: Two Kills in less than a Week!

BADAZGN
04-17-06, 06:49 PM
Ok so the first one you may not beleive. Last week I was taking my daughter to school and a Wild Turkey flew out and hit the V!!!! It mad the loudest noise. Instantly the side mirror had been folded in and it's glass was broken. I was cringing at what else must be damaged with theforce that it hit. I drove a short didtance further untill there was a safe place to pull over (Back roads don't have shoulders) Luckily all it broke was the mirror. Unfortunaley that is still a $240 part!! I was surprised that that is all that it did. Ironically enough it is Turkey season in Va right now. LOL

Second was a squirrel the other night. Ran out in the road back and forth then took off to the right then back in for me to hit the poor little guy.

I don't know what it is whith animals but man I seemed to be a magnet lately. I am scared for the V of bigger game!:eek: Hopefully my bad luck will change.

Sorry I couldn't resist with the kills title. Thought it would be funny!

Matthew

CaddyGeek
04-17-06, 06:52 PM
Be careful... you'll have the kids from FEMA at your door step in no time :rant2:

CIWS
04-17-06, 07:15 PM
Hell yeah, you don't want a friggen Deer running out in front of you....

dqw1
04-17-06, 07:16 PM
wish i knew how to post a pic a squirrel in my spoiler vent. That was my only "real kill". Damn varmit, must drove almost a hundred miles with him.

Chef
04-17-06, 07:47 PM
Did you have the turkey stuffed? Maybe throw it over the river rock fireplace with the "V" logo over it:eek:

Save the feathers from both kills. This would go over great on my fly fishing site. We could use them for our little curved pieces of metal:) (flies)
Stay home for deer season or rent a Buick...

Good to know no one got hurt...

Chef

BADAZGN
04-17-06, 08:29 PM
These two were my first in the V but they are good add ons to my list several deer and my greatest kill was a cow a couple years ago!:eek: Believe me I heard all the steak jokes, LOL

I have been very nervous since owning the V regarding the wildlife.Hopefully that will be it.. But the odds on hitting a turkey gotta be up there!

Matthew

urbanski
04-17-06, 08:31 PM
Kill story forum

oh wait....