: Lambo Doors?

CTSVONFIRE
04-12-06, 02:34 PM
Am I goin to be the first w/ Lambo doors on a V series?

1MEANV
04-12-06, 02:36 PM
i have seen them in the internet. who did you get the kit from and how is the fittment

ochaole
04-12-06, 03:32 PM
please dont be,,,,the lambo doors are ghetto........

04CTSVFLA
04-12-06, 04:08 PM
yea, what a serious WASTE of money, and a performance machine. That money could go to billions of better uses.

trukk
04-12-06, 04:13 PM
Should be some interesting comments on this one.

I'm not aware of any V's that have them. There was a thread about a wanna-v, that had them (reg CTS, with V emblems :( )

It's your car, if you like 'em go for it.

I'd expect most in this forum would not consider it for their V's. It's not my cup of tea personally.

Have fun,

Chris

BeagleBrains
04-12-06, 04:22 PM
I love the look.
But........most of my investments on the V result in increased RWHP.

blown65
04-12-06, 04:28 PM
Ya, I dont mind the look so much, but Id much rather spend that sort of money on performance stuff.

Staxxin
04-12-06, 04:56 PM
I'm curious to see what it will look like on a V.... Are you planning to do all 4 doors or just the fronts?

JOEYCTS-V
04-12-06, 05:06 PM
I'll put up pics a little later. I would definitely not do the rear doors.

CVP33
04-12-06, 06:32 PM
Quit acting like a 300C owner. There I said it.

f2000keith
04-12-06, 06:38 PM
Please please please don't hurt the V! At least stop with the ride pimping before you do dubs with spinners... :vomit:

urbanski
04-12-06, 06:55 PM
I'm curious to see what it will look like on a V.... Are you planning to do all 4 doors or just the fronts?
i think somebody should lambo the fronts, suicide the rears, make the trunk swivel, and carbon fiber the hood, then red neon underbody. yeah, somebody shoudl do that

lasstss
04-12-06, 06:58 PM
i think somebody should lambo the fronts, suicide the rears, make the trunk swivel, and carbon fiber the hood, then red neon underbody. yeah, somebody shoudl do that

And spinners with smiley faces in the dark too!:thepan:

Staxxin
04-12-06, 07:00 PM
You guys are on to something...

1MEANV
04-12-06, 07:08 PM
Here Is A Pic

ChicagoCTS32
04-12-06, 07:19 PM
blech

SoCadillac
04-12-06, 07:25 PM
i think somebody should lambo the fronts, suicide the rears, make the trunk swivel, and carbon fiber the hood, then red neon underbody. yeah, somebody should do that
Urby, stop promoting your V!!! Geez, the nerve of some of these Moderators ;)

blown65
04-12-06, 07:57 PM
ok, after seeing that pic it doesnt look so hot on the caddy.

JOEYCTS-V
04-12-06, 08:12 PM
It looks much better on the V.

CVP33
04-12-06, 08:16 PM
Did someone just get banned? I count two missing posts. :thumbsup:

JOEYCTS-V
04-12-06, 08:51 PM
OK, here are the pics... :thumbsup:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/4DRZ06/586437_49_full.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/4DRZ06/586437_52_full.jpg

rand49er
04-12-06, 09:04 PM
Here Is A PicOh, now, THAT would look cool at the grocery store.:eek: :alchi: :bonkers: :histeric: :nono:

Luna.
04-12-06, 09:05 PM
ok, after seeing that pic it doesnt look so hot on the caddy.

:yeah:

V-Sting
04-12-06, 09:08 PM
Wow there's some cabbage in that car, with the custom paint and doors, wheels...

crowan
04-12-06, 09:10 PM
Lambos are slammin' with Pimp Star wheels my homies!

Peace Out,

E-Thug

blown65
04-12-06, 09:17 PM
Love the color, doors still dont work for me at least.

Florian
04-12-06, 09:56 PM
Thats fooking retarded....

F

CVP33
04-12-06, 09:59 PM

F

This is the post I was waiting for! NOW I can go to bed! :thumbsup:

Luna.
04-12-06, 10:01 PM

F

:histeric:

nikon
04-12-06, 10:46 PM
why not just buy an escalade instead of ruining that car?? Remember money cant buy you a cool car, it does take just a LITTLE bit of brains and imagination to make it look good.....But I will say the reason I think it looks like trash is the fact that it has window frames....most cars that look good w/lambos dont have window frames so when the window is down and the door is up you just see the little sliver of door up there not the whole feckin thing....think camaro/firebird.....that just looks wrong on the V, and those rims???? C'mon :nono:

CADI-V
04-13-06, 12:03 AM
That car does nothing for me:confused:

anim8orCTSV
04-13-06, 01:46 AM
To be honest, I don't see how you can get in or out of that car. Wouldn't you need to lean back and kind of "fall" into the seat?

mostoyzwinz
04-13-06, 05:22 AM
noooo silly, you just hang your tail around the closest tree branch your obviously sitting on and kinda swing into it.

Above comment :2thumbs:
Lambos :cop:

SBONES
04-13-06, 08:02 AM
looks kind of uncomfortable...sure is eye candy, though.

dannystang
04-13-06, 12:56 PM
Lambo Doors = More Weight

= Less Speed.

JOEYCTS-V
04-13-06, 02:58 PM
To be honest, I don't see how you can get in or out of that car. Wouldn't you need to lean back and kind of "fall" into the seat?

:bigroll: The doors open out just like factory. You don't have to open them vertically.

nikon
04-13-06, 03:01 PM
:bigroll: The doors open out just like factory. You don't have to open them vertically.

is this your car??? If so you should update your avatar, it has got me a little confused.

Florian
04-13-06, 04:44 PM
Avatar should read: CTS-V/w retarded doors that look so far out of place its laughable. :tisk:

F

thebigjimsho
04-13-06, 05:34 PM
After seeing those pics, I think I'm gonna go kick my dog and find a ho to slap.:thehand:

GT04CTS-V
04-13-06, 05:46 PM
One word - W H Y??

dannystang
04-13-06, 07:04 PM
Avatar should read: CTS-V/w retarded doors that look so far out of place its laughable. :tisk:

F

Funny,

No one even noticed the paint job?

Florian
04-13-06, 07:58 PM
Thats like saying...hey I took a sloppy dump, and no one noticed the corn.

F

CVP33
04-13-06, 08:20 PM

F

Oh no you didn't! :highfive:

crowan
04-13-06, 08:25 PM

F

mmmmm.....corn :bouncy:

JOEYCTS-V
04-13-06, 08:44 PM
That is not my car. I don't have lambo doors nor would I ever install them. It's just not my style, but I notice a lot of you have a lot to say about it. 75% of the posts in this thread are just bashings. :rolleyes: Everyone has their own taste. I find it ridiculous that people have to criticize someone because they personally don't like it. Move on...

Chef
04-13-06, 08:46 PM
Thank you :thumbsup:

STS 310
04-13-06, 09:04 PM
LOL you guys over here have all the fun1

Lambo doors, it aint a Lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staxxin
04-13-06, 09:10 PM
Nice Avatar!!!!!

STS 310
04-13-06, 09:21 PM
Thanks.

Vida loves you to!

CVP33
04-13-06, 09:31 PM
That is not my car. I don't have lambo doors nor would I ever install them. It's just not my style, but I notice a lot of you have a lot to say about it. 75% of the posts in this thread are just bashings. :rolleyes: Everyone has their own taste. I find it ridiculous that people have to criticize someone because they personally don't like it. Move on...

Posting a potential mod' on any forum is an invitation for opinions. Whether they differ from the original poster's opinion or not they can be ignored or embraced. I've done some mod's that folks have hated. Oh well. My car, my taste, my money so piss off! :thumbsup:

Remember - An internet post will never have an affect on you that you don't allow.

dannystang
04-13-06, 09:51 PM

F

Hehe, I spit my soda

rand49er
04-13-06, 10:02 PM

F:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Sorry, guys, I'm just catching up. OMG, I almost dumped the laptop off my lap and on the floor. Florian, that was good! :highfive:

chiro444
04-13-06, 10:10 PM
:eek: Bling Bling:eek:

ahahnu
04-13-06, 10:29 PM
There are some real runny ones on here. Poor guy, he jusy wants to come out, and every one is being lambo-phobic. Its ok lil feller.

crowan
04-13-06, 10:33 PM

You started this thread by asking if you were going to be the first person to put Lambo doors on a V series. Either you were asking that tongue-in-cheek, meaning that you think it is a silly idea, or you were asking for people's opinion on a mod that most people would consider to be over the top. Then you posted a photo that was certain to draw even stronger opinion. What you got was a number of opinions, most of them harsh.

Now, you say that they are not your style but you criticize those who were aghast at the mod and the photo, calling them "bashers?" Get real. Why not just mount a lawn jockey on your V as a hood ornament and seek opinions on that? If the V ever becomes the car of choice for the "Pimp My Ride" crowd, I'll be heading to Carmax with mine.

CR

ahahnu
04-13-06, 10:35 PM
I was surprised at how long it took for the above to happen. I think he was just sticking up for the guy, now he was shot is a drive by. Online thugs...

DILLIGAF
04-13-06, 10:38 PM
Don't do it,it's gay

JOEYCTS-V
04-13-06, 10:41 PM
You started this thread by asking if you were going to be the first person to put Lambo doors on a V series. Either you were asking that tongue-in-cheek, meaning that you think it is a silly idea, or you were asking for people's opinion on a mod that most people would consider to be over the top. Then you posted a photo that was certain to draw even stronger opinion. What you got was a number of opinions, most of them harsh.

WHO ME? Where did I say that??? I didn't start this thread!

crowan
04-13-06, 10:42 PM
Don't do it,it's gay

There isn't a gay guy in the world with fashion sense that bad! :thumbsup:

Florian
04-13-06, 10:50 PM
Listen...you asked about lambo doors...They belong on a .....wait for it............L A M B O, not a Caddy. You then got punched in the nose verbally, basically cause you asked for it by posting such an offensive picture.

E-Thug, there is 1 gay guy with piss-poor fashion sense....his name:

DANNYSTANG!!!! (a.k.a. Carson CressleyStang, from this point forth!)

F

STS 310
04-13-06, 11:00 PM
Listen...you asked about lambo doors...They belong on a .....wait for it............L A M B O, not a Caddy. You then got punched in the nose verbally, basically cause you asked for it by posting such an offensive picture.

F

Florian, I couldnt agree more.....

Money spent is money wasted?

What ever floats your sedan.

dannystang
04-13-06, 11:44 PM

F

Damnit,

I knew it was coming...

Too bad you never got to see my edited version of your avatar...

blown65
04-13-06, 11:53 PM
Must be short attention span since they already forgot from page one who started the thread. LOL

cdog533
04-14-06, 12:20 AM
Those doors are dope.

When you pull up to the club all the honeys will be like "DAMN!" and you'll be up in VIP drinkin Cris with girls all making out with each other and shit.

That rocks.

mallettv
04-14-06, 12:30 AM
My friend had it , total peices of poop.

CTSVONFIRE
04-14-06, 07:24 AM
I'm gettin Decah kit. Yes, I'm gonna do it, and it's gonna look good. Checkout the guys website. www.allthingscustom.com. Yeah there pretty ghetto especially when there was only eleven people in my 8th grade class. I'm from the country. We make diesels outrun cars like the V. there just not as cool.

CTSVONFIRE
04-14-06, 07:26 AM
Florian. obviously you don't know. Lamborgini's don't even call them lambo doors. They call them scissor doors.

urbanski
04-14-06, 07:43 AM
so
nobody is allowed to post negative comments anymore?
somebody posts a "hey you like this?" and you'd have only folks who like it reply?

urbanski
04-14-06, 07:45 AM
Those doors are dope.

When you pull up to the club all the honeys will be like "DAMN!" and you'll be up in VIP drinkin Cris with girls all making out with each other and shit.

That rocks.
well if that's the case I'll do mine then, too

thebigjimsho
04-14-06, 09:07 AM
Have you ever thrown up through your nose?

urbanski
04-14-06, 09:20 AM
Have you ever thrown up through your nose?
:( :crybaby:

CTSVONFIRE
04-14-06, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I don't really care who likes them and who doesn't. It's my car. I just thought someone out there might have already done it and not showed pics of it.

Florian
04-14-06, 09:47 AM
Florian. obviously you don't know. Lamborgini's don't even call them lambo doors. They call them scissor doors.

Jesus, CTSVOF, you have got to be shitting me.....the title of the thread was call LAMBO DOORS....so the a-hole that started the thread is the clueless knob-washer, not me. The first thing you need to do is re-read my post...I said Lambo doors belong on Lambos....much like a Ford door would belong on a Ford. And, if you feel scissor doors are for you, fine...but only an assclown would put them on a 50K car. Now...I will await your humble apology. :tisk:

F

dannystang
04-14-06, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I don't really care who likes them and who doesn't. It's my car. I just thought someone out there might have already done it and not showed pics of it.

If you put sissor doors on your V.

I will find where your live.

Buy your neighbors house.

Buy another V.

And COMPLETELY out pimp you by putting delorean doors, with 100 spoke triple gold rims with spinners.

Oh and that paint job they do when you get 3 pearl colors and mix them together with a black trash bag...

My hommies that sell me crack rock taught me how to do that.

Maybe some hydro's too.

Edit: I love this commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29P_WppkJEA&eurl=

thebigjimsho
04-14-06, 10:23 AM
Have you ever had conjunctavitis and had to clean the pus out of your eyeballs? Then, the pus and the ointment mixes overnight to become an Elmer's Glue-like substance so you can't open your eyes in the morning.:crybaby:

ChicagoCTS32
04-14-06, 10:25 AM
You guys are so brutal... but HILARIOUS!

urbanski
04-14-06, 11:09 AM
assclown
lol
e-thug :p

SoCadillac
04-14-06, 11:41 AM
Well, while everyone is at we might as well throw more wood on the fire:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792559

The car is in Kuwait; look at the headrests.

crowan
04-14-06, 12:49 PM
Well, while everyone is at we might as well throw more wood on the fire:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792559

The car is in Kuwait; look at the headrests.

Talal al Shalabi a.k.a. "T-Buzz?" :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: Alligator Dubs? :histeric: :histeric:

Kuwait in the hizzie, Big Pimpin! T-Buzz got mad flava.

STS 310
04-14-06, 07:50 PM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

You think he pays 3.00 dollars a gallon for gas?

Nope, for his 18th his dad gave him a well.

GT04CTS-V
04-14-06, 08:17 PM
Friggen Fugly

GT

Jay Carnes
04-16-06, 08:20 PM
WELCOME TO 2 YEARS AGO! Putting Lambo doors on a CTS-V is like defacing the holocaust w/ a swastika you dildo. Way to ruin a 400 HP work of art. Idiot. Some clear tail lights & a gay body kit & will have the full nig nog package.

2004ctsv
04-16-06, 08:53 PM
WELCOME TO 2 YEARS AGO! Putting Lambo doors on a CTS-V is like defacing the holocaust w/ a swastika you dildo. Way to ruin a 400 HP work of art. Idiot. Some clear tail lights & a gay body kit & will have the full nig nog package.

Wow - your first two contributions are great. I look forward to other insightful posts.

T

Jay Carnes
04-16-06, 09:43 PM
Wow - your first two contributions are great. I look forward to other insightful posts.

T

Because your 600 posts make you better than me.

Florian
04-16-06, 09:48 PM
Oh no you di-int....TBone any response? Or is the rookie gonna get your goat?

F

2004ctsv
04-16-06, 09:53 PM
Nah - it's not my 600 posts that do it

F - Actually this goes against my better judgement You know the line about debating over the internet and running in the Special Olympics.

Tony

Florian
04-16-06, 10:26 PM
Tony,

True, so true. I just love when the old hands get hold of the feisty rookies...so much fun.

F

crowan
04-16-06, 10:39 PM

Hmmmm.....

defacing the holocaust with a swastika
gay body kit
full nig nog package

Reading the offering from this young sophisticate made me think I had accidently logged onto the "other forum." :nono:

CR

Florian
04-16-06, 10:44 PM
gay body kit...Does this mean that the "Fab 5" have put their seal of approval on it? Hmmm...Carson CresleyStang should chime in here.

EThug, excellent points!

F

Mustang
04-16-06, 11:58 PM
I might put one on my passenger door. Only way to keep the wife from hitting other cars with the door.

ctsvett
04-17-06, 12:13 AM
end it now... dont make me do anything you dont want me to do...

Reed

CTSVONFIRE
04-17-06, 07:53 AM
This is starting to get funny. I'm the one that started the thread, and the only one not giving a crap about what someone else is sayin.:thepan: I don't rag on someone when they put those dirt cheap wheels from tire rack on a 50K car or havin the vette covers on there engine. No matter what you do someone out there isn't goin to like it. But keep on postin your opinions some of them are real creative.