: Stealth V Tune Today!!!My Brain Is Back

Chef
04-14-06, 07:42 PM
Just got my brain back today and Rick's V tune is simply AWESOME:thumbsup: The car seems to be thinking now on its own free will. Had some fun on the way home with a Ducati:stirpot: Thanks to Rick and Stealth V for another success story -- hope to work closely with Rick to keep the brain thinking:worship:

Also new was the 2.8 pulley down from a 3.0, plus an Eibach Pro Kit (1.6 front and 1.2 in the rear) --- car is smokin'

Next a custom boost gauge located in the cig lighter that will flip up and back in when someone who you do not want to see it looks in for a look see:rolleyes:

Questions:
How to get a little grease out on our suede seats?

Also, what do you think about blacking out the grill to a dark smoke grey and to match that with the lights both front and rear?

Man, I love the V!!!!!

Chef

wildwhl
04-14-06, 07:48 PM
Sweet! Now drop to the 2.6 pulley and try his 2.6 tune (as soon as it is done) :burn:

WW

GT04CTS-V
04-14-06, 07:54 PM
The tune and the 2.8" pulley make a big difference. I have my boost gauge mounted in the ashtray thanks to lasstss.

GT

http://users.adelphia.net/~gt4fore/gage_open.jpg

StealthV
04-14-06, 08:23 PM
Chef, the V wasn't meant to play with Ducs. :cycle:

Chef
04-14-06, 08:34 PM
Yep!! That's the same cobalt gauge I'm looking at -- Lights up at night and can flip on command. Looks like my V-nob too!!:thumbsup:

WW -- Sorry to hear the "got screwed" deal :confused: No good ---

Chef

wildwhl
04-14-06, 09:32 PM
You don't need a boost gauge - it is what it is.

Get a D-PIC so you can constantly evaluate the results of said boost :alchi: Rombauer is working :D

GT04CTS-V
04-14-06, 09:36 PM
You don't need a boost gauge - it is what it is.

Get a D-PIC so you can constantly evaluate the results of said boost :alchi: Rombauer is working :D

Not really, without the boost gauge, I wouldn't have known that I was only getting 4 lbs of boost. That's when I contacted Magnuson and got a 2.8" pulley.

GT

urbanski
04-15-06, 06:37 AM
try some carpet cleaner on the grease spot
maybe even some soap/water.
i wipe my suede down with the same damp towel i dry the car off with, and touch it up with Febreeze.

wildwhl
04-15-06, 08:38 AM
GT -

fair enough. I use a temporarily installed boost gauge when I want to see if it had changed at all...but have found that with each pulley swap (2.6 now) it remains the same after the install.

Enjoy.

WW

Chef
04-15-06, 09:49 AM
try some carpet cleaner on the grease spot
maybe even some soap/water.
i wipe my suede down with the same damp towel i dry the car off with, and touch it up with Febreeze.

Thanks! worked great and no mas grease...