: Almost got killed by a Honda Accord...

Jon
04-11-06, 01:54 PM
literally... I was in the right lane on the highway, some doofus in an Accord was in the exit lanes, about to take of the off-ramp. Then at the last second he decides not to and comes flying right at me. I cut to the left across 2 lanes, scared the shit outta me. Stabilitrac came on... My g meter went up to .84... I was on my snow tires too. Why can't people learn to drive?! :rant2:

Adam
04-11-06, 01:58 PM
oh... whew... by reading the title i was like oh crap. anyway, you didnt wreck so thats a good thing. there are a lot of morons out there and you always have to be on the defensive. you didnt wreck so thats all that matters :thumbsup:.

CIWS
04-11-06, 02:10 PM
.84 on the meter ? BAH you need to learn how to jerk the wheel harder ;)

Glad to hear you and the V escaped without injury from the biotchaccord. :)

brtnharv
04-11-06, 02:47 PM
The G meter would be the last thing I'd think to look at in a "near death" experience.

nikon
04-11-06, 03:06 PM
I thought from the title you almost got beat by a honda.....well, at least your ok.

VELOSE
04-11-06, 04:20 PM
Yeah with that recent story of an A3 almost smoking a V, I thought this thread was going to be another embarrassment.

With snow tires, maybe .84g is high enough to cause traction control to act up. What is it with these ricers racing thru traffic? What kind of racing is that? You either pair up at a light or from a roll but thru traffic? Please.........

Jon
04-11-06, 04:57 PM
The G meter would be the last thing I'd think to look at in a "near death" experience.
I didn't even notice that till I got home. It's the new 'high'. I haven't had a chance to actually corner hard with it. I bought the car right before winter.

DILLIGAF
04-11-06, 05:12 PM
Me Too,over the weekend.I had to change the cv shafts in the girl friends car.I hate honda accords.I want to have this car crushed,6 f'n hours on sunday,not counting tool and garage clean up.