: Got pulled over

Kidhummer
04-15-06, 02:44 PM
Driving today and all of a sudden cop flew behind me and the lights came on. I got pulled over (worst feeling ever). He comes to my window and says he pulled me over for tinted windows. Instead of a ticket He told me that he thought the V is an amazing car. He wanted to see the engine. We chatted for about 5 minutes and he checked out the car and let me go. I guess the V is sexxxy!:worship:

CVP33
04-15-06, 03:03 PM
Driving today and all of a sudden cop flew behind me and the lights came on. I got pulled over (worst feeling ever). He comes to my window and says he pulled me over for tinted windows. Instead of a ticket He told me that he thought the V is an amazing car. He wanted to see the engine. We chatted for about 5 minutes and he checked out the car and let me go. I guess the V is sexxxy!:worship:

So you're a girl?

V Amazed
04-15-06, 03:05 PM
Very nice. I get that every once in a while too. I was pulled over for "excessive acceleration" which ended in the cop telling me that I have a pretty car, it sounds great, and how he bet "she gets up and goes really fast." Kind of ironic, no?

Ben

Kidhummer
04-15-06, 03:16 PM
So you're a girl?

Not last time I checked. I'm just saying that people really like this car. I get a lot of compliments and I don't really expect them.

CVP33
04-15-06, 03:34 PM
Not last time I checked. I'm just saying that people really like this car. I get a lot of compliments and I don't really expect them.

No doubt. :thumbsup:

moldowan
04-15-06, 03:47 PM
So you're a girl?

yeah a chick with the moniker KIDHUMMER.. not for what she drives but what her talents are-LOL

poor kidhummer, i though i saw a dude driving a V in drag-:alchi:

Kidhummer
04-15-06, 03:58 PM
yeah a chick with the moniker KIDHUMMER.. not for what she drives but what her talents are-LOL

poor kidhummer, i though i saw a dude driving a V in drag-:alchi:

Here we go again, KIDHUMMER as in I used to own a Hummer H2. :)

MStoehrer
04-15-06, 04:02 PM
I had that happen to me. The cop pulled me over for not having a front license plate. (Virginia requires it) I told him that the dealer must have forgotten to put it on, even though I specifically requested it be left off. He said that it was just a warning, and then started asking me if my CTS-V came stock that way. When I said yes he was amazed and couldn’t believe Cadillac of all cars made something so good looking. We parted by him shaking my hand and checking my car all the way back to getting into his.

ahahnu
04-15-06, 11:52 PM
Was it a local cop? My local cops are like Nazis. Ive gotten a warning and a ticket for no plate. I have no further comment.

BADAZGN
04-16-06, 06:58 AM
I just got a Tint and noe license plate ticket last night. State cop pulled me over. I was chasing down a 71 Chevelle and the cop was coming towards us. He got hime on radar but not me, but since I was on the Chevelles ass he pulled me over too.
So I guess I'll pay.:crybaby: I am not ready to put the front plates on or lighten my tint.:D

Matthew

rand49er
04-16-06, 08:35 AM
... So I guess I'll ... lighten my ..."Wallet" might the operative term here ...

thebigjimsho
04-16-06, 09:18 AM
So you're a girl?Oh come on!! We all know that girls only drive automatics. ahem, cough, cough...:thepan: