: I am LIVID!

AJB2323
01-19-04, 05:24 PM
So I finnally get the fuel pump issue taken care of and replaced it. So I am out driving for the first time in days and I'm on this really really narrow road (I live in the middle of nowhere). Now Mr.Fleetwood took up about 3/4th of this road. So I am going slow avoiding poles and things of the sort, and up comes this moron in a riced out Honda Civic. So I stop and pull over as much as I can to let him by so I dont lose my mirror. Well that idiot keeps flying and comes over more towards my side and RIPS MY DRIVER MIRROR OFF! I am so pissed right now. :dammit:

shaggygrosser
01-19-04, 05:50 PM
Cause any damage to the Honda? I'm trying to find the silver lining.

Allante North *
01-19-04, 07:06 PM
Any chance you got a tag number? Guess it would be hard if your **** mirror is gone. I hope you catch the idiot and get more than a mirror out of him.

AJB2323
01-19-04, 09:05 PM
No he stopped and we did the insurance and cop thing. Took hours in the cold. My mirror flew in towards the window and my mirror shattered, and the back got cracked. His flew and scattered about, it was hysterical.

Fritzi
01-19-04, 09:53 PM
well at least you took care of things.........

AJB2323
01-20-04, 02:06 AM
To top this all off, my tail light bulb on the driver side in the back burned out, now NONE of my turn signals work, but the hazards work. OYE! This car is so bitchy and demanding!

Fritzi
01-21-04, 05:04 PM
kick it.

AJB2323
01-21-04, 06:41 PM
YET AGAIN! More crap happens. I'm out today and on a road with packed snow, the tall buildings arent letting it melt. So the guy in front of me slams on his brakes, so I slam on mine and I hit his care, my grill is smashed, part of the curved part of the hood is dented, my passenger side light is dead, my bumper is dented, the corner light is about to fall out along with the chrome bottom piece, and I lost a plastic trim piece. I will get some pictures tommorrow. Its not bad though, I wanted to get the halogen lights for the car, and well now one head lamp is wide open! I also wanted to take off and either refasten, or replace the chrome on the bottom. Its sort of pulling away in some spots.

CoupeDevilleRob
01-21-04, 07:01 PM
I feel for you buddy. Awhile back, I'd say more than a year ago, I smashed the front of my Caddy. Had to stop quick in the rain and the damn thing just kept sliding. I found most of the parts on ebay, all in good used condition and pretty cheap. Don't get rid of the car because of few consecutive, bad events. I wanted to the same but fought the urge and haven't regretted it.

AJB2323
01-21-04, 07:05 PM
I found a really really nice grill that would look great all in chrome on E-Bay. But 650! Screw that, unless a new stock one is gunna cost more. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33645&item=2453982652

lev
03-02-04, 08:46 PM
Don't get rid of the car because of few consecutive, bad events. I wanted to the same but fought the urge and haven't regretted it.

I felt the same way with my car, but now that nothing leaks or breaks, I love every seond of driving it. And don't tailgate anyone, you'll feel real bad when you multithousand dollar investment will go to junk yard cause you smashed it into somebody.