: First Mod!!

Oniix21
04-12-06, 12:43 AM
So I am excited I just ordered my first mod for my car and I got a CAGS eliminator and the Lingenfelter Air Intake System.......does anyone have experience with the system, any reviews would be helpful, I probably should of asked before I bought the thing!

StealthV
04-12-06, 01:41 AM
Since you didn't order my favorite !CAGS, the LPE to me is the best bang for the buck on the market today.

Take your time with the MAF to filter connection and make sure you've got everything secured properly. More than one person has had their check engine light come on and popped the hood to see that their K&N filter had fallen off.

V mods are almost as bad as model airplanes and definitely not as bad as snowmobiles. They are on their own level at the top.

:welcome:

Oniix21
04-12-06, 02:32 AM
Thank you for the advice and could sound retarded when asking this question but what is Stealth tuning that I see people talking about on here?? Do you have a link or anything about it....is it like ECU tuning??

Tuner@A&ACorvette
04-12-06, 02:34 AM
So I am excited I just ordered my first mod for my car and I got a CAGS eliminator and the Lingenfelter Air Intake System.......does anyone have experience with the system, any reviews would be helpful, I probably should of asked before I bought the thing!

Never go wrong with LPE...congrats

heavymetals
04-12-06, 02:35 AM
HA HA HA

I can tell you one thing...

IT WON'T BE YOUR LAST MOD :thepan:

You are DOOMED!

roadracerx72
04-12-06, 02:36 AM
Thank you for the advice and could sound retarded when asking this question but what is Stealth tuning that I see people talking about on here?? Do you have a link or anything about it....is it like ECU tuning??

I hope you were kneeling when you asked that question...

Welcome to the forum!!

Oniix21
04-12-06, 02:52 AM
Ya I wasnt kneeling but ya?? Thanks for the welcome! I think I want to save up and get some Eibach Pro Kit Springs or maybe a Short Throw Shifter or some sway bars not sure the order quite yet?? But what is this stealth stuff??

roadracerx72
04-12-06, 02:56 AM
Ya I wasnt kneeling but ya?? Thanks for the welcome! I think I want to save up and get some Eibach Pro Kit Springs or maybe a Short Throw Shifter or some sway bars not sure the order quite yet?? But what is this stealth stuff??

got to www.stealthv.com (http://www.stealthv.com) . Very good site with lots of V experience.

Oniix21
04-12-06, 03:05 AM
Thanks a bunch

CIWS
04-12-06, 06:18 AM
:welcome: to the forum and the V !!

and yes you have sinned in the past and the Gods of Power have sent you straight into Mod Hell :lildevil: .

Oniix21
04-12-06, 02:14 PM
I know thats what I've heard it becomes addicting to keep moding your V!

blown black caddy
04-12-06, 03:45 PM
I know thats what I've heard it becomes addicting to keep moding your V!

That's the truth. I'm in need of professional help! :bigroll:

Staxxin
04-12-06, 06:14 PM
That's the truth. I'm in need of professional help! :bigroll:

It's a complete utter addicition... I might start a support group:alchi:

heavymetals
04-12-06, 06:39 PM
I think this forum fits that description.

Oniix21
04-12-06, 08:10 PM
I think I also might wanna get a clear bra on the front...I am located down here in so cal and have seen some horror stories and pics of people putting them on wrong anyone got any info on or reccomendations??

rand49er
04-12-06, 10:24 PM
I think I also might wanna get a clear bra on the front...I am located down here in so cal and have seen some horror stories and pics of people putting them on wrong anyone got any info on or reccomendations??Go to 3m.com ... oops, they're not a supporting vendor!!! Well, just don't tell anybody I told ya. :shhh:

BTW, Welcome!!!

Did somebody say, "support group?" :alchi:

Luna.
04-12-06, 10:43 PM

:histeric:

street
04-12-06, 11:13 PM
i heard your looking for eibachs. i have a set fore sale. they have 30 miles on them. porazz2301@verizon.net