: Hey guys/gals...

MattM
01-18-04, 05:34 PM
Just wanted to say hi and give a quick introduction.

My family runs a Chevrolet and Cadillac dealership. We are real excited about all the new product GM is pumping out and hope for a big turn around for the lines. I was really a die hard BMW fan, I've owned a couple 3 series and swore by them. With the introduction of the CTS, I have really changed my perception on my next vehicle.

In 03' I had the oppurtunity to attend a few of the product launch training courses cadillac put on. In the summer, my Dad and I went to Las Vegas to drive the XLR. It is an awesome vehicle for caddys first attempt at the SL500. We drove it on the Las Vegas motorspeed way, out on the highway and backroads, closed obstacles courses, and skid tracks. We also drove the competition including: SL500, SC430, and the Jags. The SL500 is a superb vehicle, as it should be being in production 45+ years.

I also did the same for the SRX. Another product i really enjoy driving and selling. To be honest, I actually prefer the 6cyl over the 8 for sheer 'peppiness'. And unfortunatly, the 8 is not the most fuel efficient.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you anymore...thanks. :p

the Sandman
01-18-04, 06:23 PM
Hey Matt - Welcome to the CadillacForums! It must be nice to be surrounded by Cadillacs all day long, and having the opportunity to drive them before everyone else. :cool:

Thanks for registering! :welcome:

CADDYBLACK99
01-18-04, 08:26 PM
Hi Matt

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see someone close by! Go Patriots!
:cheers: