words that might have been taken the wrong way. The internet provides a wonderful shield for people to hide behind. This same shield also prevents emotions from being conveyed through words.

These: :rant2: :worship: :thumbsup: :crybaby: :eek: really don't convey the emotions quite like they're supposed to.

Oh... and "assinating" isn't a word.

urbanski
04-21-06, 04:55 PM
this thread is assinating

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 05:00 PM
this thread is assinating
No, it's a s s - a s s-inating...hehe.

SRT8Guy

AmesCTS-V
04-21-06, 05:12 PM
What does it take to make you understand I don't have access to any of those PM's cvp33 speaks of? I'm not here to prove anything at all other than the fact he's not accepting responsibility for his own actions. He couldn't keep his big mouth shut and look where it landed him, almost homeless.

SRT8Guy
We have seen the ones CVP speaks of, they are in this thread. We haven't seen these other ones that YOU speak of. Remember yesterday when you talked about other PM's where CVP said something that warranted being banned for. If CVP got banned for the PM's he posted here that's really lame and I'm missing the big mouth part.

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 05:23 PM
We have seen the ones CVP speaks of, they are in this thread. We haven't seen these other ones that YOU speak of. Remember yesterday when you talked about other PM's where CVP said something that warranted being banned for. If CVP got banned for the PM's he posted here that's really lame and I'm missing the big mouth part.
Wow, you just plain and simple just don't understand. I guess I'm expecting too much from you. The PM's of which you speak were mentioned by cvp33, NOT, repeat NOT me. He says he's posted them in their original form. No one knows for sure how many of them were exchanged, certainly not me. He over simplifies how the whole thing went down.

Now, just to make sure you understand...the PM's were posted by him and only him. If he says that's the number there were and did not alter them in any way, sobeit. Unless I was ekool how on earth would I know the number of PM's or what was in them? You're making an issue of a non issue. We just have to trust the honesty and "integrity" of cvp33 as to what was said.

Isn't this off topic thread getting a little off topic. I thought this was about sour grapes, whining:crybaby: , not sucking it in and accepting responsibility for one's actions and learning from mistakes.

SRT8Guy

ctsvett
04-21-06, 05:27 PM
Srt8guy,
I find it funny that this needs to be discussed over here...

Why dont they unban CVP and let everyone at that forum have input in an open discusssion...

Reed

CVP33
04-21-06, 05:29 PM
You talk extensively of integrity, almost in every post you make. Granted you do know how to spell the word, however the meaning, for you at least seems to have been lost in your diatribes. When you complained in earlier posts that ekool had slandered you, you failed to realize you were all along asasinating his character to the members here.

I've simply told the truth. ekool knows this. I've only printed the PM's. Why would he fear that, unless...............

As far as I can see ekool did not slander you in the first place, therefore one wrong (yours) will still not make a right.

Incorrect. Ekool said I was banned for breaking the rules. I was banned for arguing with him over 3 PM's. I thought that EVERYONE should see what it takes for ekool to ban a member. And for the record his accusatory tone was unecessary. Why not ask a member who the sponsor is? Why accuse and delete threads?

Why am I doing this in the first place you ask? I guess for me it was the following 2 posts you made that made me truly dislike you and revealed what your character is all about.

You probably had no idea the person you were directing this to suffers from some of the afflictions you mentioned

As do I and my loved ones. Does making light of a condition, disease or situation somehow affect someone? Only if you allow it. Volunteer at a Children's Hospital and you will come face to face with some horrific diseases and conditions. I choose to make light of situations that otherwise would consume me and depress me. But heres the thread in it's entirety and not some edited version as you have so cleverly posted. You'll see that most members chastised DJ for jumping into a thread and accusing me of intentionally inflicting harm. Funny as out of 400+ posts that this is the best you could come up with.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/srt8-general-discussion/18172-chrome-stockers-look-great.html

urbanski
04-21-06, 05:29 PM
i'm ekool :cool:

crowan
04-21-06, 05:31 PM

SRT8Guy

Acccepting responsibility? Almost homeless? Karma? Good Lord man, get a grip on your ego and get back in reality.

Who wants to join a forum where some twerp thinks he is the Chief of the Kremlin. Don't argue with an admin? Excuse me. No soup for you! Sounds like a great bunch of people, especially if they are all as self-absorbed as you.

What exactly are you doing here? Do you really think that you have, or are developing, any credibility here? Do yourself a favor and get lost.

CR

AmesCTS-V
04-21-06, 05:31 PM
Interesting thread to sob over. Well seems like all we really know about what transpired is what cvp33 wants you all to know. Posting a PM publically pretty much says it all. Funny how he hasn't mentioned all the other PM's that were exchanged and the underhanded business transactions he was attempting to make, not for the whole membership either.

SRT8Guy
Did CVP make this post as you?

Since as you have pointed out I'm a little slow. How about you just cut right to the chase and show us the thread or PM that CVP got banned for.

CVP33
04-21-06, 05:32 PM
Compare the original quoted text and you will find the only things that were altered are a spelling mistake and the EDIT:...comments.

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

Sorry but I did know that your post was only altered mildly, but I ensured you'd post and also ensured that you were in fact paying attention. You are merely a pawn, not of me, but of ekool (if in fact you are not ekool). The PM's speak for themselves. Wait until you see the emails sent to my house. Again I will post them unedited along with mine.

CVP33
04-21-06, 05:34 PM

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

I don't appreciate you making light of the homeless. Each winter I volunteer at our local church which opens up to the homeless when temperatures are below freezing. I suggest you show a little respect because you never know whom you may be offending! How dare you sir, how dare you!

And for the record. My boys and I really do volunteer at the church. Trust me, I'm still an a$$-hole but at least I have my morals.

How did that feel?

CVP33
04-21-06, 05:42 PM
Wow, you just plain and simple just don't understand. I guess I'm expecting too much from you. The PM's of which you speak were mentioned by cvp33, NOT, repeat NOT me. He says he's posted them in their original form. No one knows for sure how many of them were exchanged, certainly not me. He over simplifies how the whole thing went down.

Now, just to make sure you understand...the PM's were posted by him and only him. If he says that's the number there were and did not alter them in any way, sobeit. Unless I was ekool how on earth would I know the number of PM's or what was in them? You're making an issue of a non issue. We just have to trust the honesty and "integrity" of cvp33 as to what was said.

Isn't this off topic thread getting a little off topic. I thought this was about sour grapes, whining:crybaby: , not sucking it in and accepting responsibility for one's actions and learning from mistakes.

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

I have no issue with you but without realizing it, you are representing the 300C forums and proving my case. I wouldn't dare leave myself open to a different PM being released. I've given John permission, in fact I've asked him to post our exchange word for word. Now here's the problem. John claims that I did something wrong. If the PM's show I didn't, well now he has an integrity issue. Now if John Gonzalez dares post an edited version of the PM's and claims that they are in fact true, I will serve his a$$ with papers. You see it's a catch 22 for John. He has to lie to make it look like he did the right thing. If he posts an edited version, I'll sue his a$$ for liable and slander. Believe me, I wouldn't leave myself open.

P.S. I need to know in what city and state John does business. This will make it easier to complete what must be done. Anyone know where he is located? PM me.

keeksv
04-21-06, 05:58 PM
Acccepting responsibility? Almost homeless? Karma? Good Lord man, get a grip on your ego and get back in reality.

Who wants to join a forum where some twerp thinks he is the Chief of the Kremlin. Don't argue with an admin? Excuse me. No soup for you! Sounds like a great bunch of people, especially if they are all as self-absorbed as you.

What exactly are you doing here? Do you really think that you have, or are developing, any credibility here? Do yourself a favor and get lost.

CR

Excuse me...I don't understand this post, can you "thug" it up a bit please?

Thanks...

urbanski
04-21-06, 06:00 PM
John sent me the PM where CVP attached a pic of him naked :eek:

not bannable, but it sure was funny :cheers:

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 06:05 PM
SRT8Guy,

I don't appreciate you making light of the homeless. Each winter I volunteer at our local church which opens up to the homeless when temperatures are below freezing. I suggest you show a little respect because you never know whom you may be offending! How dare you sir, how dare you!

And for the record. My boys and I really do volunteer at the church. Trust me, I'm still an a$$-hole but at least I have my morals.

How did that feel?
Very funny. You know full well I was referring to forum home. Nice try though. Actually I never did say you didn't have a sense of humor.

SRT8Guy (not ekool)

crowan
04-21-06, 06:06 PM
Excuse me...I don't understand this post, can you "thug" it up a bit please?

Thanks...

:histeric: :histeric:

I would, but this clown doesn't deserve the effort. I thought my ex-wife was self-absorbed!

I hope he appreciates the irony that he has been allowed to come here and act like a tool, but hasn't been banned. Hopefully, when he realizes that we don't have any threads about 22" wheels or Bentley grills, he'll go away.

CR

urbanski
04-21-06, 06:13 PM
actually they DO have threads about 22" wheels and bently grilles in the Escalade section :(

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 06:18 PM
SRT8Guy,

I have no issue with you but without realizing it, you are representing the 300C forums and proving my case. I wouldn't dare leave myself open to a different PM being released. I've given John permission, in fact I've asked him to post our exchange word for word. Now here's the problem. John claims that I did something wrong. If the PM's show I didn't, well now he has an integrity issue. Now if John Gonzalez dares post an edited version of the PM's and claims that they are in fact true, I will serve his a$$ with papers. You see it's a catch 22 for John. He has to lie to make it look like he did the right thing. If he posts an edited version, I'll sue his a$$ for liable and slander. Believe me, I wouldn't leave myself open.

P.S. I need to know in what city and state John does business. This will make it easier to complete what must be done. Anyone know where he is located? PM me.
Talk is cheap. I guess you forgot about unsolicited spam PM's to drum up business. Yes I got one that was originated by you and fwd to me. The whole thing is about breaking the rules over there. You still haven't answered why GSM didn't want their name given out and why the GB wasn't open to all members and most importantly why you were acting as their agent. What's with the coded "Vendor A" stuff anyway in one of your threads that led to this? What was in it for you that you're not telling anyone here? So many questions, so little explanation. Actually I'm representing myself here and spend most of my time on chargerforums. I do belong to 300c as well. I speak for myself and nobody else. Once again you're of NO importance to ekool. He's long since forgotten you by now as have most others. Life goes on so quit dwelling on the past. I can't even understand why I'm wasting my time here in the first place other for it's comical value. Don't worry, I'll grow tired of it VERY soon. It's just that I love your come backs so much, and that's the truth as you dig your hole deeper.

SRT8Guy

AmesCTS-V
04-21-06, 06:19 PM
Come on SRT8Guy I know you don't like having it pointed out that you talked about "other" PM's, but don't leave us hanging show us where CVP screwed up so bad. You obviously have some proof since you are stopping in here to tell us how bad CVP is.

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 06:29 PM
Come on SRT8Guy I know you don't like having it pointed out that you talked about "other" PM's, but don't leave us hanging show us where CVP screwed up so bad. You obviously have some proof since you are stopping in here to tell us how bad CVP is.
I give up with you. You are hereby ordered to go back to page one and read every post in it's entirety. When you're finished that, report back to me and write a 1000 word essay why it's important to gather and UNDERSTAND the facts so as to avoid putting foot in mouth.

SRT8Guy

VELOSE
04-21-06, 06:36 PM
SRT8girl......I'm intrigued on how much you know ekool. You guys must lay in bed talking about how to plan your next attack on Chris.:crowded: Why can't you figure out that after your multiple posts, one, you haven't provided proof about Chris, and two, you are going to be slapped back and forth by all of us, like you like it until you either, go away or prove us wrong.

AmesCTS-V
04-21-06, 06:36 PM
Fine I'll sum it up. You can point out any errors.

CVP has posted all the PM's in what he says are their original form.

You have not posted any PM's that contradict CVP because they are private messages between CVP and ekool which no one except CVP and ekool can see including yourself.

Ekool has not posted any PM's that contradict CVP.

You have not posted any threads where CVP did anything to get banned.

So the only thing you and I can judge CVP on are the PM's he posted and which no one has contradicted.

So can we both agree we are only left with one choice which is to believe CVP?

CIWS
04-21-06, 06:57 PM
Talk is cheap. Don't worry, I'll grow tired of it VERY soon. SRT8Guy

Are we there yet ?

It was a little humorous at first, but now it's just getting silly. But go ahead and continue to post thinking the effort will change anything at this point.

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 06:58 PM
Fine I'll sum it up. You can point out any errors.

CVP has posted all the PM's in what he says are their original form.

You have not posted any PM's that contradict CVP because they are private messages between CVP and ekool which no one except CVP and ekool can see including yourself.

Ekool has not posted any PM's that contradict CVP.

You have not posted any threads where CVP did anything to get banned.

So the only thing you and I can judge CVP on are the PM's he posted and which no one has contradicted.

So can we both agree we are only left with one choice which is to believe CVP?
I don't know what the penalty should be for you now. You have made an error by your assumption he was banned because of a thread. He himself has stated he was banned by heated conversations with ekool.

VELOSE: This whole thing has taken on a comical twist by the bantering. I was born at night, not last night however. Of course I expected to be flamed here. You would be getting the same treatment in my shoes and you know it. People always seem to take themselves too seriously.

urbanski: Every forum has these discussions. Yours is no different to the ones I belong to. Same bickering, same dealer/service problems, same mods, same performance stuff and on and on. I don't have a problem with this one and am doing my best to honor the rules here. Obviously I'm not here long term. That's just the way it is.

crowan: Are you bragging or complaining about your ex-wife? Is she hot? Post some pics please.

cvp33: You should just give it up. You have achieved your goal (and so have I). You've managed to garner love and support for your many woes. Everyone here loves you and feel sorry you've been hard done by and unjustly treated by those facists. Who do they think they are anyway picking on such a nice guy as you?

keeksv: Don't worry. I didn't understand that word either. I think it means your shorts are drooping and need pulling up.

ctsvett: I too find it funny he'd be posting in this forum and not in an off topic one. Maybe his pals spend their time here exclusively.

SRT8Guy

AmesCTS-V
04-21-06, 07:15 PM
I don't know what the penalty should be for you now. You have made an error by your assumption he was banned because of a thread. He himself has stated he was banned by heated conversations with ekool.

SRT8Guy
Wow you should be a lawyer, you are really good. I point out that there are no posts or PM's showing CVP did anything wrong and nothing to contradict CVP's PM's and the best you can do is to say I assumed he was banned because of a thread.

At least now we know you've got nothing at all. Nothing to contradict CVP and nothing to show what he did wrong.

dqw1
04-21-06, 07:19 PM
Ekoli and SRT8girl sounds like they been boning each other.
Push it real good.

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 07:27 PM
Wow you should be a lawyer, you are really good. I point out that there are no posts or PM's showing CVP did anything wrong and nothing to contradict CVP's PM's and the best you can do is to say I assumed he was banned because of a thread.

At least now we know you've got nothing at all. Nothing to contradict CVP and nothing to show what he did wrong.
There's no hope for you at all, none, zilch, nadda, zero. Nothing will change your mind, not even you. You are hereby commited to everlasting bewilderment as you struggle through life. Has a stranger ever come up to you and asked, "Where'd you get that from?" You would be saying, "Get what from?" What he means is, "That stupid look on your face". Re-read the posts fool and report back to me when you pick up some clues. They're in there somewhere. What makes you think I'm not a lawyer?

SRT8Guy

urbanski
04-21-06, 07:42 PM
urbanski: Every forum has these discussions. Yours is no different to the ones I belong to. Same bickering, same dealer/service problems, same mods, same performance stuff and on and on. I don't have a problem with this one and am doing my best to honor the rules here. Obviously I'm not here long term. That's just the way it is.SRT8Guy
i just wanted to point out that you are the ONLY person here EVER to spell my name right.
urbanski NOT Urbanski.

Sir, I thank you with all my heart.

51PHFTY
04-21-06, 07:54 PM
What makes you think I'm not a lawyer?
SRT8Guy

The way you write, punctuate, ignore the facts and reasonable questions asked of you.

Marty

thebigjimsho
04-21-06, 07:54 PM
There's no hope for you at all, none, zilch, nadda, zero. Nothing will change your mind, not even you. You are hereby commited to everlasting bewilderment as you struggle through life. Has a stranger ever come up to you and asked, "Where'd you get that from?" You would be saying, "Get what from?" What he means is, "That stupid look on your face". Re-read the posts fool and report back to me when you pick up some clues. They're in there somewhere. What makes you think I'm not a lawyer?

SRT8GuyToolboy obviously wants to get banned. But short of physical threats, it ain't happening. You're not getting the satisfaction of going back to Naziland and bragging of your exploits. Unless they include this meaningless war of words, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

slow35th
04-21-06, 08:00 PM
Wow this thread just marches on. Where is that smilie eating popcorn when you need him?

CIWS
04-21-06, 08:08 PM
Wow this thread just marches on. Where is that smilie eating popcorn when you need him?

http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/lurk.gif

ace996
04-21-06, 08:15 PM
I'm going to write in small words with very little hidden meaning behind them, so you can understand it. Hopefully confusion won't rear its head and you won't feel offended...oops, can't do it...

Why are you here? Did you find yourself on the business-end of CVP's razor sharp wit on that other forum? He has a brilliant way of introducing "those-who-speak-before-thinking" to blunt-force reality, a 'smack-upside-the-head' of sorts. Don't take it personal, just learn from the experience.

10secvette, on the other hand, usually has much less patience...less flair to his "bitch-slaps" but still very effective. Consider yourself lucky if you haven't found yourself in his cross-hairs...

And you coming here...explaining a situation that has no more interest to us other than to rally behind one of our own...and you think somehow we'll be swayed to find fault with CVP?

Here's my token insult to you, blended with a little advice...quit complaining and walk-the-phuck-back to your phaggot forum with your cyber-teeth still inside your mouth. Or stay...we can have a little more fun for a while...
-ace

It's still fun...

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 08:17 PM
Toolboy obviously wants to get banned. But short of physical threats, it ain't happening. You're not getting the satisfaction of going back to Naziland and bragging of your exploits. Unless they include this meaningless war of words, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I've seen you around 300cforums and personally don't have a problem with you at all. I am intrigued by your signature line. Obviously you weren't informed of the results of the One Lap of America results last year and where the SRT8 placed overall (6th). Just like you weren't informed here properly.

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 08:20 PM
It's still fun...
And I still feel I'm every bit as much capable of standing up to cvp33. He knows full well I'm a very worthy adversary and he should respect that at least.

SRT8Guy

2004ctsv
04-21-06, 08:23 PM
Special Olympics

crowan
04-21-06, 08:26 PM
And I still feel I'm every bit as much capable of standing up to cvp33. He knows full well I'm a very worthy adversary and he should respect that at least.

SRT8Guy

"A worthy adversary?" :bigroll:

This guy is hilarious. General Putz of the Internet Army, reporting for duty. Yeah dude, we are all very impressed with you.

CR

urbanski
04-21-06, 08:27 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/638/richdiesslinpigjob4hg.gif (http://imageshack.us)

CIWS
04-21-06, 08:29 PM

SRT8Guy

http://www.ciws.info/saywhat.gif

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 08:40 PM
Just to get things back on track, ladies & gentlemen, I draw your attention to two links to LXForums.com started by cvp33. This forum is a competing forum and in no way associated with charger or 300c forums. Please note carefully the subsequent remarks from their admins. They wouldn't even let him get a word in edgeways before shutting him down. He probably thought he'd get an audience there since it's a competing forum, but all you have to do is review his posts and you'll see he didn't win any friends over there either! When they shut him down there, he finally came crying back to you. The posts are identical in two different forums:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=29490
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=29489

As you can see cvp33 is not gaining any ground. As a matter of fact his credibility can only bear the consequences of his actions.

Now let's really get this thing on point once and for all:

1) cvp33 was breaking a rule, despite his denial, members are not allowed to post a group buy - period - doesn't matter if it's for a supporting vendor product or not.... so his argument that the GB was thru a supporting vendor doesn't hold water. Technically he was also breaking a rule by spamming members about the GB.

2) PM's are PRIVATE messages, many would argue that it is ekool that has integrity for NOT publishing them. Everybody here better be careful what you put in a PM to your buddy cvp33, he may betray your "privacy" next.

So why the personal vendetta against ekool? At least ekool allowed a few PM's back and forth to TRY to come to an understanding before he had enough of the hot air and wasting of his time and "got out the hook". The rest is history. cvp33 is attempting to put his own spin on history. It simply isn't the history that actually happened. How's that for on point?

SRT8Guy

GNSCOTT
04-21-06, 08:57 PM
Wow this is too damn funny, or pathetic. Whichever way you want to look at it. When I saw the ban today and posted I said to myself, let me come over here and see if CVP33 is back to posting here since he has been banned and I see a 7 page thread.

Let me first say congrats to the mods for not deleting this. I know posts get moved or deleted when off topic, but it has always peeved me when an interesting thread gets moved or deleted for the sake of being off topic, or if 2 people start slinging mud. Just about EVERYONE loves reading posts like this even when they say they don't, and it brings a little excitement.

Now to get on topic on this off topic discussion> First I hate when people get banned, especially guys that are a little edgy, but generally are knowledgable and help others out. I see that CVP has offered to post all emails and PM's , so that leads me to beleive that he got in a pissing match with a mod and the mod abused his powers. Should he not have been banned when the threads were posted or when he commited the offense, and not because of PM's or emails to a mod? Like I said though, i have not seen the pm's and emails, but its sounds like CVP is confident he did nothing to be banned and it was just that he personally pissed off a mod.

As for not revealing a GP vendor, i can speak from many experiences as to why this happens. Have you ever heard a commercial and they tell you they have a great price on something, but cannot reveal the price, or they cannot reveal the manufacturer? Its the same thing with vendors. Manufacturers sell a product to many different Vendors. The msrp is $1000 (what the manufacturer sells direct for retail customers) The Vendors sell it for $25% off msrp. The manufacturer allows this and will not sell below msrp because they know that vendors are their salesmen and push their products. you do not want to piss off your vendors (some manufacturers will not retail at all). All the vendors are happy and making decent money. Now all of a sudden one of the Vendors announce they are going 45% off retail for a GP, now you have every other vendor pissed off because their product will sit on the shelf, or they have to take a large pay cut. Vendors call the manufacturer, and the manufacturer tells the vendor with the GP to stop the GP or we will not sell to you anymore. Now this Vendor still wants to do the GP so now he just goes through a private party so no one knows what vendor sold the product way below msrp.

blown65
04-21-06, 08:58 PM
wow, I feel dumber after reading 9 pages of this. Feels like I'm back in Jr. High. :/

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 09:16 PM
Wow this is too damn funny, or pathetic. Whichever way you want to look at it. When I saw the ban today and posted I said to myself, let me come over here and see if CVP33 is back to posting here since he has been banned and I see a 7 page thread.

Let me first say congrats to the mods for not deleting this. I know posts get moved or deleted when off topic, but it has always peeved me when an interesting thread gets moved or deleted for the sake of being off topic, or if 2 people start slinging mud. Just about EVERYONE loves reading posts like this even when they say they don't, and it brings a little excitement.

Now to get on topic on this off topic discussion> First I hate when people get banned, especially guys that are a little edgy, but generally are knowledgable and help others out. I see that CVP has offered to post all emails and PM's , so that leads me to beleive that he got in a pissing match with a mod and the mod abused his powers. Should he not have been banned when the threads were posted or when he commited the offense, and not because of PM's or emails to a mod? Like I said though, i have not seen the pm's and emails, but its sounds like CVP is confident he did nothing to be banned and it was just that he personally pissed off a mod.

As for not revealing a GP vendor, i can speak from many experiences as to why this happens. Have you ever heard a commercial and they tell you they have a great price on something, but cannot reveal the price, or they cannot reveal the manufacturer? Its the same thing with vendors. Manufacturers sell a product to many different Vendors. The msrp is $1000 (what the manufacturer sells direct for retail customers) The Vendors sell it for $25% off msrp. The manufacturer allows this and will not sell below msrp because they know that vendors are their salesmen and push their products. you do not want to piss off your vendors (some manufacturers will not retail at all). All the vendors are happy and making decent money. Now all of a sudden one of the Vendors announce they are going 45% off retail for a GP, now you have every other vendor pissed off because their product will sit on the shelf, or they have to take a large pay cut. Vendors call the manufacturer, and the manufacturer tells the vendor with the GP to stop the GP or we will not sell to you anymore. Now this Vendor still wants to do the GP so now he just goes through a private party so no one knows what vendor sold the product way below msrp.
I saw your post in the tire thread this morning/afternoon. You are a respected member over there, and have been for some time. Just like your post in the tire thread was ill informed, so are your comments here. This issue has nothing to do with your comments above. The facts are in my last post why he was banned, and that's just the way things went down. Everyone here knows just how cocky cvp33 can be and obviously this was well demonstrated in his PM's to ekool. Fact of life...it's not the tail that wags the dog, whether we like it or not. I don't know how many forums he has to whine to and he's probably on audizine.com right now for all I know, but he's not getting any sympathy other than here anywhere. All he's doing is alienating himself, certainly on all the LX platform boards. He mentioned TEAM CVP earlier, but they must be the invisible army or very well cammed.

SRT8Guy

CVP33
04-21-06, 09:29 PM
Talk is cheap. I guess you forgot about unsolicited spam PM's to drum up business. Yes I got one that was originated by you and fwd to me. The whole thing is about breaking the rules over there. You still haven't answered why GSM didn't want their name given out and why the GB wasn't open to all members and most importantly why you were acting as their agent. What's with the coded "Vendor A" stuff anyway in one of your threads that led to this? What was in it for you that you're not telling anyone here? So many questions, so little explanation. Actually I'm representing myself here and spend most of my time on chargerforums. I do belong to 300c as well. I speak for myself and nobody else. Once again you're of NO importance to ekool. He's long since forgotten you by now as have most others. Life goes on so quit dwelling on the past. I can't even understand why I'm wasting my time here in the first place other for it's comical value. Don't worry, I'll grow tired of it VERY soon. It's just that I love your come backs so much, and that's the truth as you dig your hole deeper.

SRT8Guy

I suggest you call Scott at GSM if you doubt my words or actions. And for the record I have NEVER PM'd anyone unsolicited. The Group Purchase was set up EXACTLY the way Scott asked. No mention of his company or the price publicly. He was VERY concerned the KW would cut off his supply due to the low price.

There will be a post from Scott soon apologizing for the confusion. He was very eager to help me get reinstated on the forums. I explained to him and I will explain to you, I have no desire to be a part of any forum owned by John Gonzalez, aka ekool. There is no sob story, there is no sour grapes as I'm happy to be rid of "Sir Lies A Lot" Here's Scott's email at GSM - scott@gsmotorsports.com, here's the contact number 562-947-0753. Talk is cheap SRT8Guy, how 'bout getting some facts to go along with your accusations.

Now that I've posted the PM's and after you've talked to Scott what will you do then? What will you do? If you're a man of morals, you have some VERY important decisions to make. If I told the truth, if my story checks out with Scott how can you then justify the baseless accusations you've made here? How can you support a forum who's owner/operator lacks integrity. What do you stand for Mr. SRT8Guy? Just curious?

Now I expect another personal attack if you will be staying true to form. Try not to post any facts as that would just muddy the waters.

ChicagoCTS32
04-21-06, 09:32 PM
The Gauntlet hath been throwneth.

What's next?

rand49er
04-21-06, 09:35 PM
wow ... after reading 9 pages of this ... I'm back in Jr. High. :/..........................:yeah:

CVP33
04-21-06, 09:43 PM

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

Adversary implies that we have a disagreement. You have offered no facts to refute and I have invited you to secure a few. One call to Scott and you will have some serious decisions to make. Moral dilemas if you will. You've accused me, like ekool did of some things which did not happen. I have respectfully posted the facts. Ekool was not about to have his authority questioned and therefore I was banned. Are you so judgemental that you can't be swayed by facts? Are you blind to truth? Call Scott and then tell me what I did.

I make no bones about it. I privately, over 3 PM's, respectfully disagreed with ekool's tact and accusations toward me. I never swore or threatened him via PM. I did tell him I would sue him if he continued to allow mistatements regarding what happened and will be following through on that promise.

V-Max
04-21-06, 09:47 PM
Tick-tock...who's got the Jeopardy music...?

Norm - just drive...errr work on them....

thebigjimsho
04-21-06, 09:47 PM
I've seen you around 300cforums and personally don't have a problem with you at all. I am intrigued by your signature line. Obviously you weren't informed of the results of the One Lap of America results last year and where the SRT8 placed overall (6th). Just like you weren't informed here properly.

SRT8GuyI personally don't have a problem with you either, neither here nor on the 300cforums. But you made a comment earlier about not expecting to be here much longer and your comments got more intense. Because of that, I feel you may be angling to get banned and that you may be trying harder than necessary to get whatever point you need across, across.

Like CVP33, I am intrigued by the SRT offerings and fine them to be extraordinary cars especially for the price. But I NEED to shift on my own, whether through manual or electronically controlled clutches. I find ATX boring. Always have, always will. My comments in my signature and my personalized heading "Hemi Hater" and my personalized plate "BYHEMI" are made to support my beloved my Cadillac and to fire a HEALTHY rivalry. One that I'm glad to be a part of in this time and age of the new hp wars.

As for One Lap, I almost participated in it 5 years ago. My problem was getting another driver that I felt comfortable with and was crazy enough to do it with me. That and money was tight. As for coming in 6th, hooray for SRT. But Cadillac decided not to back any of the Vs. I am disappointed in that, for sure, but that doesn't dissipate my love and pride in MY vehicle and the job Cadillac did in making it, crappy diffs and all. And if they wanted to pour the money into a V OneLapper, I'm sure they would've been right up there with the SRT-8 doing damage. As it sits, right now, they are doing a pretty great job kicking the field's ass in the SCCA Speed World Challenge. A field including Vipers, Cadillac is going on its 3rd year of domination.

CVP33
04-21-06, 09:52 PM
He mentioned TEAM CVP earlier, but they must be the invisible army or very well cammed.

SRT8Guy

Would you expect any less? How do you think we found out John Gonzalez's name? And for the record the LX Forum members understood my actions and I have obviously not been banned there. Kind of makes you wonder? SRT8Guy, are you confident you're on the side of truth here? Call Scott. He's waiting. Want his home phone?

CVP33
04-21-06, 10:08 PM
SRT8Guy,

Please don't give up. I know I'm no fun to pick an argument with because I just keep posting the facts. Fabrications, speculations and lies make it more entertaining, but I just can't go there with you. Again, I have no issues with you. Did you call Scott yet?

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 10:27 PM
I suggest you call Scott at GSM if you doubt my words or actions. And for the record I have NEVER PM'd anyone unsolicited. The Group Purchase was set up EXACTLY the way Scott asked. No mention of his company or the price publicly. He was VERY concerned the KW would cut off his supply due to the low price.

There will be a post from Scott soon apologizing for the confusion. He was very eager to help me get reinstated on the forums. I explained to him and I will explain to you, I have no desire to be a part of any forum owned by John Gonzalez, aka ekool. There is no sob story, there is no sour grapes as I'm happy to be rid of "Sir Lies A Lot" Here's Scott's email at GSM - scott@gsmotorsports.com, here's the contact number 562-947-0753. Talk is cheap SRT8Guy, how 'bout getting some facts to go along with your accusations.

Now that I've posted the PM's and after you've talked to Scott what will you do then? What will you do? If you're a man of morals, you have some VERY important decisions to make. If I told the truth, if my story checks out with Scott how can you then justify the baseless accusations you've made here? How can you support a forum who's owner/operator lacks integrity. What do you stand for Mr. SRT8Guy? Just curious?

Now I expect another personal attack if you will be staying true to form. Try not to post any facts as that would just muddy the waters.
Is that his home phone number? You wouldn't have a 1-800 number would you by chance? Why would I want to contact him in the first place? I have no interest in the product or you returning to 300cforums.

I don't think Scott has enough influence to get you back. The fact is you couldn't let well enough be. You'd still be there if it wasn't for the fact you put your foot in your elitist mouth and then it got stuck. The fact also remains... "members are not allowed to post a group buy - period - doesn't matter if it's for a supporting vendor product or not." I and and several others received unsolicited PMs, having expressed NO interest in the item... that's spam and another rule broken. You're still missing the point!

So I guess it all boils down to one thing... it's ekool's forum and he had the right to ban you for any reason he chose, broken rules or not. You just need to get over this and move on. I have one complementary post to make and I'm finished here. I've wasted my whole day off here for nothing, unless you count comedy relief. Probably you should get rid of your CSRT8 and get another CTS-V so you'll have something else to complain about, like wheel hop, broken rear ends, clutches and all that stuff. It'll take your mind off the ego-busting banning you got. I'll be sure to check in from time to time before this thread finally withers in its death march of agony. BTW, I still don't get the title of this thread "making friends on my new forum". Need a friend, try hugging yourself.

SRT8Guy

wildwhl
04-21-06, 10:41 PM
i just wanted to point out that you are the ONLY person here EVER to spell my name right.
urbanski NOT Urbanski.

Sir, I thank you with all my heart.

Wow...and I'm chopped liver? urby, you know I've correctly typed the letters before...show them the PM from after the movie the other night, you know, where we were with the two not so STR8 guys on this forum :alchi:

Geez...I guess no amount of Turd Polish can cleanup the average SRT8 owner :nono:

I wonder if SRT8Guy understands the fundamental problem with "girls" wanting to join the "boy scouts"?

WW

SRT8Guy
04-21-06, 10:54 PM
I personally don't have a problem with you either, neither here nor on the 300cforums. But you made a comment earlier about not expecting to be here much longer and your comments got more intense. Because of that, I feel you may be angling to get banned and that you may be trying harder than necessary to get whatever point you need across, across.

Like CVP33, I am intrigued by the SRT offerings and fine them to be extraordinary cars especially for the price. But I NEED to shift on my own, whether through manual or electronically controlled clutches. I find ATX boring. Always have, always will. My comments in my signature and my personalized heading "Hemi Hater" and my personalized plate "BYHEMI" are made to support my beloved my Cadillac and to fire a HEALTHY rivalry. One that I'm glad to be a part of in this time and age of the new hp wars.

As for One Lap, I almost participated in it 5 years ago. My problem was getting another driver that I felt comfortable with and was crazy enough to do it with me. That and money was tight. As for coming in 6th, hooray for SRT. But Cadillac decided not to back any of the Vs. I am disappointed in that, for sure, but that doesn't dissipate my love and pride in MY vehicle and the job Cadillac did in making it, crappy diffs and all. And if they wanted to pour the money into a V OneLapper, I'm sure they would've been right up there with the SRT-8 doing damage. As it sits, right now, they are doing a pretty great job kicking the field's ass in the SCCA Speed World Challenge. A field including Vipers, Cadillac is going on its 3rd year of domination.
This is the last post I referred to in my reply to cvp33 as being a complementary one. Finally the voice of reason comes forth and the real reason why we all belong to these car forums in the first place. It's for the love and pride of the cars we all drive, no matter who makes them and what brand they wear. That was a great post bigjim:thumbsup: and I wish you luck should you ever find another driver to do it. There's no doubt the V is a very capable car too.

As for the intensity of my posts, I suppose it's just human nature to do that when you're challanged by so many and in their camp. After a while it was entertaining to be honest. As someone earlier stated, people actually do enjoy reading this stuff whether they admit it or not, especially on a slow night. I know I love writing it. The guy who I was trying to get to understand what this was all about, well I was just playing with him. I just wonder if his parents are brother & sister though.:) I never did get his 1000 word essay either. The mods here were great by allowing this to continue along the way it did. I'm glad I made it this far without getting banned too, even though I would probably deserve it. That's about it! Of course SRT8Guy is not the name I use elsewhere for obvious reasons.

SRT8Guy

thebigjimsho
04-21-06, 10:54 PM
Is that his home phone number? You wouldn't have a 1-800 number would you by chance? Why would I want to contact him in the first place? I have no interest in the product or you returning to 300cforums.

I don't think Scott has enough influence to get you back. The fact is you couldn't let well enough be. You'd still be there if it wasn't for the fact you put your foot in your elitist mouth and then it got stuck. The fact also remains... "members are not allowed to post a group buy - period - doesn't matter if it's for a supporting vendor product or not." I and and several others received unsolicited PMs, having expressed NO interest in the item... that's spam and another rule broken. You're still missing the point!

So I guess it all boils down to one thing... it's ekool's forum and he had the right to ban you for any reason he chose, broken rules or not. You just need to get over this and move on. I have one complementary post to make and I'm finished here. I've wasted my whole day off here for nothing, unless you count comedy relief. Probably you should get rid of your CSRT8 and get another CTS-V so you'll have something else to complain about, like wheel hop, broken rear ends, clutches and all that stuff. It'll take your mind off the ego-busting banning you got. I'll be sure to check in from time to time before this thread finally withers in its death march of agony. BTW, I still don't get the title of this thread "making friends on my new forum". Need a friend, try hugging yourself.

SRT8GuyI'm sorry, but whatever valid points there are to your argument, are getting clouded by some exaggerations. I thank you for the compliments and wish you well. Just don't go too overboard.

moldowan
04-21-06, 10:59 PM
did i tell you all i have :farting:
opps.......wrong thread!
-moldy

CVP33
04-21-06, 11:12 PM

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

I see you've come full circle. You went from cvp33 is a liar, broke rules and sold parts through PM's to where we are now, which is ekool owns the site, is free to ban whomever he wants without cause and then lie about them in absentia. Well I think I knew that would be your tact.

Remember my challenge to you? What will you do when you know the facts? Now if you've emailed Scott (wouldn't want you to have to make a toll call) you now know the whole story. So instead of realizing that you've contributed to the lies you've decided to sell your integrity for pennies on the dollar.

Now of course, as I predicted, you've made it personal and tried attacking me again. You'll notice if you reread our exchanges, I don't address your personal attacks, I don't attack you personally. In fact I just keep repeating the facts. Again I know this is frustrating when you invite someone down in the trenches with you and they respectfully decline. I also know that some find it easy to take it personal. I don't.

Regarding Scott at GSM. Irrespective of his "pull or influence" I have no desire to be reinstated. Scott expressed that he spoke with John regarding this and I explained to Scott it isn't necessary. I will not support or participate in a John Gonzalez owned forum for ANY reason. The man has lied and frankly a man without integrity, is not a man at all.

CVP33
04-21-06, 11:18 PM
This is the last post I referred to in my reply to cvp33 as being a complementary one. Finally the voice of reason comes forth and the real reason why we all belong to these car forums in the first place. It's for the love and pride of the cars we all drive, no matter who makes them and what brand they wear. That was a great post bigjim:thumbsup: and I wish you luck should you ever find another driver to do it. There's no doubt the V is a very capable car too.

As for the intensity of my posts, I suppose it's just human nature to do that when you're challanged by so many and in their camp. After a while it was entertaining to be honest. As someone earlier stated, people actually do enjoy reading this stuff whether they admit it or not, especially on a slow night. I know I love writing it. The guy who I was trying to get to understand what this was all about, well I was just playing with him. I just wonder if his parents are brother & sister though.:) I never did get his 1000 word essay either. The mods here were great by allowing this to continue along the way it did. I'm glad I made it this far without getting banned too, even though I would probably deserve it. That's about it! Of course SRT8Guy is not the name I use elsewhere for obvious reasons.

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

More personal attacks. What you compliment in others you shun in your own posts. You complimented BigJim for being a "voice of reason" and yet you are unreasonable, argumentative and continue with the personal attacks. And for the record, enjoy your freedom here as I do. Remember that none of this could've taken place on the Charger or 300c forums. Think about that and then ask yourself why. What is John afraid of?

VELOSE
04-21-06, 11:35 PM

SRT8Guy

SRT8Girl,

I'm being quoted on BigJim's signature. Bring your Chrysler to the SPEED GT Championship where the CTSVR is already kicking your cousins ass, the Viper. How can the cars on One Lap of America be regulated so that all the cars are somewhat equal? One Lap of America has this rule.....

Unless otherwise specified all vehicle modifications are allowed, provided they meet with the spirit of the event; requirements of safety, good taste, common sense, etc.

CTS5
04-22-06, 01:18 AM
From one of the moderators at 300C on CVP's tire thread where "The Ban" was brought up:

Back on topic..... PLEASE!
Any further off topic posts will be deleted.

OK....I can see locking the thread once off topicality reigns, but deleting posts? (does that happen here?)

SRT8...Submit, Relent, Termin8. :thepan:

urbanski
04-22-06, 06:05 AM
From one of the moderators at 300C on CVP's tire thread where "The Ban" was brought up:

OK....I can see locking the thread once off topicality reigns, but deleting posts? (does that happen here?)

SRT8...Submit, Relent, Termin8. :thepan:yes i generally delete 5,000 or so posts a day
if i didn't this place would be the busiest vBull forum on the internet, but i just cant let that happen

V-Max
04-22-06, 07:19 AM
SRT8Girl,

I'm being quoted on BigJim's signature. Bring your Chrysler to the SPEED GT Championship where the CTSVR is already kicking your cousins ass, the Viper. How can the cars on One Lap of America be regulated so that all the cars are somewhat equal? One Lap of America has this rule.....

Unless otherwise specified all vehicle modifications are allowed, provided they meet with the spirit of the event; requirements of safety, good taste, common sense, etc.

Frank is right. The SRT-8 that was on one, as most of the DC cars, were factory backed. It had super wide rubber, no back seat, roll cage, and numerous electrical pigtails hanging out of the glove box.

Me thinks SRT8GUY would have put up a better fight if he had his facts straight...at least some facts. :)

Norm - I'll be in the garage...

CVP33
04-22-06, 07:32 AM
This morning I awoke to a display of civil disobedience the likes of which I've never seen. The 300 forums were awash with something not seen since my departure. THE TRUTH! The word is out on ekool. Jonbbas and rtroid I thank you for trying to set the record straight. I don't know either of these two individuals but I thank them for trying to defend my integrity. Jobbas joined the forum in October of 2005, rtroid has over 200 posts. These aren't guys joining the forum and making their first 20 posts about me (SRT8guy). These are long time forum members with multiple posts who've seen the truth and they've had enough. Of course, true to form, ekool will lock the threads, delete the posts and then ban the members (at least jonbbas).

Over 2,200 views in less than 3 days! :thumbsup:

Dooman
04-22-06, 07:42 AM
Nice.. I just read them all too...

CIWS
04-22-06, 07:56 AM
That's a shame to see people act like that, especially those who call themselves adults. Chris that Admin may have had no good reason to Ban you, but one bad act doesn't deserve another. As a former Admin of a very busy forum for about 5 years this kind of stuff just reminds me of the B.S. I had to deal with on a daily basis. If you're banned then move on and forget about them, it's not worth the headaches to continue to cause problems. If those other members don't agree with what happened to you and wish to leave that forum too, fine they should just leave. But spamming the forum and acting like a 12 year old is just silly. IMO it's time to let it go.

edit-typo

V-Max
04-22-06, 08:16 AM
Justice has been served. Where's the Chef when you need him. :)

Norm - - - -

ronr
04-22-06, 08:46 AM
This morning I awoke to a display of civil disobedience the likes of which I've never seen. The 300 forums were awash with something not seen since my departure. THE TRUTH! The word is out on ekool. Jonbbas and rtroid I thank you for trying to set the record straight. I don't know either of these two individuals but I thank them for trying to defend my integrity. Jobbas joined the forum in October of 2005, rtroid has over 200 posts. These aren't guys joining the forum and making their first 20 posts about me (SRT8guy). These are long time forum members with multiple posts who've seen the truth and they've had enough. Of course, true to form, ekool will lock the threads, delete the posts and then ban the members (at least jonbbas).

Over 2,200 views in less than 3 days! :thumbsup:

"People of integrity expect to be believed........and when they're not ......... they let time prove them right!!"

urbanski
04-22-06, 08:54 AM
That's a shame to see people act like that, especially those who call themselves adults. Chris that Admin may have had no good reason to Ban you, but one bad act doesn't deserve another. As a former Admin of a very busy forum for about 5 years this kind of stuff just reminds me of the B.S. I had to deal with on a daily basis. If you're banned then move on and forget about them, it's not worth the headaches to continue to cause problems. If those other members don't agree with what happened to you and wish to leave that forum too, fine they should just leave. But spamming the forum and acting like a 12 year old is just silly. IMO it's time to let it go.

edit-typoyou were the worst admin EVER

;)

SRT8Guy
04-22-06, 09:03 AM

SRT8...Submit, Relent, Termin8. :thepan:
I know I said my last post would be my last, so go ahead and point that out all you like. I just couldn't not reply to this one. I saw your original post before you edited it where you actually pasted the name of the moderator. She had nothing to do with this mess and I think it's unfair to associate her with it. Just as unfair is the title for your post you chose.

She has done so much to that and many other boards as a moderator/administrator. She does this on a voluntary basis and on her own free time. She does not receive any compensation whatsoever for this. She is well thought of and appreciated for her tireless efforts on all the boards she oversees. She is the one who will have to go back and clean up the posts made by jonbbas, which have stopped from what I can see. This guy should be directing his protests towards the owner of the board, not the administrator/moderator, as should you CTS5.

As to cvp33's comments that he would be banned, of course the member will be receiving a PM along with a stern warning not to do this anymore. That's SOP anywhere. If jonbbas complies with the wishes of the admin, more than likely he'll remain as a member. If he continues, yes he'll be gone just like cvp33. The reason cvp33 is gone is because he wouldn't listen to reason. It all depends on his reaction to the PM. I can't say this is the way things will happen, but from past experience it's more than likely the way it'll be. If cvp33 wants to continue his fruitless efforts that's up to him. I'm sure there are some here that are thinking he's being childish, but due to forum loyality, do not express it here and could really care less what happens to him.

SRT8Guy

CIWS
04-22-06, 09:25 AM
I know I said my last post would be my last, so go ahead and point that out all you like. I just couldn't not reply to this one.

SRT8Guy

OK it's pointed out. You are obviously not a person of your word or you would have let this subject go here like YOU said you were. Instead you also have to keep sticking the knife in and twisting on it. You can post all you wish, but I would have figured by now you would see nothing will change here or there, so what's your contined point or effort with this..... Since you appear to be so knowledgeable of the ways of forums then you should realize that every post you continue to make here only allows the item to keep going vs dying off. So by all means keep posting here, keep the subject going for whatever purpose you feel it's for - truth ? There is no truth, only individuals opinions based on their perspective of a given situation.

:horse:

2004ctsv
04-22-06, 09:40 AM
I understand now:bouncy:

IT"S A FREAKING CONSPIRACY:highfive:

This is just a weird attempt to raise hit count and more revenue for the forums. CVP, estool and straightguy are in this together and laughing at all of us.:worship:

urBANski is just along for the ride.:thepan:

These little smiley things are pretty neat:rolleyes:

Well, time to get on to more important stuff - gotta cut the grass

T

urbanski
04-22-06, 10:45 AM
I know I said my last post would be my last, so go ahead and point that out all you like. I just couldn't not reply to this one. I saw your original post before you edited it where you actually pasted the name of the moderator. She had nothing to do with this mess and I think it's unfair to associate her with it. Just as unfair is the title for your post you chose.

She has done so much to that and many other boards as a moderator/administrator. She does this on a voluntary basis and on her own free time. She does not receive any compensation whatsoever for this. She is well thought of and appreciated for her tireless efforts on all the boards she oversees. She is the one who will have to go back and clean up the posts made by jonbbas, which have stopped from what I can see. This guy should be directing his protests towards the owner of the board, not the administrator/moderator, as should you CTS5.

SRT8Guy

female mod???

pics??:eyebrow:

GT04CTS-V
04-22-06, 10:46 AM
Damn ,

I've finally figured it out, CVP is SRT8Guy :worship:

GT

urbanski
04-22-06, 10:47 AM
urBANski is just along for the ride.:thepan:

These little smiley things are pretty neat:rolleyes:

T
i especially like these

:highfive: :nono: :cloud9: :hitstick: :worship: :thehand: :want: <--actually this is my fave

wildwhl
04-22-06, 10:54 AM
urbanksi -

we both know this is your favorite :alchi:

OK - this is amazing - this thread has more views than the sticky to report rear diff failures. Simply amazing (and silly).

CVP - I do have to agree with the idea that spamming a board isn't such a good idea.

wildwhl
04-22-06, 10:55 AM
I would never do that.

keeksv
04-22-06, 10:56 AM
I like this one, esp. for this thread :horse:

Oh, crap...someone already posted it in this thread...Guess I'm :horse: too...

wildwhl
04-22-06, 10:57 AM
Really.

NEVER.

Unless I was trying to catch up in post count (I'm a whore, both post and present)

Truthfully, though some would not agree, I think the mods and admin of this board are very fair. They've had opportunity and reason to ban me before - and a simple reminder that I'm over the line was enough (for me) to stick around. I guess I just remember that it is never very entertaining hanging around somewhere that people don't want or appreciate you.

Off to beat the cubes.

WW

CIWS
04-22-06, 11:00 AM
you were the worst admin EVER

;)

Yeah man I know, I was the suxor. :alchi:

"Smiles" are most excellent for threads. http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/Hydrogen.gif

urbanski
04-22-06, 11:02 AM
urbanksi -

we both know this is your favorite :alchi:

OK - this is amazing - this thread has more views than the sticky to report rear diff failures. Simply amazing (and silly).

CVP - I do have to agree with the idea that spamming a board isn't such a good idea.
working today :(
none of that for me :(

urbanski
04-22-06, 11:05 AM
Yeah man I know, I was the suxor. :alchi:

"Smiles" are most excellent for threads. http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/Hydrogen.gif
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5721/rolleyesbarf15jq.gif (http://imageshack.us)

wildwhl
04-22-06, 11:07 AM
Wow - an actual video of CVP, finally, on this board!!! Where's the hammock?

dannystang
04-22-06, 11:11 AM
Gossip is fun,

I say someone video CVP and Juan (not john damnit hes mexican) in a no holds barred octagon match.

CVP33
04-22-06, 11:37 AM
"People of integrity expect to be believed........and when they're not ......... they let time prove them right!!"

So far so good. :thumbsup:

CVP33
04-22-06, 11:42 AM
As to cvp33's comments that he would be banned, of course the member will be receiving a PM along with a stern warning not to do this anymore. That's SOP anywhere. If jonbbas complies with the wishes of the admin, more than likely he'll remain as a member. If he continues, yes he'll be gone just like cvp33. The reason cvp33 is gone is because he wouldn't listen to reason. It all depends on his reaction to the PM. I can't say this is the way things will happen, but from past experience it's more than likely the way it'll be. If cvp33 wants to continue his fruitless efforts that's up to him. I'm sure there are some here that are thinking he's being childish, but due to forum loyality, do not express it here and could really care less what happens to him.

SRT8Guy

SRT8Guy,

Congratulations. You've served your purpose. Gone are the comments that I broke a rule, gone are the comments that I lied and gone are the comments that I was "hawking parts" via PM's. Just as I've said all along. I was banned for questioning and challenging the site owner over 3 PM's. Heaven help the next member that dares to challenge John Gonzalez. I enjoy a good debate, weak minds fear them.

CVP33
04-22-06, 11:54 AM

WW,

I agree. I had nothing to do with that. I never asked that it be done. I did ask that the truth be shared and John Gonzalez declined. I did ask that our TEAM PM members with links to this forum and that was done on 300 and Charger Forums. What happened after that was up to individuals. There are a great group of guys over there that are real SRT-8 owners and are now disenchanted with the forum and asking for me to be reinstated. I can't go back, I can't support a site like that, I just can't.

Enough for now. If everyone's done. I'm done. The truth was told so mission accomplished.

urbanski
04-22-06, 11:59 AM
this thread is now about squirrels wearing codpieces

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3691/codpiece0cb.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

CVP33
04-22-06, 12:02 PM

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3691/codpiece0cb.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I believe that is a chipmunk but could be wrong. The part that makes me nervous is that I have that same poster in my workout room. Are you clairvoyant?

slow35th
04-22-06, 12:14 PM

Hey....I've been looking for one of those....Never mind...My guys go without.

urbanski
04-22-06, 12:20 PM
this one is better

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/619/codpiece0cb2cy.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Chef
04-22-06, 01:03 PM
send that chipmonk over to Florian -- He'll wrap it for DannyStang:stirpot:

wildwhl
04-22-06, 04:22 PM
I suggest we switch to an important topic.

CVP33
04-22-06, 04:35 PM
I knew those weren't squirrels. They were prarie dogs. Here's a pair now.

urbanski
04-22-06, 04:37 PM
Ahahahah

CVP33
04-22-06, 04:42 PM
http://www.nsf.gov/news/mmg/media/images/ma0428prairiedogs_f.jpg

Absolutely no caption necessary.

heavymetals
04-22-06, 05:29 PM
I like this one :eek:

Florian
04-22-06, 06:28 PM
send that chipmonk over to Florian -- He'll wrap it for DannyStang:stirpot:

I was thinking we could put it in a 3" PVC pipe with some lighter fluid at the bottom and potato cannon it right up DannyStang. I cant imagine a bigger smile....except of course, for the frown on the fuzzy projectiles face.

F

Luna.
04-22-06, 06:56 PM

Can someone please tell me what the point of this monster thread is???

urbanski
04-22-06, 07:01 PM

exactly

Staxxin
04-22-06, 07:01 PM

To raise your post count...

Staxxin
04-22-06, 07:03 PM
Urb -

I just noticed everytime I reply. My post count goes up:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :thumbsup:

I don't see this one used enough :green:

urbanski
04-22-06, 07:09 PM
Urb -

I just noticed everytime I reply. My post count goes up:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :thumbsup:

I don't see this one used enough :green:
yes,
its ekool how that works

get it.....ekool

:cool:

Staxxin
04-22-06, 07:16 PM
That's funny:highfive:

:cycle:

slow35th
04-22-06, 07:50 PM
nevermind

wildwhl
04-22-06, 07:54 PM
where were we again?

CIWS
04-22-06, 08:18 PM
http://www.ciws.info/anibrit.gif

AznPrydeRegalRyde
04-22-06, 08:24 PM
http://www.ciws.info/anibrit.gifbritney spears...trailor trash, just like the SRT8.
Caddy's are pos. My civic b18c turbo'd pwn's all.

CVP33 smells like poo.

I think I just did a better job the SRT8guy did....any thoughts? :):)

urbanski
04-22-06, 08:26 PM
we were talking about the pre-partum britney

ahahnu
04-22-06, 08:51 PM
Why doesn't Chris get his own sticky? I'm sorry if this has been suggested before. I saw forum, but the we'd lose him. Soon this thread is going to surpass the CTS-V sighting thread in length.

Leeman
04-22-06, 09:34 PM
Need to post.. increase post count... ;-)

CVP33
04-23-06, 12:37 AM
WOW! How active can a forum possibly be!? Over 230 posts and over 2,700 views! Now to save the late comers the trouble of rereading 12 pages of babble here's an executive summary:

ekool - You broke the rules
cvp33 - No I didn't
ekool - Pipe down or you're gone
cvp33 - Aren't you ekool from LS1tech who begged me to come to your forums
ekool - Your banned
cvp33 - Hey Caddy Forum guys, look at this $hit!
forum members - The outrage! This is an injustice! How dare they!
cvp33 - Yeah that
SRT8Guy - cvp33 is a liar, a thief and a rule breaker
cvp33 - No I'm not, but ekool is
SRT8Guy - cvp33 is a theif and a rule breaker
cvp33 - No I'm not
SRT8Guy - cvp33 is a rule breaker
cvp33 - No I'm not
SRT8Guy - cvp33 pissed off ekool
cvp33 - Now you get it!
300C forums - Threads locked and deleted, posts deleted, members warned and threatened pubicly and via PM's
cvp33 - Not what I wanted, just want to get the truth out
urby - cvp33 is like a prairie dog in a banana hammock
cvp33 - Yes I am! But WW is mine

Thread fades into obscurity, cvp33's integrity is restored and he returns to the Cadillac Forums once again full time. Thanks to EVERYONE who helped both privately and publicly. Your emails, PM's and actions literally warmed my heart. I truly appreciate everything you all did. Special thanks to Sal, Urby, Reed and anyone else who allowed the thread to run its course and giving me a forum to refute the rumors and bring truth to the table.

:thumbsup:

CIWS
04-23-06, 08:04 AM
Need to post.. increase post count... ;-)

Hey yeah, good idea. Why didn't I think about that here. :thumbsup:

;)

GNSCOTT
04-23-06, 01:48 PM
I saw your post in the tire thread this morning/afternoon. You are a respected member over there, and have been for some time. Just like your post in the tire thread was ill informed, so are your comments here. This issue has nothing to do with your comments above. The facts are in my last post why he was banned, and that's just the way things went down. Everyone here knows just how cocky cvp33 can be and obviously this was well demonstrated in his PM's to ekool. Fact of life...it's not the tail that wags the dog, whether we like it or not. I don't know how many forums he has to whine to and he's probably on audizine.com right now for all I know, but he's not getting any sympathy other than here anywhere. All he's doing is alienating himself, certainly on all the LX platform boards. He mentioned TEAM CVP earlier, but they must be the invisible army or very well cammed.

SRT8Guy

Now who is ill informed? I stated my opinions, you came here and TRIED, I repeat TRIED to state facts that are obviously wrong. You are no detective. If he was going to be banned for posting group purchases, he would have been banned immediately. It was obvious that he was banned for pissing someone off personally, and I do not care if you are even the owner of the site, banning someone because they pissed you off on a personal level and then going back in time to find a previous offense and using that as your reasoning is wrong. It is true that it is his sand box and he can kick anyone he wants out of it, but you should not be kicked out of the box for telling the owner he is wrong.

My post on the 300 forums was more sarcastic then me being ill informed. I knew he was not banned for posting it because of how long the thread went before he was banned, and the fact that the thread was not deleted by a mod, so I unlike you put 2 and 2 together to get my opinions. You sir are no Dick Tracey.

Sorry< i don't get to read threads as often as you guys.

LV_V
04-23-06, 03:05 PM
I'm glad I read this post shortly after waking today. I now know the remainder of my day is going to be glorious hahahaha. (The squirrel in a banana hammock really made it!)

Luna.
04-23-06, 03:16 PM
I think this thread has gone it's course...

urbanski
04-23-06, 04:07 PM
cvp you wanting this locked?

CVP33
04-23-06, 04:27 PM
Urby,

I have no issues with that. Thankful for the latitude you afforded me, the platform to refute the lies and a forum to come home to. :thumbsup:

LOCK WHEN READY

2004ctsv
04-23-06, 04:36 PM
Wait - just one more to build my count

LAST WORD

T