: anyone had this radio problem?

sharky1
04-12-06, 10:51 PM
I set it on " spacious " and after I change the channel and go back to the same channel, its reverted to " normal "....what am I missing? Had it at the dealer today, they basically said, "duh? " Thanks

ChicagoCTS32
04-12-06, 11:22 PM
Mine does similar things... I have my home and away presets set to two different locales on the opposite side of the great state of IL. My away presents ALWAYS revert to the DSP on "Driver". Pisses me off...

blown65
04-12-06, 11:31 PM
I agree, these radios have got to be the biggest pos yet. They just have a damn mind of thier own.

ctsvett
04-13-06, 01:37 AM
guys, it stores the DSP settings with the preset...

sounds like what happened is you stored the preset with the normal setting.. Then you changed it to spacious... Then you changed the channel and went back and it will revert to the setting that it was on when you stored it....

Very easy fix... Just press the preset... change the dsp to spacious and RESTORE the preset by holding down the button.

This should fix it.

Reed

L.A.P.D.
04-13-06, 01:45 AM
guys, it stores the DSP settings with the preset...

sounds like what happened is you stored the preset with the normal setting.. Then you changed it to spacious... Then you changed the channel and went back and it will revert to the setting that it was on when you stored it....

Very easy fix... Just press the preset... change the dsp to spacious and RESTORE the preset by holding down the button.

This should fix it.

Reed

This is exactly the same experience I had until I figured out the presets had to be stored with all the settings per channel including audio specs so if anything was changed, you had to store that preset again.

Shawn

street
04-13-06, 02:12 AM
these guys are right you have to set the presets after you set the audio request

sharky1
04-13-06, 07:33 AM
thanks Reed, and others..

CTSV05
04-13-06, 07:42 AM
push...wait for the beep.

Kadonny
04-13-06, 07:47 AM
Yup. Set the equalizer this way too. Its pretty cool IMO.