: Coupes Coupes and more Coupes

1990CaddyBrougham
04-16-06, 12:57 AM
First off is the v6 motor in a 82 Coupe a aluminum block? Is it a good motor?

Second off. Tell Me waht you guys think.
83 Coupe Deville White with brown/bugandy cloth. Surprisingly nice body, not rust or rot showing. in the 80k's pfor miles on the HT 4100. Inerior and undser side is really nice too. needs to be washed to clean the birdy poopies off and tree crap. Some rust on the inside edge of trunk. Starts right up after siiting for a year. New bat, alt. Newly rebuilt motor. Bad brake line, and trans line. Thoise are a piece of cake for me. But the guy said it had some hesitation. There was white smoke from the exhaust ofr the ltttle time it was running, but it sat for some time. Ok tires. has some extar parts. Wite top in nice too. Really a nice coupe.
wants $1000. it told him id think about it. Def worth it, but not for me, the caddy wheeler and dealer! A week later he spots my wonderful brougham and follows me, we hit a light and he rolls his window down and askes me to come take another look and he wasnts it out of the yard. (he has a couple cars)> Can you say desprate. Didnt know what it would be worht for a nice recon and re sell one ebay, or do the first i ever saw, OEM 90 Brougham coupe conversion. Meaning swap the nose and shit and NOT make it a low rider.

Well?:bouncy:
Ahh these deals are gona drive me to drinkin :alchi:

509Rider
04-16-06, 01:26 AM
Like this one, my boy build this one, all 90d out even the dash and seats.

1990CaddyBrougham
04-16-06, 01:28 AM
NOW THAT IS MY STYLE!!!

How do you do the body side mouldings? Could you ask him for me?

Excellnt Car!! WOW.
I have all the parts. As i am parting them left and right.

509Rider
04-16-06, 01:47 AM
NOW THAT IS MY STYLE!!!

How do you do the body side mouldings? Could you ask him for me?

Excellnt Car!! WOW.
I have all the parts. As i am parting them left and right.You have to take the 4 door mouldings and mold them together, it looks like a pain.

brougham
04-16-06, 04:17 PM
Like this one, my boy build this one, all 90d out even the dash and seats.

That's what I'd do if I got a coupe! I'd make it into a 1990-1992 and leave the rest of it all stock.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-16-06, 10:43 PM
Can you put the '90-'92 dash in the '80-'85 coupes?

509Rider
04-16-06, 11:13 PM
Can you put the '90-'92 dash in the '80-'85 coupes?Yes, bolts right in but its a wiring nightmare.