Sinister Angel
01-18-04, 03:32 PM
I hope this is a joke..

http://www.allviews.org/auto/rant.htm

Mad'lac
01-18-04, 03:46 PM
I hope this is a joke..

http://www.allviews.org/auto/rant.htm
Someone been smoking the coffee ground again.

banstyle
01-18-04, 04:55 PM
They are the American muscle cars you know your basic domestic pieces of shit such as your Fords, Dodges, GMC's, Pontiacs And there are your sweet stylish Japanese muscle cars, you know your Hondas, Mitsubishis, Acura's, Nissans

You know an article is crap when the author starts off with a blatantly obvious slant.

Then, you know an author is a complete ****ing moron when he spews out crap for four paragraphs without backing any of his claims up.

Craptastic.

robrr2000
01-18-04, 07:48 PM
American muscle looks like s@it?

Well.. ok. i guess looking good is having a bright lime green honda civic that sounds like a freeking popcorn machine going down the road, has an erector set wing screwed onto the back and the famous power increasing "type R" sticker on the hood. I think Ill stick with my CTS.

Guy is a freeking assclown

Vesicant
01-18-04, 07:55 PM
"Now Japanese muscle see here's where the style, flare and status come in. Oh how the heads will turn as you have a fully worked up engine with a 8 piece body kit with a super tuned turbo and exhaust to boot. The smooth idle and gentle rumble catches any peepeey 50 year old corvette driver off guard as your roar past there 375 HP car with your 600 HP Nissan."

Oh yeah, its such a sexy car when the body kit doesnt match the look of the car, its still primered and the exhaust note... nu-uh (Putter putter putter), as for a worked up engine... theres no sign of a turbo or supercharger anywhere; its all Nos. They dont idle smooth, they cant beat a corvette (none of the ones you see in real world) and NOBODY has a 600HP Nissan that races corvettes... you can barely squeeze 300+ out of say.. a Nissan Sentra. (even with nos and turbocharger).

"The only problem with Japanese muscle is you have to spend at least 5 to 6 thousand dollars on the engine to make it even remotely comparable to lets say a Ford Cobra."

What were they thinking? 5 or 6 thousand dollars wont even get you a diecent turbo, port and polish, cams, and even n2o to beat a Cobra. Your still loosing in torque and high end. (even mid)

"Most Japanese muscle can hit up to 1000 hp easily with intense engine modifications and fine tuning enough to beat any v6 most v8s and some v12s."

Only if you spend 60 thousand dollars for the car in the first place (aka Nissan Skyline GT-R) or 60 thousand on the engine!!

Im not going to post the rest, theres some questionable language and its a load of horse *#it!

c5 rv
01-18-04, 08:49 PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided it is.

TimsToy
01-19-04, 09:10 AM
I know what to say... :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

ShadowLvr400
01-19-04, 10:33 AM
I'm going to ignore that retard. Though funny someone should mention an erector set. I found one in my closet. Copyright, 1959. That's right, a 44 yr old erector set.

Blackout
01-19-04, 10:54 AM
How did you find my website? ;) But yeah i've seen that before and the guy is obviously a tool