: NJ meet

street
04-19-06, 03:54 PM
well looking to see when you guys wanted to do this easters over and i'm sure some guys want to get together.

Kidhummer
04-19-06, 07:19 PM
Im game for this weekend

vetteboy2k
04-19-06, 08:31 PM
I am down for a meet. Sporting a 2004 Platinum Silver CTS-V Optional Polished Wheels, Corsa Exhaust, Anti-Wheel Hop Kit, More Performance Intake, and AngerManagementRacing Tuning

street
04-19-06, 11:18 PM
saturday or sunday

vetteboy2k
04-20-06, 06:57 AM
If we can get a good bunch of people together my friend is a manager at a hooters and I can probally set something up, or just make sure he sends over the hot girls and makes them chill by us the whole time!!!

Kidhummer
04-20-06, 02:56 PM
saturday there is a cadillac race at raceway park..prob gonna be cts-v's and sts-v and xlr v's...lets do that if it doesnt rain.

mallettv
04-20-06, 03:24 PM
Cadillac race ? in oldbridge... Explain more...

Kidhummer
04-20-06, 04:28 PM
check out the schedule and look at Saturday April 22. let me know who is going and I will come..

Kidhummer
04-20-06, 07:40 PM
I am down for a meet. Sporting a 2004 Platinum Silver CTS-V Optional Polished Wheels, Corsa Exhaust, Anti-Wheel Hop Kit, More Performance Intake, and AngerManagementRacing Tuning

did the tune do anything for you?

vetteboy2k
04-20-06, 08:11 PM
Basically its a stock car, intake and exhaust. You can't expect much from that, even with a tune. The tune got rid of the cags, made my fans come on sooner and stay on after I shut the car down, and driveability is great. I know the car is safe as I wasn't trying to push the limits being my daily driver and all. As far as performace gains its there, but I am used to my vette so everything just seems slow in comparison!!!

vetteboy2k
04-20-06, 08:23 PM
Where the tune will be necessary is when adding a cam, heads and cam, or blower/turbo. Thats when you will get your biggest gains and where its most needed. My tune added about 3 degrees of timing adjusted the main VE tables, and leaned out the mixture some. Can't expect miracles but, just wanted to be on the safe side.

ahahnu
04-20-06, 08:37 PM
I went to Englishtown last year when it was a "Cadillac day" and no one else went. Some guys recently did a cruise early sunday morning when no other cars are around. I would rather do something like that. Its just me. I would really like to see other Vs and go for a ride in another car with some one else driving.