: 18 inch i-forged wheels

byucelt
04-17-06, 01:10 AM
I am thinking about selling my black 18 inch i-forged swifts for a set of 19 inch i-forged rev's in race gold. the wheels are near perfect with only a few slight blemishes that happened at the tire shop while they were mounting my tires. The tires are brand new pilot sports in the rear and about 90% tread left on the front set. the rear wheels have custom made 5mm hubcentric spacers. I had them made so that I could fit 10 x 18 inch wheels on the rear and get a staggered fitment with a 2 inch lip. I paid about $3800 for the set about 9 months ago. If anyone is interested send me a pm with an offer. Thanks!! if you are interested in photos please let me know. I will be happy to e-mail them to you, I am having trouble posting them in my thread.

kanned
04-17-06, 03:34 PM
Pictures? :)

byucelt
04-17-06, 04:25 PM
i finally was able to get the photos up. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Vendetta-V-
04-17-06, 05:11 PM
Man those wheels are hot. So what size tire can you fit in the rear with stock lip/fender and your 18x10 rim?

byucelt
04-17-06, 05:23 PM
Thanks!!

265/40 if your car is lowered. 275 or 285 if it is left stock.

Ziplicon Tuesday
04-17-06, 08:06 PM
No offense but you dudes that like the black wheels are....well, let's just say I don't get it. Maybe it's a monochromatic thing like in the 80's or something. Nothing looks as good as chrome on black - the stock wheels are close but man, black looks second hand or like a kid boy racer or something. Again - for clarity - NO Offense intended here - I'm just curious about this. even if you like'em now, the black wheels will be very boring in a year or so. Wheels make the look - why camouflage them? Plus it makes the wheel/tires look too small.

byucelt
04-17-06, 08:36 PM
no offense taken!!! I just think that the blk on blk gives the car a stealth look. I am not big into chrome because I feel that it takes away from the sporty look of the car. My wife has 22 inch chrome rims on her Navigator. I don't think I would ever buy chrome for anything beside an SUV. Well, maybe for a Maebach an S600 or an RR Phantom

Ziplicon Tuesday
04-17-06, 09:06 PM
Hey fair enough - thanks for sharing opinions in a positive manner. I hear ya on the stealth look, I just find it inconsistent given the extent of chrome on the front end - or 'did you black the grille out too? I've read some guys have done that on the forum.
Are your windows tinted slightly? I've been considering that myself - if so, is the windshield tinted slightly too?

wooderson
04-17-06, 09:26 PM
No offense but you dudes that like the black wheels are....well, let's just say I don't get it. Maybe it's a monochromatic thing like in the 80's or something. Nothing looks as good as chrome on black - the stock wheels are close but man, black looks second hand or like a kid boy racer or something. Again - for clarity - NO Offense intended here - I'm just curious about this. even if you like'em now, the black wheels will be very boring in a year or so. Wheels make the look - why camouflage them? Plus it makes the wheel/tires look too small.Either you get it or you don't. Shiny things are for Autistic people and fish.:crybaby:

byucelt
04-17-06, 11:33 PM
Hey fair enough - thanks for sharing opinions in a positive manner. I hear ya on the stealth look, I just find it inconsistent given the extent of chrome on the front end - or 'did you black the grille out too? I've read some guys have done that on the forum.
Are your windows tinted slightly? I've been considering that myself - if so, is the windshield tinted slightly too?

actually my windows are slightly tinted and yes, the front one is too.

Ziplicon Tuesday
04-19-06, 12:25 PM
Either you get it or you don't. Shiny things are for Autistic people and fish.:crybaby:

...and dull things are for dull people....

Ziplicon Tuesday
04-19-06, 12:28 PM
actually my windows are slightly tinted and yes, the front one is too.

What percent tint is it and do you know if there are legal issues with the front being tinted? Looks real good in the pics - just the right amount - not over done.

Vendetta-V-
04-19-06, 04:58 PM
What percent tint is it and do you know if there are legal issues with the front being tinted? Looks real good in the pics - just the right amount - not over done.

It looks like 35%. Front tinting can be a problem in some states.

Dreamin
04-19-06, 04:59 PM
What size are the front and rear wheels? And what size are front and rear tires? *Any* rubbing, any where?

VELOSE
04-19-06, 05:18 PM
I'm assuming the iforged wheels for sale are 2 or 3 piece. If they are, you can always powdercoat, chrome, polish, or whatever finish you want the centers. :D

byucelt
04-19-06, 06:13 PM
It looks like 35%. Front tinting can be a problem in some states.

The tint is 35% and no I have never had any problem with anything. My car does have a black exterior but a tan interior which may not make the windows seem quite as dark.

byucelt
04-19-06, 06:15 PM
What size are the front and rear wheels? And what size are front and rear tires? *Any* rubbing, any where?

the front tires are the stock sice but the rears are 265/40/18. I had 275/40/28's on the rear and my car is lowered. When I went over a serious bump with people riding in the back it would rub the outside of the tire ever so slightly. Now that I have 265's on I have no problems.

byucelt
04-19-06, 06:22 PM
I'm assuming the iforged wheels for sale are 2 or 3 piece. If they are, you can always powdercoat, chrome, polish, or whatever finish you want the centers. :D

They are two piece forged wheels which are lighter and stronger then stock. Mine are painted gloss black from I-Forged but I am sure you could get them painted, dipped or powdercoated anywhere that does that sort of thing.

Got5onit
04-19-06, 07:22 PM
Nice!!
:thumbsup: