: Got my continental kit wrapper to match

509Rider
04-15-06, 11:02 PM
I know most of you hate my car, but for the few that like it heres a new pic, will have more later.

1990CaddyBrougham
04-15-06, 11:34 PM
I dont think anyone Hates it. Just we dont understand why someone would take such a nice car and chop it up and make it bounce up and down. But every one has there own taste. I personally like it. its a cool hobby

509Rider
04-15-06, 11:42 PM
I dont think anyone Hates it. Just we dont understand why someone would take such a nice car and chop it up and make it bounce up and down. But every one has there own taste. I personally like it. its a cool hobbyI wouldnt really say its chopped up, its more customized, I would never ruin my car, its probobly more custom than any fleetwood on here, I will post more pics of a few other things I have done, and thanks for the compliment, im not here to make people love lowriders, but just to get a little respect, as I try to respect everybody unless they attack me.

1990CaddyBrougham
04-15-06, 11:47 PM
I understand. I respect your car and the work and care you take with it. Like i said, eveyone has their own tast. When you may spend $1000 on knock off wire wheels i would rather a set of factory wires.

Keep up the good work!

509Rider
04-16-06, 12:15 AM
I understand. I respect your car and the work and care you take with it. Like i said, eveyone has their own tast. When you may spend $1000 on knock off wire wheels i would rather a set of factory wires.

Keep up the good work!Thanks bro, here is a few more pics of things I have done, painted woodgrain, scuff guards, ps2, and all my batteries.

509Rider
04-16-06, 12:17 AM
Batteries

1990CaddyBrougham
04-16-06, 12:33 AM
Must have alot of moeny in her?

Especially paint. I hope you know someone in the Auto Body trade.lol

You dont drive that everyday do you?

509Rider
04-16-06, 12:44 AM
Must have alot of moeny in her?

Especially paint. I hope you know someone in the Auto Body trade.lol

You dont drive that everyday do you?Ya I have a lot of money in it, close to 30,000, I only drive it on the weekends during the summer, cant wait for it to get nice havent drove it since september:(

1990CaddyBrougham
04-16-06, 12:53 AM
Ya I have a lot of money in it, close to 30,000,

:eek: You married? Lol.

WOW.
Only thing is i dont see you ever getting your money back.

509Rider
04-16-06, 01:24 AM
:eek: You married? Lol.

WOW.
Only thing is i dont see you ever getting your money back.Yep, been with the same girl for 10 years no kids either, dont care about getting my money back its all for the love of the lifestyle, not the cost.

caddieboy
04-16-06, 10:25 AM
WOW.
Only thing is i dont see you ever getting your money back.

He's still better off than anyone who buys a brand new car. If he enjoys it let's say for the next 10 years, a new car like a Bimmer or 300C would depreciate about that much. And it wouldn't be nearly as nice.

I bought my dream car, 1992 Tripple White with 40,000 original miles on her, and even though I paid a lot for her, it was STILL a FRACTION of what I'd pay for a new car that wouldn't catch anyone's eye or get as many compliments.

You only live once. May as well enjoy it to the best of your ability and do what makes you happy and brings you joy, eh? :D

509Rider
04-16-06, 01:42 PM
He's still better off than anyone who buys a brand new car. If he enjoys it let's say for the next 10 years, a new car like a Bimmer or 300C would depreciate about that much. And it wouldn't be nearly as nice.

I bought my dream car, 1992 Tripple White with 40,000 original miles on her, and even though I paid a lot for her, it was STILL a FRACTION of what I'd pay for a new car that wouldn't catch anyone's eye or get as many compliments.

You only live once. May as well enjoy it to the best of your ability and do what makes you happy and brings you joy, eh? :D:thumbsup:

Adam
04-16-06, 02:00 PM
looks clean brother! god i gotta get another Fleetwood... its driving me crazy.

ocjmakaveli
04-16-06, 06:30 PM

You only live once. May as well enjoy it to the best of your ability and do what makes you happy and brings you joy, eh? :D

EXACTLY couldn't put it any better.

All luxury items are bought for fun not profit.

No one can buy a "stock" luxury car and expect to make money(profit) off of it 3-5 years later....

I'd say he'd get a good chunk back but pretty much average of any other class of vehicle with that much money in it.

It's like the people that buy ferraris, people don't say OMG your never getting your million back they just admire what a million dollars can buy :bouncy:

I personally like that caddy and the only thing that stops most of us from doing more extravagant things to our cars is lack of budget or expertise.

What color is that?

personally I don't like high cost paint jobs myself because it would just drive me insane if it was scratched/harmed but I do like them on other cars :thumbsup:

I remember one time this guy on the show cops almost shot another man because he scratched his $10,000 paint job :want:

Keep up the great work keep us updated looking really good have you done any engine upgrades etc.?

509Rider
04-16-06, 08:32 PM
EXACTLY couldn't put it any better.

All luxury items are bought for fun not profit.

No one can buy a "stock" luxury car and expect to make money(profit) off of it 3-5 years later....

I'd say he'd get a good chunk back but pretty much average of any other class of vehicle with that much money in it.

It's like the people that buy ferraris, people don't say OMG your never getting your million back they just admire what a million dollars can buy :bouncy:

I personally like that caddy and the only thing that stops most of us from doing more extravagant things to our cars is lack of budget or expertise.

What color is that?

personally I don't like high cost paint jobs myself because it would just drive me insane if it was scratched/harmed but I do like them on other cars :thumbsup:

I remember one time this guy on the show cops almost shot another man because he scratched his $10,000 paint job :want:

Keep up the great work keep us updated looking really good have you done any engine upgrades etc.?Thanks for the good words, the color is plymouth prowler orange, and the paint does make me very nervous, I dont take it anywhere unless I can see it all the time, its garaged most of the time, as far as the engine its pretty much stock, k and n filter and the exhaust is getting dueled off here soon, wouldnt mind some headers but I dont think I will get much more out of the motor.

fattzfleet
04-19-06, 03:47 PM
Dog, where & how did you get your woddgrain painted???? Not really stealing the idea, but nooooobody, has that here in the city I'm from. Whenever I get this computer top let me posy pictures, I'll show pictures of my "Pappa Smurf"
fleetwood(sky-blue), shake thee haters off!!!!!!!

caddycruiser
04-19-06, 06:23 PM
Very, very cool and definately unique:thumbsup:

509Rider
04-21-06, 01:04 PM
Dog, where & how did you get your woddgrain painted???? Not really stealing the idea, but nooooobody, has that here in the city I'm from. Whenever I get this computer top let me posy pictures, I'll show pictures of my "Pappa Smurf"
fleetwood(sky-blue), shake thee haters off!!!!!!!It was not easy, I did all the prep work myself, first I completly disassembled the handles, and the front speaker, I scuffed all the plastic with scotchbright, which was a pain to get in all the little edges, and then cleaned them really good, I took the to the painter, and he sprayed adhesion promotor on the parts and they wrinkled from the thinner, so I had to go back strip all the parts with the thinner because there is a plastic film over the wood grain, I was not to happy about this, 4 hours later they were ready to be sprayed again, and came out perfect.